Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Teaching Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching Vacancy (13225 Views)

Teaching Vacancy With Free Accommodation + Transportation / TEACHING VACANCY / Urgent Teaching Vacancy 4 Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching Vacancy by busuyem: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2014
Victory City College Ikere, Ekiti State, urgently needs teachers in both English Language and Mathematics subjects.
Send ur CV to: busuyem@yahoo.com
Re: Teaching Vacancy by dgreat001(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
busuyem: Victory City College Ikere, Ekiti State, urgently needs teachers in both English Language and Mathematics subjects.
Send ur CV to: busuyem@yahoo.com

Just sent my cv to the email address...hope you have been able to acknowledge it

1 Like

Re: Teaching Vacancy by busuyem: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
All the applications sent have been noted and you will be contacted soon. Pls, note that anyyone considered for the job must be ready to live inside Ikere town in Ekiti state because the school is a growing secondary school that needs commited staff.
Thanks.

Salary: 17k
Re: Teaching Vacancy by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pls, What's the Salary range? As people from Abuja and various far distances will be applying...
Re: Teaching Vacancy by busuyem: 3:44am On Jan 03, 2014
Tpappie: Pls, What's the Salary range? As people from Abuja and various far distances will be applying...

Re: Teaching Vacancy by MrAboki: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ekiti State....

grin

grin

grin

grin

Teach them what exactly?! grin grin

17'k... (* 12mounts = 204,000 Per annum) grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Teaching Vacancy by okus1: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
YOU WIKED LIKE UR FATHER angry cool
Re: Teaching Vacancy by piratedcopy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
does it include accomadation and wat other benefits are there

1 Like

Re: Teaching Vacancy by shakol91(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
I know that school very well,na idan school abeg show us the school pix
grin
Re: Teaching Vacancy by WIZGUY69(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Will they accept some1 with SSCE cert
Re: Teaching Vacancy by MrAboki: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
WIZGUY69: Will they accept some1 with SSCE cert

Yes!!

To teach Animal Husbandry.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Teaching Vacancy by freda506(f): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Aboki:
Yes!!
To teach Animal Husbandry.. grin
grin grin
Re: Teaching Vacancy by shakol91(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
LMAO @ op,why can't u put ur vacancy stuff in ikere,or better go to college of education ikere to get student teachers(nce student) who are willing to receive 17k per month,u can't get dat on NL,even I can't leave Ado Ekiti to apply for that type of work not to talk of staying outside Ekiti. My one cent

1 Like

Re: Teaching Vacancy by slap1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
17K per week?

1 Like

Re: Teaching Vacancy by packman: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
[size=20pt]EKITI

PLEASE IS THERE

TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE

FEEDING ALLOWANCE

AND ACCOMODATION ALLOWANCE

IF THERE IS PLEASE COUNT ME IN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Teaching Vacancy by tayork(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
>̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡okay thanks........remember you sed two subjects then the salary should be twice or else your school are the type that uses someone till they become like 1

1 Like

Re: Teaching Vacancy by Aystarz: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Aboki: Ekiti State....

grin

grin

grin

grin

Teach them what exactly?! grin grin

17'k... (* 12mounts = 204,000 Per annum) grin grin grin
Loool...this is some big old joke. Can u not see?
Re: Teaching Vacancy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Shame on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Teaching Vacancy by eyitayo007(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
LWKMD
Re: Teaching Vacancy by busuyem: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
I don't think this advert was made to humiliate any graduate for God's sake. I believe the school paid better than many schools in Ekiti as of the moment, even Ado inclusive. In as much as u can still get schools in Lagos paying graduates 30k per month, despite the demanding standard of living, I don't knw why some folks are castigating the advert. For your info, I was being paid #10,500 when I joined the school in 2010 until the pay 4 graduates was later increased to 17k, and it's still subjected to increment. Now, I have just secured govt teaching job. Teaching job is not a function of the pay but of interest. Cost of leaving in Ekiti is very low relative to other states u can imagine. A graduate collecting 10k in Ekiti State is better off the one collecting 40k in Lagos, u can ask anywhere! Pls, let those interested apply and the ones not, leave.
Meanwhile, this is my year of greatness making FP sweatlessly.
Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Teaching Vacancy by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
All this threads go dey make employers cut salaries now. No wonder one bank dey pay marketers 25k and dem fit no pay you the total at the end of the month sef.

Chai! Head sha. My head please do me good in the name of Jesus.
It is also good folks that we should be skillful and be at our best. Lord help me and my family o.

Chai and one fashion consultant dey my office dey earn 650k a month.
Re: Teaching Vacancy by Rich4god(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
LWKMD... This thread seems like its pulled out from the joke section. Funny replies.

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Vacancy by Abbey2sam(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
slap1: 17K per week?

Like seriously! Why putting this kind of advert on nairaland? There's always a teaching job everywhere, look for undergraduates in that area not people here on nairaland who pays #2500 for their subscription every month,

Ekiti!!! That place is so dry

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Vacancy by MrAboki: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
busuyem: I don't think this advert was made to humiliate any graduate for God's sake. I believe the school paid better than many schools in Ekiti as of the moment, even Ado inclusive. In as much as u can still get schools in Lagos paying graduates 30k per month, despite the demanding standard of living, I don't knw why some folks are castigating the advert. For your info, I was being paid #10,500 when I joined the school in 2010 until the pay 4 graduates was later increased to 17k, and it's still subjected to increment. Now, I have just secured govt teaching job. Teaching job is not a function of the pay but of interest. Cost of leaving in Ekiti is very low relative to other states u can imagine. A graduate collecting 10k in Ekiti State is better off the one collecting 40k in Lagos, u can ask anywhere! Pls, let those interested apply and the ones not, leave.
Thanks.

Megida

Even the 17'k sef is not up to minimum wage..

The school authorities should be jailed.. Its a crime to pay an employee below minimum wage..

MINIMUM WAGE LAW OF NIGERIA (2011)

NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2011
A Bill
For
An Act to amend the National Minimum Wage Act Cap. N61 Laws of the Federation of
Nigeria, 2004 to provide for a revised national minimum wage and; for related matters.
r J Commencement
ENACTED by the National Assembly of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria:
1. The National Minimum Wage Act Cap. N61 Laws of the Federation
of Nigeria, 2004 (in this Act referred to as "the Principal Act"wink as
amended, is further amended as set out in this Act.
2. Section 1 of the Principal Act is amended in subsection (1) by
substituting for the existing subsection (1) a new subsection "( 1)":
"(1) As from the commencement of this Act, it shall be the duty
of every employer (except as provided for under the principal
Act as amended) to pay a wage not less than the national
minimum wage ofNI8,000.00 per month to every worker under
his establishment".

3. Section 3 of the Principal Act is amended in subsection (1) by
substituting for the amount:
(a) Nl 00.00 in line 5, the amount N20,000.00;and
(b) Nl 0.00 in line 6, the amount N 1,000.
4. Section 5 of the Principal Act is amended by substituting for the
amount:
(a)NIOO.OOin line 6, the amountN20,000.00; and
(b) NlOO.OOin line 6 the amountNl,OOO.
5. This Act may be cited as the National Minimum Wage (Amendment)
Act,2011.

Note: The latest amendment reads 20 Thousand naira and not 18'k..

Thank me Later..

Aboki (Esq)
Re: Teaching Vacancy by mrphysics(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
hw much are they paying
Re: Teaching Vacancy by mrphysics(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
is it with free accommodation or are u going to b paying for ur house rent with the 17k? [quote
author=busuyem]All the applications sent have been noted and you will be
contacted soon. Pls, note that anyyone considered for the job must be
ready to live inside Ikere town in Ekiti state because the school is a
growing secondary school that needs commited staff.
Thanks.

Salary: 17k[/quote]
Re: Teaching Vacancy by DIVINE78: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
mrphysics: is it with free accommodation or are u going to b paying for ur house rent with the 17k?
17k in Ekiti could be equivalent to 70k in Abuja. Its not a bad starting point.
Re: Teaching Vacancy by haitto99(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
busuyem: I don't think this advert was made to humiliate any graduate for God's sake. I believe the school paid better than many schools in Ekiti as of the moment, even Ado inclusive. In as much as u can still get schools in Lagos paying graduates 30k per month, despite the demanding standard of living, I don't knw why some folks are castigating the advert. For your info, I was being paid #10,500 when I joined the school in 2010 until the pay 4 graduates was later increased to 17k, and it's still subjected to increment. Now, I have just secured govt teaching job. Teaching job is not a function of the pay but of interest. Cost of leaving in Ekiti is very low relative to other states u can imagine. A graduate collecting 10k in Ekiti State is better off the one collecting 40k in Lagos, u can ask anywhere! Pls, let those interested apply and the ones not, leave.
Thanks.
sent you a mail,with my no on it....wont mind we talk
Re: Teaching Vacancy by 1stola: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
This must be some kind of new year joke
17k per month. lol!
op u must be a joker
And am sure the sch management will be expecting good and qualified teachers to apply for 17k
I pity parents who would send their children to ur sch...

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Vacancy by linsa01(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
If the school will allow me work on part time basis, I will do it. Note that I'll give the school management my own schedule. I'm currently a masters student in eksu. Reply if you agree with my terms and condition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fastest Ways To Identify Fake (scam) Jobs In Nigeria / Which Job Should I Go For? / Should I Leave My Bank Job For A Multinational Technology Consulting Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.