Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Butt Hurt - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Butt Hurt (11607 Views)

Unyime-ivy King’s Burning Hurt Set For Public Presentation / UNYIME-IVY KING – “burning Hurt” Akwa Ibom’s Bestfemale Literary Fiction Writer / The Things Which Hurt, Instruct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt Hurt by ibkonekt(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
gcfr.com:
senbonzakura_kageyoshi means: VIBRANT DISPLAY of 1000 cherry blosoms. @OP ur name iz cool.

Na byakuya na
Re: Butt Hurt by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
clemmonce: if you have experienced it before you must be dirty. These are the causes of things likes this. 1. wearing a dirty boxer or pant for days. 2. deficating without properly washing yourself. 3. In the case of the armpit dirtyness is also one of the causes another one is using a fake rollon.
Its nt only caused by dirt. Its also hereditary. http://www.simple-remedies.com/home-remedies/boils/boils-on-anus.html

1 Like

Re: Butt Hurt by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
ibkonekt:

Na byakuya na
abeg wetin be byakuya again? D OP no be Nigerian?
Re: Butt Hurt by edoyad(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
I've suffered from one of those, though mine was more of a pimple or something. Sitting down, especially on something hard was hell
Re: Butt Hurt by ekenzify(m): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
lol .. funny dude @ OP... following ur story with keen interest
Re: Butt Hurt by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2014
gcfr.com:
senbonzakura_kageyoshi means: VIBRANT DISPLAY of 1000 cherry blosoms. @OP ur name iz cool.

awww, thanks!
Re: Butt Hurt by Hardeshyna(m): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2014
gcfr.com:
d op na cartoon (bleach) lover..... d name byakuya sword....
Re: Butt Hurt by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 03, 2014
I knew all along (from experience), that it was a boil.

#JustCurious
When Mr. Segun fell flat on his butt, did the boil burst? grin

Nice piece. I liked 'Dental Mental' better though.
Re: Butt Hurt by Dan42(m): 1:45am On Jan 03, 2014
Chai yaah! you should have taken alomo bitters to calm the boil downcheesy
Re: Butt Hurt by 4reigningqueen: 4:08am On Jan 03, 2014
pics or ...
Re: Butt Hurt by chegx(m): 5:30am On Jan 03, 2014
I'm expecting the remaining part of the story.
Re: Butt Hurt by akposking(m): 6:22am On Jan 03, 2014
Oya come on
Re: Butt Hurt by GentleMimi: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2014
Loooooool!!! This story made my day! I just kept imagining a male crying...it must hv hurt like hell! grin
Re: Butt Hurt by GentleSmiles: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2014
grin ;Deeiisshh!!! Pele. ;Deeiisshh!!! Pele.
Re: Butt Hurt by UchihaItachi(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2014
gcfr.com:
abeg wetin be byakuya again? D OP no be Nigerian?

Yes, the OP is not from Nigeria, he's from soul society

His name is Kuchiki Byakuya and he's the captain of 6th division and the 28th head of kuchiki clan tongue

1 Like

Re: Butt Hurt by slimthugchimee(m): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2014
gcfr.com:
it was originated from bleach a japanese cartoon
Re: Butt Hurt by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2014
Uchiha Itachi:

Yes, the OP is not from Nigeria, he's from soul society

His name is Kuchiki Byakuya and he's the captain of 6th division and the 28th head of kuchiki clan tongue

lol stop smoking weed, nt good for you dude.
Re: Butt Hurt by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2014
Is that it? undecided
Re: Butt Hurt by dechandel(f): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2014
Nice one.. Off to go and alert Ishilove..
Re: Butt Hurt by Ikonz(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2014
dolapobello1: I knew all along (from experience), that it was a boil.

#JustCurious
When Mr. Segun fell flat on his butt, did the boil burst? grin

Nice piece. I liked 'Dental Mental' better though.

Dude, u should go check on his "From PHCN, with Love". Dammmit! that's his piece I love most!
Re: Butt Hurt by slimthugchimee(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2014
gcfr.com:
dont keep telling someone to stop smoking weed id not good for you cause hes right
Re: Butt Hurt by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2014
Ikonz:

Dude, u should go check on his "From PHCN, with Love". Dammmit! that's his piece I love most!

Hmm. Don't know that one. I definitely will.

Thanks.
Re: Butt Hurt by jollypaddy(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2014
No dull abeg...fire on!
Re: Butt Hurt by Smily202(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2014
good for u..not for me
Re: Butt Hurt by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2014
slimthugchimee: dont keep telling someone to stop smoking weed id not good for you cause hes right
yh right, I won't stop cheesy.
Re: Butt Hurt by Waspy(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2014
Good job, Op
Re: Butt Hurt by Buddydogg(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2014
WOw nice one, hehehe so funny mate am enjoyinq it o, keet qoinq and make it #trill.
Re: Butt Hurt by UchihaItachi(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2014
gcfr.com:

I forgot to add..senbonzakura kageyoshi is the name of his bankai undecided
Re: Butt Hurt by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2014
Ouch!!!!!!

I'm almost holding my bum sef..
Re: Butt Hurt by domido(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2014
it can only be senbon!!! great guy. i love your piece anytime.
Re: Butt Hurt by dambatta: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2014
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:
"Ouch!" I yelped as soon as my rear made contact with the seat.

"What's the problem?" Sola, our Branch Manager asked, peering over her headmistress glasses at me where I sat, desperately trying not to rub my stinging behind.

"Nothing", I replied, through teeth clenched so tight, light couldn't escape. "I think a nail just poked me in the......y'know....."

There were quite a few possibilities as to what she should know but when she cast a glance in the general direction of my crotch, I realized she had picked exactly the wrong thing.

"No...." I stuttered. "Not....."

She kept on peering at me for five more seconds as if expecting me to suddenly break down and confess before returning to the sheaf of papers before her. I felt sexually molested.

"The quarterly board meeting is holding this month, as you already know. As the most successful branch for this quarter, we will have to send a representative to present our quarterly report to the board. As our Agent Of The Month for last month, you have the honour of presenting the report to the board."

Now, while I'm sure my brain isn't running on two short planks and a stone on a piece of thread, it took me nearly a full minute before what she said made it's way to my consciousness.

Mainly because it was still processing the pain coming from my, er, posterior region.

What?!!!!! I yelled in my head.

"What?" My lips echoed, completely of their own will.

"You heard me," Sola snapped. "I won't be attending as I have an important meeting with a potential client. Since we are the closest branch to head office, I suggest you take an okada to beat any traffic.

I winced at the mention of the word okada. I had taken one this morning when running late to work and promptly regretted it. The Okada man decided to take the most circuitous route with as many potholes as the pimples on Sola's face. By the time I got to work, I realized I would have been earlier if I had walked.

But being late wasn't my problem with the okada idea.

I squirmed in my seat and sat on it again. This time I screamed like a woman undergoing deliverance.

"What is it?" Sola yelled.

"Nothing!" I threw back instantly in a voice barely louder than a whisper and panting lightly.

"See, whatever your problem is, don't go and embarass this branch at the board meeting."

I nodded painfully.

She peered over her glasses again at me, apparently trying to figure out if I was either high or exhibiting early signs of the onset of madness. At the end, having decided it was neither, she waved me out of her office.

"Better set out now so you can get there on time. Before I get another report that my staff are fond of being tardy."

I packed the stack of papers that was our branch quarterly report and waddled to my office where I deposited the papers on the table and was about to settle into my seat when a trumpet went off in my head and I changed my mind, grabbed the papers and fled.

By the time I got to the head office, tears were running down the sides of my face to the point that the okada man decided I was a frustrated job seeker and asked me not to pay out of pity. I wiped my tears and waddled into the office where, apparently, I was being expected.

"The chairman of the board is yet to arrive," the front desk receptionist informed me. "You made good time".

I nodded quietly and headed off in the direction of the elevators.

"Mr Segun!" She called from behind me. "The elevators are under maintenance. You'll have to take the stairs."

The board meeting always held at the top floor.

Which also happened to be the twentieth storey.

I sniffed back a tear and headed for the stairs instead.

By the time I got to the meeting room, I was ready to throw myself off a balcony. I made my way to my allocated seat, a position of honour, two seats down from where the chairman of the board would sit. I instantly began to wish I hadn't been staff of the month.

It was one of those modern chairs with a wooden seat. I gingerly sat down and winced as my rump made contact with the hard wood.

At which point the chairman's Secretary walked in to inform us that that the meeting would be held at the office conference room instead.

Which was on the second storey.

"Mr Segun, is there any problem" the regional manager asked on spotting the new cascade of tears down my face.

"No!" I replied instantly, like he had just accused me of raping his wife. "I'm fine. Just have something in my eyes, that's all."

He looked at me for a few seconds before saying "well, let's get going then."

I gingerly got up from my seat and made my way to the door. I was only a few paces away from the door when I tripped.

Fell.

And sat heavily on the boil on my butt.

ok didnt read all that , too long undecided....but am a bleach fan and HUGE byakuya fan thats why i opened the thread tongue
Re: Butt Hurt by UyiIredia(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2014
Keep it up, SK. Your write-up is interesting as I'd hoped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download / How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? / Three Finalists Emerge For 2021 NLNG Literature Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.