Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

His Boss And His Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Boss And His Sister (1488 Views)

His Sister Is Pregnant For A Guy, & has Moved To Join Him / Can One Marry His Sister-in-law?? / Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Boss And His Sister by martyns303(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Good day NL's, hope you guys enjoyed ur holidays? A friend of mine visited me during the Christmas break and was in serious dilemma. Thought I should share it with you guys, maybe you people will be able to offer better advices. This friend of mine works for a firm, in this firm he his the only black guy and happens to be a Nigerian, living a modest life, a little bit of a womanizer which I know him of. He went to the club one of the weekends and meet his boss there, which was the first time they will be having any relationship outside of office environment. Turns out his boss tho good looking and with cash is not much of a ladies guy and do not know his way with women, while this my guy is the opposite, after buying a few drinks for some ladies which the boss paid for, this my guy was able to hook up his boss with a chick for the night, and that was the beginning of a new relationship for them , they started going to the club every weekend and sometimes week days. 3 weeks ago this my guy's elder sister visited from Nigeria, she came in on a Tuesday, and everything was going fine, doing some catch ups and family gist, the Friday of that week, his boss wanted them to go out, so they arranged that my guy should go home and refresh and his boss will come and pick him up at his place, when my guy went home, he decided to eat first, and wasn't ready when his boss arrived, so he asked his sis to bring his boss up while he quickly prepare, while he was in the shower, his boss and sister chatting up, maybe she was just keeping the guy occupied, as to when my guy was ready, his boss suggested the sister to come along with them, just to show her around, although my guy wasn't comfortable, since they were going to find chicks. Either way she came along, during the clubing, he noticed his boss and sister were getting to comfortable with each other. Long story short, his sister is now hooking up with his boss at his back and he's not comfortable with it, he said although his elder sister is matured enough to know what's good for her, he's not happy that less than a day of knowing his boss, they are already having sex, which makes both her and himself look bad, also knowing what his boss his like, he felt he's not the best person for her, he wishes they will end things but doesn't know how to address his elder sis or his boss, she stays at my guys place, and go out every night with his boss. I told him he his over reacting cos I just don't know what else to tell him.
Re: His Boss And His Sister by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
The sis is jst a disgrace, she's putting the job of his brother in jeopardy even his freedom and life since their even foreigners, what happens to ur guy if the sis and his boss relationship goes sour? He needs to talk sense into her head, cus after her visit, Ur guy will face the full rot of her action. what a disgraceful girl...my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: His Boss And His Sister by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Like brother like sister!

1 Like

Re: His Boss And His Sister by NosoChic: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ujujoan: Like brother like sister!

my thoughts exactly..............LIKE BROTHER LIKE SISTER grin

1 Like

Re: His Boss And His Sister by Tobiegal(f): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ujujoan: Like brother like sister!

Abi oh...

Afterall, the other chics he's been "assisting" to hook up with the boss are someone's sisters as well.

Its good for him thou... IMO d sister is just foolin around!!!
Re: His Boss And His Sister by bluuu: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
na so e dey b.omo olomo la n ran nise de toru toru.
ur guy s giving d boss chicks,y is he getting uncomfortable wt her sis action.leave to make her choice.oniya la je eyi to ju.
she s shameless tho
Re: His Boss And His Sister by Igboboy59(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2015
What Goes Round Turn To You One Day Sorry Bros..Depot Ur Sister Back To Nigeria Nw

(1) (Reply)

Man Takes Dead Mother To Bank To Make Cash Withdrawal From Her Account / What's Wrong With This Facebook Post? (screenshot) / My Late Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.