Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T (4028 Views)

Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by ikennaoma(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ndi Anambra: I am sure this Amaechi media hype is for those of you who do not leave/stay in Rivers state. For those of us who who had been leaving here for over a decade and till date, we know what we pass through to power our homes with energy from our generators because there is nothing like improved power supply in Phc. We know what we pass through in the hands of government "touts" sticker guys who their activities stampede business growths in Rivers state. We know what we pass through when we drive through the roads and streets of woji and many other areas in Phc. We know what we pass through during rainy season in this state. The schools that were built are heavily under utilised, no chairs and no committed teachers. How can they be committed when the 13,000 teachers Rotimi employed are yet to receive their first salaries after over 4 months they were employed!!! You cant find teachers in the class rooms of Phc public schools on wednesdays, I mean the popular oil mill market days!!!! We know what we pass through during the rainy season in Obigbo and Iriebe areas in Port Harcourt. Rotimi, please stop and rethink!! You have not performed any wonder, no you have not!!! I have visited "poor" Enugu state and I can see the magic of sick Chime with no oil money. I have been to Uyo and I can see Akpabio magic. Not in Rivers, not by Rotimi Amaechi. God bless Nigeria!

U have made ur point. Judging 4rm ur point of view I noticed u only mention aspects of his administration. U knw a circuit can never be complete if d 2 polarity are not in place. we must wake up, be truthful and recommend when necessary. Ameachi hv tried in ph but he needs 2 Do more. He should be focused and stop fighting over soured milk.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by NdiAnambra: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
ikennaoma:

U have made ur point. But I must tell u that u are a political he goat. Nigeria we must wake up a say d truth and recommend when necessary. Ameachi hv tried in ph but he needs 2 Do more. He should be focused and stop fighting over soured milk.

So @Ikennaoma what makes me a "political he goat" as you referred?? grin grin grin
Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by luvinhubby(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ndi Anambra:

So @Ikennaoma what makes me a "political he goat" as you referred?? grin grin grin
Do not mind him, it takes a he-goat to know another `he-goat`.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by luvinhubby(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
nathandrake:

Oniranu, bloody lair no be only email you see you go see flashmail. Bloody stupid lair imagine lyinhubby
The highlighted is evidence of wasted school fees...... lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by fyneguy: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Longeria: If the transmission company refused to transmitte the "AMAECHI ELECTRICITY" by the order of Jonathan, how come he's boasting and crediting the power improvement in Rivers state to his effort. Between you and Amaechi, somebody is not saying the truth.

Amaechi's IPP is still generating electricity but limited to the He negotiated for supply to PH distribution company. The point is the IPP is working below capacity because transcon which has the transmission lines and the grid to take the bulk of the capacity has refused to take. That's why some of the turbines are not working at the moment.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by phantom(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
fyneguy:

Amaechi's IPP is still generating electricity but limited to the He negotiated for supply to PH distribution company. The point is the IPP is working below capacity because transcon which has the transmission lines and the grid to take the bulk of the capacity has refused to take. That's why some of the turbines are not working at the moment.
even at that,power supply has improved remarkably in PH!!!fact! why because even with TRANSMISSION still largely underutilised,amaechi has agressively improved transmission infrastructure by providing substations.let the truth be told! anybody who lives in rumuagholu axis should please tell us how power is now compared to before
Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
simpleseyi:

Yes, because the illegal court orders were bought by Jonathan in order to steal Rivers oil wells for Bayelsa. The judges too need to be jailed for accepting bribe from Jonathan to give wrong judgment.
The same supreme court that made Amaechi a governor is now giving "illegal court orders"? So when a court judgement favours Amaechi, it is legal and embraced by all but if it goes against Amaechi, it is an "illegal court order".

Hmmmm! Yeye dey smell!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by Longeria(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
phantom: even at that,power supply has improved remarkably in PH!!!fact! why because even with TRANSMISSION still largely underutilised,amaechi has agressively improved transmission infrastructure by providing substations.let the truth be told! anybody who lives in rumuagholu axis should please tell us how power is now compared to before
In reality, power has improved significantly in Port Harcourt, but it has nothing to do with rivers power plants, Amaechi arrogantly demanded that Jonathan should grant rivers state the sole right to GENERATE, TRANSMITE and DISTRIBUTE which the FG refused because it will kill the POWER ROAD MAP. To be sincere, i was thinking "AMAECHI ELECTRICITY" was part of stable power supply in rivers state until Afam power plants, was shut down for maintenance, my dear, it was three weeks of total black out, where was AMAECHI ELECTRICITY through out the days, I don't know.

Right now, we're enjoying steady light.
AMAECHI is liar, fraudster, evil, satanic......................

5 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by tenry(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ndi Anambra: I am sure this Amaechi media hype is for those of you who do not leave/stay in Rivers state. For those of us who who had been leaving here for over a decade and till date, we know what we pass through to power our homes with energy from our generators because there is nothing like improved power supply in Phc. We know what we pass through in the hands of government "touts" sticker guys who their activities stampede business growths in Rivers state. We know what we pass through when we drive through the roads and streets of woji and many other areas in Phc. We know what we pass through during rainy season in this state. The schools that were built are heavily under utilised, no chairs and no committed teachers. How can they be committed when the 13,000 teachers Rotimi employed are yet to receive their first salaries after over 4 months they were employed!!! You cant find teachers in the class rooms of Phc public schools on wednesdays, I mean the popular oil mill market days!!!! We know what we pass through during the rainy season in Obigbo and Iriebe areas in Port Harcourt. Rotimi, please stop and rethink!! You have not performed any wonder, no you have not!!! I have visited "poor" Enugu state and I can see the magic of sick Chime with no oil money. I have been to Uyo and I can see Akpabio magic. Not in Rivers, not by Rotimi Amaechi. God bless Nigeria!
[/color][color=#000000]

You are on point guy! Absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by Longeria(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
The same supreme court that made Amaechi a governor is now giving "illegal court orders"? So when a court judgement favours Amaechi, it is legal and embraced by all but if it goes against Amaechi, it is an "illegal court order".

Hmmmm! Yeye dey smell!
Don't mind them, they refuse to accept that power has improved, now, they are accepting the fact simply because Amaechi is claiming the success story.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by JohnFrankling(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Amaechi Is a saint because he has now joined apc, amaechi that have been deducting the salaries of civil servans without any meaningful explanation,the devils incarnate

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by Longeria(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
John Frankling: Amaechi Is a saint because he has now joined apc, amaechi that have been deducting the salaries of civil servans without any meaningful explanation,the devils incarnate
Yet, Lagos based e-rats will be praising him as if he's no longer evil.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Longeria: In reality, power has improved significantly in Port Harcourt, but it has nothing to do with rivers power plants, Amaechi arrogantly demanded that Jonathan should grant rivers state the sole right to GENERATE, TRANSMITE and DISTRIBUTE which the FG refused because it will kill the POWER ROAD MAP. To be sincere, i was thinking "AMAECHI ELECTRICITY" was part of stable power supply in rivers state until Afam power plants, was shut down for maintenance, my dear, it was three weeks of total black out, where was AMAECHI ELECTRICITY through out the days, I don't know.

Right now, we're enjoying steady light.
AMAECHI is liar, fraudster, evil, satanic......................
Public power is also steady in Enugu. In fact, since yesterday (in the last 48 hours) we've not witnessed upto 30mins of power failure. And I'm not exaggerating anything.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by OmoTier1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Public power is also steady in Enugu. In fact, since yesterday (in the last 48 hours) we've not witnessed upto 30mins of power failure. And I'm not exaggerating anything.
So your 2014 new year resolution did not include "end to serial lies"

What an exotic clown..
Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
simpleseyi:

Yes, because the illegal court orders were bought by Jonathan in order to steal Rivers oil wells for Bayelsa. The judges too need to be jailed for accepting bribe from Jonathan to give wrong judgment.
How can you say this Bro, can you truly prove this allegation?
It's statements like this that have made some cyber crime-fighter commenced the tracing of IP addresses in order to give cyber liars their due.
Take it easy Bro.
On another note, I think Amaechi had been doing very well and we've been enjoying steady power until his recent marriage with the apc... What have they given to you Sir, plz rethink o.
Except ofcourse, this is a GRAND strategy by the pdp, which I suspect anyways...
In any case, GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Longeria: Don't mind them, they refuse to accept that power has improved, now, they are accepting the fact simply because Amaechi is claiming the success story.
The lies from apc e-team are so shameful, little wonder people don't take them serious anymore.
If you've noticed, they now resort to lies, double standards, and insults upon insults cos they seem to have run out of 'shameful strategies'.
I like the way GEJ foot-soldiers handle them wherever, with huge maturity, proven facts, verifyable stories of progress and constant pieces of advices.
The apc guys must give up, cos the more they speak, the more members they lose.
Lagos is an example - I can't wait to return to my PH ooo

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by luvinhubby(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
So your 2014 new year resolution did not include "end to serial lies"

What an exotic clown..
Continue living in self delusion, my cousin in my hometown in Nnewi South L.G.A of Anambra state who travelled for the yuletide send a message of continuous 36hrs plus of uninterrupted power supply there.
Help yourself before it`s too late......join the winning train. GEJ till 2019 !!

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by dlox147(m): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2014
are you from Ukpor?
luvinhubby:
Continue living in self delusion, my cousin in my hometown in Nnewi South L.G.A of Anambra state who travelled for the yuletide send a message of continuous 36hrs plus of uninterrupted power supply there.
Help yourself before it`s too late......join the winning train. GEJ till 2019 !!
Re: Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T by Tekzyflex(m): 5:43am On Jan 04, 2014
kokoA: I have employed 13,200 teachers.

Without payment for 6 months! Daft

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? / African S€x Story:-how I Lost My Virginity (complete Story) / "Leaders Of Tomorrow" And How It Affects The Youth. Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.