Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? (14656 Views)

Its Another Scam Report From Google Trader Nigeria. / Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by Benwems(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2012
Its seems disturbing that fraudulent people have taken over google trader nigeria. These people should get a life!!!

3 Likes

Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by tobeski(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
How does it go down? I can't think of how a scammer could take advantage since you have to meet in person

5 Likes

Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by ponana(m): 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2012
Share your experience to enlighten us pls
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by femiaji: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2012
88% of job offers on Google Trader are false. You don.t need a detective or spiritualist to tell you. Stay Safe

1 Like

Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by walcolm(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2012
femiaji: 88% of job offers on Google Trader are false. You don.t need a detective or spiritualist to tell you. Stay Safe

google trader is supposed to be for commerce (buying and selling)...if you go there to look for job, you're asking to be duped

5 Likes

Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by walcolm(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2012
Benwems: Its seems disturbing that fraudulent people have taken over google trader nigeria. These people should get a life!!!

i'm not sure they are any more fraudulent than fraudsters you find everywhere else

to let your money out of your hands if you have not seen the goods..simple

1 Like

Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by Mustay(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
walcolm:

google trader is supposed to be for commerce (buying and selling)...if you go there to look for job, you're asking to be duped

iWonder o! When did people start trading jobs?

Anyway @topic, that' why it's the INTERNET!

One should be vigilant not to be a maga.
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by DammyFx: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
scam is everywhere you just have to be wise so you dont fall fall for one..
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by akasima: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
Beware of google trader agents. They are all scammers . One of them is Mr Okomayin John, with phone numbers 08031517433 , 08161370488 . He is from Akoko edo . He scammed so many people through Ecobank account .
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by akasima: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
Let MTN use the phone numbers to trace that criminal .
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by gbonsalifus(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
akasima: Beware of google trader agents. They are all scammers . One of them is Mr Okomayin John, with phone numbers 08031517433 , 08161370488 . He is from Akoko edo . He scammed so many people through Ecobank account .
Another person who goes by different names and ID uses this access bank account name: Philips Ayodele, with phone number 08179136196. He claims to be in Uyo at times and involves himself in both real estate and computer deals
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by Capnd143(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
And y the phew was this endorsed and feature in front page!!!? I reserve my comment until after AFCON 2013 FINALS
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by Francheezy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
SCAMMERS ARE L!ABLE T0 D!E Y0UNG

1 Like

Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by baynix(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
gbonsalifus:
Another person who goes by different names and ID uses this access bank account name: Philips Ayodele, with phone number 08179136196. He claims to be in Uyo at times and involves himself in both real estate and computer deals

[size=22pt] EYES HAVE SEEN!! THANX FOR EXPOSING THESE LOW-LIFERS! [/size]
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by Leadn(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
interesting...
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by baynix(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
akasima: Beware of google trader agents. They are all scammers . One of them is Mr Okomayin John, with phone numbers 08031517433 , 08161370488 . He is from Akoko edo . He scammed so many people through Ecobank account .

We Have Their Contact Details.. I Learnt We Have Ehm Somthin Like C.I.A In Nigeria?? They Shld Phuckin Fish Out These Criminals! !

[size=22pt] EYES HAVE SEEN! AKASIMA, THANX FOR EXPOSING THESE LOW-LIFERS! [/size]
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by ideee03(f): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Yes/No by BankyW
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by Kslib(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
I have bought phones tru google trader and never experienced any problems.. If you want to buy something,call the person to meet you face to face in a secure location and check the product very well.. I think all those who have been scammed are those who like to pay into a bank account before getting their product..
Secondly, dont be greedy,when a price seems too good to be true,run for your life.. Dont take that risk.. You can know if a price seems to good to be true by confirming the price for both new and second hand from different sources..
Let me give you a secret!! After negotiating to buy something from someone,call him with another number and pose as a different buyer to know if the person is been honest or just a liar..
Anyway,if you are scared of google trader i advise you to no take the risk but as for me,i go continue check there when the need arises.. Them never born the person wey go scam me... I am smart,and once my mind doesnt feel comfortable with a deal,i dont engage in it even if the product is very good. The person wey go scam me must win nobel price..Walahi...

7 Likes

Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by vandarsar(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
Too many scamers out there on google trader Nigeria and even Ghana! Same goes for www..
I think what most of this website should do is to get the sites well equipped with better securities features like eBays does or retire the sites.
Meanwhile there should be regulation towards flotation of more of this website in the future.
I was almost scammed on google and olx. naa God say make i bie jaasi guy. This guys dem are very smart at what they do, that is to say dont blame anyone who fall victim of their perilous acts.

Benwems: Its seems disturbing that fraudulent people have taken over google trader nigeria. These people should get a life!!!
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by asids55: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2013

he scammed so many people...i guess you where amongs them right?dont be shy to admit it,its bound to happen..just saying
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by olsmade(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ediots wanted to sell me a brand new ps3 for 35k with delivery anywhere in Nigeria shocked All i had to do was pay into his account. Lyk srzly

When i called the guy up, he started talking thru his nose as if that would increase my folly
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by novakid(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
olsmade: Ediots wanted to sell me a brand new ps3 for 35k with delivery anywhere in Nigeria shocked All i had to do was pay into his account. Lyk srzly

When i called the guy up, he started talking thru his nose as if that would increase my folly

Lmaol
The Guy was forming oyibo swagg
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by Sibrah: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
I have the feeling it is awash with scammers, but i would like to know about sites like Blessingcomputers.com, Jumia.com, or Konga.com - their conditions of service delivery.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by itunu8(f): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2013

Hmmm... So av finally found the person who defrauded my mum's ecobank account.. Landed landed us in lack for over two years almost dropd outta skool.. because of him my mum dont use ATM no more,neidr d stupid ecobank cos dey made no move to refund it... God will surely judge him or whoever did it..
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by toluxa1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
itunu_07:

Hmmm... So av finally found the person who defrauded my mum's ecobank account.. Landed landed us in lack for over two years almost dropd outta skool.. because of him my mum dont use ATM no more,neidr d stupid ecobank cos dey made no move to refund it... God will surely judge him or whoever did it..

Wao, was that Bad?? What exactly was the guy doing? I don't understand.
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by ITbomb(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
How do people get scammed , I don't understand.
Or are some people so dumb to send money to an online character for goods he has not seen.
I never believed a Nigerian can be duped , I thought we are the smartest.

1 Like

Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by chemashie(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
I will say people get scammed because they are either looking for stuff @ cheap price or they are novice.
At Naija Market Place, we supply our products to customers & collect our money at the point of delivery. You don‘t have to give room for people to label you as scammer when dealing with people online.
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by sleek2011: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
someone by name olatunde bola with phone numba 08103980363 is a scammer using access bank with name Smart Idahosa recently scam me of undisclose sum of money. so whenever you see this number beware.
Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by sleek2011: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
google trader is now inhabitted by small time crook call sammers.

1 Like

Re: Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? by sleek2011: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
someone by name olatunde bola with phone numba 08103980363 is a scammer using access bank with name Smart
Idahosa recently scam me of undisclose sum of money. so whenever you see this number beware.someone by name olatunde bola with phone numba 08103980363 is a scammer using access bank with name Smart
Idahosa recently scam me of undisclose sum of money. so whenever you see this number beware.
someone by name olatunde bola with phone numba 08103980363 is a scammer using access bank with name Smart
Idahosa recently scam me of undisclose sum of money. so whenever you see this number beware.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Weird Ideas Made Millions / CBN To Resume Weekly FX Interventions Through BDCs / Oando Crisis: Adeosun Queries SEC, Appoints New Director-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.