Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Akin Alabi:before Nairabet Gets Run Down - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akin Alabi:before Nairabet Gets Run Down (1268 Views)

Complaint About Akin Alabi / Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? / Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi:before Nairabet Gets Run Down by Delafruita(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
I pride myself on not been a whinny person however I felt I should bring this to the attention of akin alabi because I believe the bulk as regards nairabet stops at his table.I recently decided to open up a sports betting outlet and since I happened to have some experience with nairabet,I decided to explore opportunities of been their agent.I went through the process of chatting with someone online and then I was directed to contact a certain Marcus for further instruction.I called the number more than 4days in a row without an answer.when the dude eventually picked,he told me to call him on monday because he doesn't work on saturdays.on another day he answered and was so rude on the phone to the point he hung up saying he was busy.I got to know from a few people who are agents of sopme other betting sites that nairabet was their first choice but none of them is currently an agent an they all attributed the reason to the way they were attended to when they made their calls for inquiry.till date,I am yet to have a discussion with the marcus dude and am already in talks with another betting website.

The only reason am opening this thread is because I have a personal liking for akin alabi.his business sense and strategy is phenomenal but the reality is while akin alabi can't do it all,he needs to be aware of how things are been done by those he delegated to.I see nothing wrong in having up to 3 people handling agent recruitment.if one is unavailable,there's someone else to contact.

Nairabet is the best in nigeria in my opinion but if this attitude of representatives isn't addressed,it will be problematic.agents are the lifeblood of any betting agency.to assume a person who wants to be an agent can be treated shabbily is a mistake.suffice to say I now understand why there aren't nairabet agents as scattered around as the others
Re: Akin Alabi:before Nairabet Gets Run Down by slap1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Why not send Akin Alabi a PM or e-mail?
Re: Akin Alabi:before Nairabet Gets Run Down by codedflowz(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
This is his nairaland profile

www.nairaland.com/akinalabi
Re: Akin Alabi:before Nairabet Gets Run Down by databoy247(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
slap1: Why not send Akin Alabi a PM or e-mail?

Dont worry he will show up here.... cool

third to comment grin
Re: Akin Alabi:before Nairabet Gets Run Down by Delafruita(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
slap1: Why not send Akin Alabi a PM or e-mail?
thought about that.but decided this will make him take this seriously.perhaps he might even decide to waive the licensing fee wink
Re: Akin Alabi:before Nairabet Gets Run Down by kagari: 1:04am On Jan 03, 2014
Nice job op
Re: Akin Alabi:before Nairabet Gets Run Down by mayorall(m): 6:08am On Jan 03, 2014
That's how almost all this customer cares work. If I have a business that requires customer, I will make sure I call as a stranger at least thrice in a week. They can kill business.
Re: Akin Alabi:before Nairabet Gets Run Down by deviduff(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2017
Core lesson

(1) (Reply)

Using Cold Calling Method For Your Startup Business / Jumia's Daily Deal Is A Rip Off! - Look At This / Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.