Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

How Long Does It Take Carlcare To Fix A Bricked Or Broken Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Does It Take Carlcare To Fix A Bricked Or Broken Phone (755 Views)

The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. / My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. / My Experience With Tecno/Carlcare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take Carlcare To Fix A Bricked Or Broken Phone by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 02, 2014
How long does it take carlcare to fix a bricked or broken phone? I plan to take my bricked tecnoP5 to carlcare in Ibadan on monday. My question is that are they gonna help me to fix the phone on that day because I don't stay in Ibadan?
Re: How Long Does It Take Carlcare To Fix A Bricked Or Broken Phone by haykay2005: 6:29am On Jan 02, 2014
Don't go to ibadan bro,go straight to lagos. Ibadan will ask you to come back after one month, They are very useless in ibadan. My 2cent

(1) (Reply)

Bbm Problem On Z10 / BBM Now Available For Windows Phones / All Nairalanders Should Help Promote This Young Man's Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.