Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Dr. Junaid Mohammed: President Jonathan Has Failed In All Areas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Junaid Mohammed: President Jonathan Has Failed In All Areas (727 Views)

Let Biafrans Go – Dr Junaid Mohammed (the Sun) / Gej Is A Man With Divisive Character Rig Yourself In And Face WAR, Dr. Junaid / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Junaid Mohammed: President Jonathan Has Failed In All Areas by tobaina: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2014
A Second Republic member of the House of Representatives, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has openly declared President Goodluck Jonathan a failure.
He said that the president’s 2015 election ambitions should be forgotten and if rigged ‘will’ cause mayhem.

He said: “I am not and I have never been a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. And I have never been a governor and I don’t think I will be a governor in this world. But what I am saying is this: in a democracy, there is what we call performance legitimacy.

“That is if you are elected into a position of authority or power, your legitimacy does not only rest on your winning the election, but also in performing on the job so that people will say you have done well and may be in the mood to give you another term.
“As far as I am concerned, Jonathan did not win the last election. Goodluck has not performed in any manner credible that will warrant his being re-elected or think of being considered for re-election.

“Now, whether there was an agreement or not, the fact of the matter is that he has failed in very critical areas of governance. He has failed in security. He has failed in law and order. He has failed in economy. He has failed in everything that matters to a government and to the people of a country.
“Now, for me, he should not consider running but if he is determined to run and rig the election the way he did in 2011 together with INEC and security services, then he is asking for mayhem in the country and I have said it several times, if he insists on running and rigging the election, there will be mayhem.

“Now, many media people have chosen to ignore the aspect where I said if he runs and rigs the election. Let me tell you, I have been in politics for over 40 years,

“If he can decide today that there is going to be free and fair election by INEC in conjunction with the Police, the DSS, then my reaction will be let Goodluck stand for election, we will go there vote and defeat and disgrace him. But the fact of the matter is that people are very wary about the way elections have been conducted in the history of this country.”

http://thcnewz..com/2014/01/dr-junaid-mohammed-president-jonathan.html#more
Re: Dr. Junaid Mohammed: President Jonathan Has Failed In All Areas by lilmidmoses(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2014
#passing.
Re: Dr. Junaid Mohammed: President Jonathan Has Failed In All Areas by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2014
who is Junaid Mohamed? it is only in GEJs administration that every tomfoolery and jackmorons av the effrontery to spew gibberish. what does he mean by "if GEJ rigs and wins, ther will be mayhem" but if the election is free and fair, GEJ will be defeated".. invariably he is saying that there is mayhem in d north just becos GEJ is in power. these people dont knw their problems, GEJ will contest and win and Heaven will not fall. if hell is let loose when he wins, notherners only will burn in the furnace...

1 Like

Re: Dr. Junaid Mohammed: President Jonathan Has Failed In All Areas by Dreal1247: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2014
Its now crystal clear that this people are not interested in the welfare of Nigeria or Nigerians, but in who rules. From the look of things, Northerners are the major problem facing this country. They want to continue controlling the resources that they contribute nothing. IF THE CRUDE OIL IN THE SOUTH-SOUTH WERE TO BE IN THE NORTH, TWO THINGS SHOULD AV BEEN THE OPTIONS.
1. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULDN'T AV BEEN IN CONTROL OF THE RESOURCES. Or
2. THE NAME, NIGERIA SHOULD HAVE BECOME A HISTORY.
If they like let then wipe all their states. (INFRACTURAL DAMAGES IS ONLY ON THE NORTH).
GEJ TILL 2019. :-):-):-)

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Junaid Mohammed: President Jonathan Has Failed In All Areas by shagaribarau: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2014
Torhuke and Dreal1247 u should take dis to your coconut head that
Dr. Junaid Mohammed is only saying his mind and if u are the one to vote GEJ and put him in power come 2015 then good and fine
Re: Dr. Junaid Mohammed: President Jonathan Has Failed In All Areas by bombay: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2014
Junaid is a gay lord like his arewa peoples party comrades
Re: Dr. Junaid Mohammed: President Jonathan Has Failed In All Areas by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
bombay: Junaid is a gay lord like his arewa peoples party comrades
you keep calling everyone anti-GEJ gay. I've seen your comments on other threads and I'll advise you to try and make reasonable comments. No offence...
Re: Dr. Junaid Mohammed: President Jonathan Has Failed In All Areas by bombay: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Junaid is a bloody gay if you want to know
Re: Dr. Junaid Mohammed: President Jonathan Has Failed In All Areas by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
bombay: Junaid is a bloody gay if you want to know
Is he your boyfriend?
Re: Dr. Junaid Mohammed: President Jonathan Has Failed In All Areas by tobaina: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bolushalom: Is he your boyfriend?
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Confab Delegate Receives Attack Notice / Nigerian Kidnapped Girls Are ‘in Good Health, Well Fed’– Reveals / Protest/Vigil At Nigeria High Commission In London On Quds Day Massacre In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.