Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan (13543 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Photo: Allah’s Name In Arabic Form Allegedly Appears On A Mystery Tree In Ibadan / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2014
larrymoore: so u waiting for muslims to assume hat the quran is faulty as the bible, u wll ve to wait eternity in the thread u are referring to, u were Made to understand that what exist in the quran is abrogation, hope u understand that, but I could read there that u don't want to submit to that because u ve decided to assume it deem.it is too clear in the quran that no matter how one explain to some ppl, the oneness of God, they will not believe because their eyes and ears ve covered.
It is too obvious that the bible suffers great problem of interpretations, some of is, if u so which wll be brief here. I just want u to be with a copy of KJV of the bible and a copy of RSV bible, I hope u understand those acronyms? The KJV was revised in MONUMENT OF ENGLISH PROSE in 1881, it was from that version that about 50,000 errors were spotted then some groups later decided to re-revise as RSV in 1971 to correct some of these errors of interpretations.

I do not have the time and space to go into the tens of thousands of — grave or minor — defects that the authors of the Revised Standard Version (RSV) have attempted to revise some of the grave. I leave that privilege to the Christian scholars of the Bible. Here I will ende"half-a-dozen" or so of those "minor" changes.

1. "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign: Behold, a VIRGIN shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."
(Isaiah 7:14 - AV)

The indispensable "VIRGIN" in the above verse has now been replaced in the RSV with the phrase "a young woman," which is the correct translation of the Hebrew word 'almah'. Almah is the word which has occurred all along in the Hebrew text and NOT 'bethulah' which means VIRGIN. This correction is only to be found in the English language translation, as the RSV is only published in this tongue. For the African and the Afrikaner, the Arab and the Zulu, in fact, in the 1 500 other languages of the world, Christians are made to continue to swallow the misnomer "VIRGIN."

My brother, the phrase "begotten son" has well been dropped. From this type of correction, do u still call the bible words of God? Do u expect a curious and analytical mind like me to follow the bible? Pls it is not like trying to defend Islam, islam makes evertin clear that the bible is not original. Let reason together, come to discussion, come to light. God Almighty(Allah) loves u, serve him through islam not through Jesus, jesus is a servant of God, satan used paul to establish christianity to cause this confusion and to lead billions of soul to hell. A word is enough for the wise

Thank you.

I noticed everything you said here did not defend the particular contradiction among the so many that there are.

Therefore your allegations against the bible is a case of a port calling a kettle black.

The truth remains that the quran contains a lot of contradictions, an evidence that it might not have come from the true omniscient God as being claimed by muslims.

The violent manner Gabriel approached Muhammad to reveal the quran is still a question that cannot be answered by the muslim world. It is not in the character of the true God to torture his messenger before sending him good news like Muhammad experienced. What has good news got to do with torture, which account for the reason islam is violent today.

The bible says ''if the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do?''. The foundation of islam is faulty and so nothing righteous can be built on it. If Gabriel is suspected because of his wickedness, what he revealed is also suspicious and worst still is the fact that God Himself didn't speak a word in the quran to confirm his message.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by barackodam: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2014
cleanvessel:

Thank you.

I noticed everything you said here did not defend the particular contradiction among the so many that there are.

Therefore your allegations against the bible is a case of a port calling a kettle black.

who is the kettle and who is the port??

cleanvessel: The truth remains that the quran contains a lot of contradictions, an evidence that it might not have come from the true omniscient God as being claimed by muslims.

am stil requesting, can u please list the so many errors, wat u dnt get is the fact that english changes evritym, u cant compare nowadays english to the '80s, thats why ther r so many faults in the bible, peharps, had the bible been in its Aramaic lang, nd Hebrew, then translating then, not extincting the original version, then all these wudnt have apend, u said the Qur'an has contracdiction, bring them out...that one u mentiond in the oda thread, i'l look into it and gv u ansa

cleanvessel: The violent manner Gabriel approached Muhammad to reveal the quran is still a question that cannot be answered by the muslim world. It is not in the character of the true God to torture his messenger before sending him good news like Muhammad experienced. What has good news got to do with torture, which account for the reason islam is violent today.

he could not read, he could not write, and u expect im to be able to preach the Qur'an at 1st, the violent manner wch u say, i dont blame it, its stil a point of correction among we muslims in the sense that, the Qur'an the prophet receivd in seriousness is d 1 we recite playfully, moreover, when u are inputin the word of God directly in human's mouth, u tink its that easy, its the WORD OF GOD for christ sake, nt word of man

cleanvessel: The bible says ''if the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do?''. The foundation of islam is faulty and so nothing righteous can be built on it. If Gabriel is suspected because of his wickedness, what he revealed is also suspicious and worst still is the fact that God Himself didn't speak a word in the quran to confirm his message.

nw u r saying Gabriel is wicked, i neva said so, peharps if he is, u wunt blame im, he was creatd from light not dust, back to ur statement, "if foundation is destroyd..." Isa(A.S.W) gave u guys no prob, in fact, u had a solid foundation, so i have no idea why and how u guys lost ur way, peharps u neva thought this...
The Jews rejected Issa,
The Xtians rejected Ahmad,
The Muslims accepted both of them
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2014
barackodam:

who is the kettle and who is the port??

am stil requesting, can u please list the so many errors, wat u dnt get is the fact that english changes evritym, u cant compare nowadays english to the '80s, thats why ther r so many faults in the bible, peharps, had the bible been in its Aramaic lang, nd Hebrew, then translating then, not extincting the original version, then all these wudnt have apend, u said the Qur'an has contracdiction, bring them out...that one u mentiond in the oda thread, i'l look into it and gv u ansa

he could not read, he could not write, and u expect im to be able to preach the Qur'an at 1st, the violent manner wch u say, i dont blame it, its stil a point of correction among we muslims in the sense that, the Qur'an the prophet receivd in seriousness is d 1 we recite playfully, moreover, when u are inputin the word of God directly in human's mouth, u tink its that easy, its the WORD OF GOD for christ sake, nt word of man

nw u r saying Gabriel is wicked, i neva said so, peharps if he is, u wunt blame im, he was creatd from light not dust, back to ur statement, "if foundation is destroyd..." Isa(A.S.W) gave u guys no prob, in fact, u had a solid foundation, so i have no idea why and how u guys lost ur way, peharps u neva thought this...
The Jews rejected Issa,
The Xtians rejected Ahmad,
The Muslims accepted both of them

It is hypocritical for muslims to say they accept Jesus. Your prophet is Muhammad alone.
''There is no God except allah and Muhammad is his prophet''. That is the exact belief of muslims.

Jesus came to correct the wrong the Jews were doing by his teachings as the only religious people at that time.

Jesus gave many teachings, which of his teachings does the quran repeat?

Gabriel came to institute teachings contrary to those of Jesus:

How do you therefore believe and accept Jesus?

Which of his teachings do you follow?

What do you do to show you believe and accept Jesus?

Did I hear you say Muhammad's torture was to correct him? That is not true. God does not torture to correct. He speaks to correct.

Muhammad was tortured thrice and each time to the point of death.

Was Muhammad lying when he said he could not see what to read? He asked ''what can i read''? This means Gabriel didn't bring anything for him to read or recite. Why then was he punished?

Gabriel is made of light, was Muhammad the first person he would meet? He met Mary, Zacchariah and more. Why didn't he torture them? Gabriel that appeared to Muhammad was not the one that met the others. He only impersonated the true Gabriel.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by barackodam: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
cleanvessel: It is hypocritical for muslims to say they accept Jesus. Your prophet is Muhammad alone.
''There is no God except allah and Muhammad is his prophet''. That is the exact belief of muslims.

wu is more hypocritical, Muslims who follow Muhammed or Xtians who do not follow Jesus??

cleanvessel: Jesus came to correct the wrong the Jews were doing by his teachings as the only religious people at that time.

did i ever say otherwise?

cleanvessel: Jesus gave many teachings, which of his teachings does the quran repeat?

i said earlier, always mention, according to the bible, answering ur qst is diverging from the thread, hence, i wunt

cleanvessel: Gabriel came to institute teachings contrary to those of Jesus:

wud u please list them

cleanvessel: How do you therefore believe and accept Jesus?

Qur'an said he is but servant of Allah

cleanvessel: Which of his teachings do you follow?

oneness of Allah

cleanvessel: What do you do to show you believe and accept Jesus?

worshiping only 1 Ilah and accepting he is but the Servant of the Most High

cleanvessel: Did I hear you say Muhammad's torture was to correct him?

am sorry, u heard wrongly

cleanvessel: That is not true. God does not torture to correct. He speaks to correct.

who said he was tortured
Lemme ask u this, when u are in the Church and some1, lets say pastor claims to b under the influence of Holy Ghost, wud he behave normal til the Spirit leaves Same applies with a mad man

cleanvessel: Muhammad was tortured thrice and each time to the point of death.

whr is ur proof?

cleanvessel: Was Muhammad lying when he said he could not see what to read? He asked ''what can i read''? This means Gabriel didn't bring anything for him to read or recite. Why then was he punished?

"Iqra" read, yeah, he askd, wat shud i read, and after Jubril mentiond that 3ce, his sense told him he was to repeat what he was hearing wch he did
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by barackodam: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bro Cleanvessel, its obvious i hv ansad ur qst pertaining to the topic and u are but diverging from the topic, lyk some1 said, u r nt searching for the truth, u r searching for criticism, am sorry to say, i am nt a fan of religious arguements which is y i neva askd u any qst, and i c u r capitalising on that, u are goin in the line of religious arguement, henceforth, i wil only ansa questions pertaining to the thread, go open anoda thread and scholars wud ansa u
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
barackodam:

wu is more hypocritical, Muslims who follow Muhammed or Xtians who do not follow Jesus??

did i ever say otherwise?

i said earlier, always mention, according to the bible, answering ur qst is diverging from the thread, hence, i wunt

wud u please list them

Qur'an said he is but servant of Allah

oneness of Allah

worshiping only 1 Ilah and accepting he is but the Servant of the Most High

am sorry, u heard wrongly

who said he was tortured
Lemme ask u this, when u are in the Church and some1, lets say pastor claims to b under the influence of Holy Ghost, wud he behave normal til the Spirit leaves Same applies with a mad man

whr is ur proof?

"Iqra" read, yeah, he askd, wat shud i read, and after Jubril mentiond that 3ce, his sense told him he was to repeat what he was hearing wch he did

The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (FORCEFULLY) AND PRESSED ME SO HARD THAT I COULD NOT BEAR IT ANY MORE. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," WHEREUPON HE CAUGHT ME AGAIN AND PRESSED ME THE SECOND TIME TILL I COULD NOT BEAR IT ANYMORE. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." THEREUPON GHHE CAUT ME FOR THE THIRD TIME AND PRESSED ME and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous...up to..... ..that which he knew not." (96.15). (Bukahri Volume 9, Book 87, Number 111)
[b][/b]

I may not be able to continue with you because you are drawing me back. I am surprised you do not know some basic things in islam hence your request for evidence above.

Now, let analyze the above hadith:

1. Muhammad was in the cave of Hira to worship allah alone before the Truth descended upon him. It means he had been worshiping allah before islam. As you know, Muhammad's father's name is Abduallah, meaning servant of allah. It is also a known fact that Mutalleb and Abduallah, Muhammad's parents were idol worshipers. What was their idol? Allah as in Abduallah, servant of allah.The same allah Muhammad went to worship at the cave of Hira before the Truth descended upon him. What Truth? The continued worship of allah, which was already in their family? This shows islam is the continuation of worship of allah, the idol Muhammad's parents were worshiping.

2. When Gabriel approached Muhammad, without saying anything first, he told Muhammad to read. Read what? He had not spoken anything to him and did not come with anything written document. The next thing was pressed him thrice almost to death point. To me that was wickedness and violence. God's angels don't behave that way.

3. The fact that Gabriel did not speak anything or show any document before asking Muhammad to read means he lied. So he started his revelation with lies. That is the faulty foundation of islam on which the truth cannot be built.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
cleanvessel:

The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (FORCEFULLY) AND PRESSED ME SO HARD THAT I COULD NOT BEAR IT ANY MORE. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," WHEREUPON HE CAUGHT ME AGAIN AND PRESSED ME THE SECOND TIME TILL I COULD NOT BEAR IT ANYMORE. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." THEREUPON GHHE CAUT ME FOR THE THIRD TIME AND PRESSED ME and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous...up to..... ..that which he knew not." (96.15). (Bukahri Volume 9, Book 87, Number 111)
[b][/b]

I may not be able to continue with you because you are drawing me back. I am surprised you do not know some basic things in islam hence your request for evidence above.

Now, let analyze the above hadith:

1. Muhammad was in the cave of Hira to worship allah alone before the Truth descended upon him. It means he had been worshiping allah before islam. As you know, Muhammad's father's name is Abduallah, meaning servant of allah. It is also a known fact that Mutalleb and Abduallah, Muhammad's parents were idol worshipers. What was their idol? Allah as in Abduallah, servant of allah.The same allah Muhammad went to worship at the cave of Hira before the Truth descended upon him. What Truth? The continued worship of allah, which was already in their family? This shows islam is the continuation of worship of allah, the idol Muhammad's parents were worshiping.

2. When Gabriel approached Muhammad, without saying anything first, he told Muhammad to read. Read what? He had not spoken anything to him and did not come with anything written document. The next thing was pressed him thrice almost to death point. To me that was wickedness and violence. God's angels don't behave that way.

3. The fact that Gabriel did not speak anything or show any document before asking Muhammad to read means he lied. So he started his revelation with lies. That is the faulty foundation of islam on which the truth cannot be built.

na wa for u ooo why are u bringing illogical reasons not to accept islam as the true religion from God, christianity will not save u, nor wll it be accepted from u on the day of judgment :quran 3:19 "the Religion before Allah is Islam: nor did the people of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the sigh of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account."
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
larrymoore: na wa for u ooo why are u bringing illogical reasons not to accept islam as the true religion from God, christianity will not save u, nor wll it be accepted from u on the day of judgment :quran 3:19 "the Religion before Allah is Islam: nor did the people of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the sigh of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account."

I wonder what you call logical if what is so plain and clear like that is illogical to you.

Was Muhammad's parents muslims? Record has it that they were idol worshipers.

Was Muhammad not practising his parents' religion by worshiping allah alone before he became a muslim? Yes he was.

What is the difference between the allah he was worshiping and the one Gabriel introduced to him later?

Please note that the worship of allah before islam continue the same way till today. It shows Gabriel only came to reinforce idol worship in the name of one-god, which is himself. ALL THEY WERE DOING TO WORSHIP IDOL BEFORE ISLAM IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO WORSHIP ALLAH TODAY. There are records to prove it but I will post them only on request.

Your quranic referrences have no meaning to me because Gabriel the giver could not have come from the true God and that has been proved beyond reasonable doubt. Since Gabriel started the quranic revelation with wickedness and lies, the whole content of the quran is not believable. There is no precedence of God punishing His servant before sending them good news.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
larrymoore: na wa for u ooo why are u bringing illogical reasons not to accept islam as the true religion from God, christianity will not save u, nor wll it be accepted from u on the day of judgment :quran 3:19 "the Religion before Allah is Islam: nor did the people of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the sigh of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account."

I wonder what you call logical if what is so plain and clear like that is illogical to you.

Were Muhammad's parents muslims? Record has it that they were idol worshipers.

Was Muhammad not practising his parents' religion by worshiping allah alone before he became a muslim? Yes he was.

What is the difference between the allah he was worshiping as a non-muslim and the one Gabriel introduced to him later? Can't you discover manipulation?

Please note that the worship of allah before islam continues the same way till today. It shows Gabriel only came to reinforce idol worship in the name of one-god, which is himself. ALL THEY WERE DOING TO WORSHIP IDOL BEFORE ISLAM IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO WORSHIP ALLAH TODAY. There are records to prove it but I will post them only on request.

Your quranic referrences have no meaning to me because Gabriel the giver could not have come from the true God and that has been proved beyond reasonable doubt. Since Gabriel started the quranic revelation with wickedness and lies, the whole content of the quran is not believable. There is no precedence of God punishing His servant before sending them good news.

Infact the mode Gabriel gave the quranic revelations was inconsitent with the way God spoke to His past prophets. Muhammad would fall down unconscious, bear revelations with great trouble, snore like a camel etc, whereas in the past God would simply speak to His prophets. God continue to speak to His own live, not making them unconscious before He talks to them.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by headie(m): 2:52am On Jan 07, 2014
IS THE BIBLE TRUE GOD'S WORDS??
This question has raised alot of speculations
about the credibility and authenticity of the Holy
writ called "BIBLE"...In this article I will try to
reveal some things 'latent' in the Bible.
We all know that if truly a book is from God
through revelation or inspiration... It must be
error-free and must contain no form of
contradictions, discrepancies,falsification,
fabrications or misrepresentation whatsoever..
(1)God's comparison— GENESIS 1:26-27 explains
dat God creates man in his own image..but the
case is different in ISAIAH 40:18-25 where God
says, " to whom will u liken me or shall i be
equal? Says the Holy "one". So this is a
contradiction within d bible..
(2) Another question is can humans see God?..
(When God didnt reveal himself to Prophet Musa
(Moses) A.S.)....EXODUS 33:20 reads "thou shall
not see the face of God and live" This is nat d
case in Amos 9:1..where Amos claims he saw God
Almighty on the altar (How absurd?! )...similarly
in Jacob wrestled with God and defeated him and
his life was preserved (check GENESIS 32: 30) And
also ISAIAH 6:1..How can God reveal this kind of
contradictions ( IMPOSSIBLE)
(3)TEMPTATION: Which one shoud I believe??God
cannot tempt man(James 1:13)....OR...God
tempted Abraham (Genesis 22:1)
(4) SAUL'S DEATH: Which 1 shud I bliv??.. Saul
committed suicide (1 Samuel
31:4-6) ..OR...philistines slain Saul in Gilboa..
(2nd Samuel 21:12)
(5) JESUS DEATH: Which 1 shud I bliv??...JESUS
cried..committed his soul unto God and died
(Luke23:46)....OR...Jesus was given Vinegar and
died afta drinking it(John 19:30)
(6)JOSEPH FATHER: which one shud I
beliv??..Joseph son of Jacob
(Matthew1: 16) OR Joseph son of Heli (Luke3:23)
(7)SOLOMON ARMY: Wch 1 shud I
bliv??...Solomon had FORTY thousand horses (1
kings 4:26) ....OR.. Solomon had FOUR thousand
horses (2 chronicle 9:25)
(cool MICHAL STORY: WHich 1 shud I
beliv.??...Michal had no child(2 Samuel
6:23)...OR Michal had 5 children (2 samuel 21:cool
(9)AHAZIAH AGE: which one should I
beliv??..AHAZIAH was 42 years old (2 Chronicle
22:2)...OR... Two and 20 years old AHAZIAH (2
KINGS8:26)
(10)CRUCIFIXION OR CRUCI-FICTION: None of
Jesus disciples witnessed his death..they all
forsook him and fled (MARK 14:50)...JESUS came
to preach oneness of God not TRINITY or die for
sins (MARK 1:38. AND JOHN 17:4).....The question
is: If none of the disciples witnessed his death...
How did they know about the full story??....
Moreover JESUS was unwilling to die ..(Check
John8:68...John10:39..Luke 22:36..Luke
4:43..Matthew 26:22 ..Matt 26: 36-39and so
on)...Also After JESUS found out he was going to
be killed, the bible says he dint walk among the
jews anymore. Then he told his disciples to buy
swords for fighting to save his life (LUKE 22:38)
THE QUESTION IS IF HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO
DIE FOR HUMANS SINS...WHY DIDNT HE LET
HIMSELF BE CAPTURED.??..WHY DID HE ORDER
HIS DISCIPLES TO BUY SWORDS ??
(11) JESUS as servant NOT GOD : MATTHEW 12:18
(12)JESUS AS A PROPHET NOT GOD.. (MATTHEW
21:45-46)
(13) GOD IS STUPID??...1ST CORINTHIANS 1:25 ..
("because the stupidity of God is wiser than
wisdom of Man"wink How can you compare God's
stupidity
(14) GOD SHAVING BEARD: ISAIAH 7:20 (HOW
COME??)...Were you there Mr ISAIAH??
(15) JESUS IS GOING TO HELL IN THE
BIBLE?? /..jesus said that whosoever calls his
fellow brothers FOOLS will enta Hell fire
( MATTHEW 5:22)...and after saying this according
to the BIBLE.. he then called some people FOOLS
(MATTHEW 23:17)
. With these.erroneous excerpts from the Holy
Writ called The BIBLE.... one can say its not a
revelation from ALLAH(GOD ALMIGHTY ) because
his words neva change or contain errors
ALLAH SAYS AND I QOUTE
. Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 109:
Many of the followers of the Book wish that they
could turn you back into unbelievers after your
faith, out of envy from themselves, (even) after
the truth has become manifest to them; but
pardon and forgive, so that Allah should bring
about His command; surely Allah has power over
all things.
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 111:
And they say: None shall enter the garden (or
paradise) except he who is a Jew or a Christian.
These are their vain desires. Say: Bring your
proof if you are truthful.
(English - Shakir)
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 112:
Yes! whoever submits himself entirely to Allah
and he is the doer of good (to others) he has his
reward from his Lord, and there is no fear for him
nor shall he grieve.
(English - Shakir)
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 113:
And the Jews say: The Christians do not follow
anything (good) and the Christians say: The Jews
do not follow anything (good) while they recite
the (same) Book. Even thus say those who have
no knowledge, like to what they say; so Allah
shall judge between them on the day of
resurrection in what they differ.
(English - Shakir)
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 113:
And the Jews say: The Christians do not follow
anything (good) and the Christians say: The Jews
do not follow anything (good) while they recite
the (same) Book. Even thus say those who have
no knowledge, like to what they say; so Allah
shall judge between them on the day of
resurrection in what they differ.
(English - Shakir)
Mind u...sinc i was born.. i v neva seen any
contradictions in d QURAN like dese.. it shows D
QURAN is d complete n correct words of God
ASALAMU ALAYKUM MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
IN ISLAM....NOW YOU SEE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE
THAT ALLAH SHOWED YOU THE LIGHT AND THE
RIGHT PATH.... I KNOW MANY CHRISTIANS WILL
READ THIS AND REJECT THE TRUTH.. THIS IS
BECAUSE ALLAH SHOWS WHOSOEVER HE WILLS
THE RIGHT PATH..
CHRISTIANS BLUNDER!
TRYING TO EQUALIZE JESUS CHRIST {PBUH} WITH
THE ALMIGHTY GOD-THEY KEEP HAVING
PROBLEM...
Am going to quote from three {3} different
versions of the Bible, the popular John 1:1-3 that
the Christians normally use to fool and deceive
the innocent souls.....
We analyze it, and at the end we see how
ERRONEOUS it is to take a creature {Jesus} for
the Creator {ALLAH}.....
{1}---John 1:1-3 of the King James Version of the
Bible reads:- "In the beginning was the word and
the word was with God and the word was God.
He was with God in the beginning, all things
were made through him and without him was not
anything made that was made."
{2}---John 1:1-3 of the New World Translation
Version of the Bible reads:- In the beginning the
word was and the word was with God and the
word was god. All things came into existence
through him and apart from him not even one
thing came into existence."
{3}---John 1:1-3 of the living Bible reads:- "Before
anything else existed there was Christ with God.
He has always been alive and is himself God. He
created everything there is - nothing exists that
he did not make."
Amusing! I hope men of understanding can
found out the differences, contradictions,
variations, and interpolations therein?
In the King James Version of the Bible, it is
written that the word was God.
In the New World Translation Version of the
Bible, It is written that the word was not God.
(Capital Letter) But the word was a god.
In the Living Bible, Christ is place instead of the
word in order to confuse the readers.
Now, on a more sincere note; Can any Evangelist,
Pastor, Reverend, Deacon, Deaconess, Born-again
Christian tell Us why these changes occur within
the context of John 1:1-3 of different Versions of
the Bible
Is the Word whom you Christians claim to be
Jesus God or a god?
The Bible indeed indeed dumped all Christians
in to Error.....
John 1:1-3 is one of the outstanding lies the
Trinitarians use to support their belief about the
God ship of Jesus Christ.
To further nail them, Let's put this Verse on
Mathematical scale and you all will only see that
we come to a blasphemous conclusion that there
were two Gods in the beginning..
Please, i urge all the Christians to wear their eye
glasses and read>>> John 1:1-3...
Let the word that was with God from the
beginning=X and let God =Y..
Since Jesus=Word.. Therefore X=Jesus and Y=God.
Then Word +God =X+Y=Jesus+God......
But according to John 10:30, Jesus =God. Jesus
+God=God+God= 2Gods (QED).
Written BY ABDUL-MUJIB IBN ABDUL-RAHEEM...
(May ALLAH reward you for sharing this post)
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2014
cleanvessel:

Were Muhammad's parents muslims? Record has it that they were idol worshipers.

What is the difference between the allah he was worshiping as a non-muslim and the one Gabriel introduced to him later? Can't you discover manipulation?

Please note that the worship of allah before islam continues the same way till today. It shows Gabriel only came to reinforce idol worship in the name of one-god, which is himself. ALL THEY WERE DOING TO WORSHIP IDOL BEFORE ISLAM IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO WORSHIP ALLAH TODAY. There are records to prove it but I will post them only on request.

Infact the mode Gabriel gave the quranic revelations was inconsitent with the way God spoke to His past prophets. Muhammad would fall down unconscious, bear revelations with great trouble, snore like a camel etc, whereas in the past God would simply speak to His prophets. God continue to speak to His own live, not making them unconscious before He talks to them.
well, well, I can understand ur intention u can go back to the anti islam site and bring more, they were created for ppl like u so dat u can never see beyond manipulations in the bible, surely, they lead ppl like u to further astray, I pity all u haters, how severe God' punishment would be cast down. No matter what u may say about the noble prophet, he is too great to be affected, I won't blame u because of ur dogmatic mind that won't let u see the obvious truth. Muhammad, may the peace and blessing of Allah be with him has taught us everything, we need to know, what jesus could not wait to Teach us, remember he said that he has to go so that the spirit of truth will come and teach us all truth, now the truth is here yet to deny. Have u ever take ur time to go through some of the muslims practice and relate them with wot jesus did during his life time, some of these practice in the bible

Who take ablution before prayer like Jesus. (Exodus
40:30-1)
Who prostrate (touching my forehead in ground) during
prayer like Jesus. (Matthew 26:39, Genesis 17:3, 16:22,
20:6, Joshua 5:14, 7:6, I Kings 18:42)
Their sisters cover their head like veiled women lived
around Jesus. (Genesis 24:64-5)
Who greet their brothers and sisters like Jesus by saying
"Peace be upon you". (20:19, 1st Samuel 25:6)
Who fast by neither eat nor drink like Jesus. (Matthew
4:2, 6:16, 17:21, Exodus 34:28)
Who keep away from taking or giving interest as
opposed by my Jesus. (Deuteronomy 23:19, 23:20)
Circumcised like Jesus. (Luke 2:21, and Genesis
17:10-13)
Never eat pork as forbidden by Jesus. (Leviticus 11:7-8,
Deuteronomy 14:
Never touch alcoholic drinks as Jesus abstained from it.
(Numbers 6:1-4)
With out quran, Muhammad and God's mercy, we would all ve been blindly following the manipulated bible story, thank God I belong to this part of ideaology of oneness of God. May God open una eyes ooo because it a waste and lost of life to die an idol worshiper.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2014
@ headie

What you people call bible contradictions are truly not but lack of proper understanding of the Book. Unfortunately you will not point them out one by one for discussion but present them in a way it is impossible to debunk. How do you expect somebody to answer the so many items you presented. A question of a few words can require many pages to answer, talkless of so many questions.

@ larrymoore

1. Muhammad did not come to finish the remaining job of Jesus, the Disciples did. Muhammad did not go about his assignment as Jesus commanded. Jesus said "preach the gospel, heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers etc (Mat. 10:7-cool. Was that what Muhammad did? Who did he heal, let alone raise the dead? Don't continue to be deceived.

2. One-god
Which god (God) is the one (One) muslims worship? It has been proved islam is the continuation of worship of allah, which was the idol being worshiped in Muhammad's family before islam. The same allah is worshiped in islam as the true God. When did allah (a Deity) in Arab turn to the true God?

Let's see who allah truly is:

1. TAWAF BETWEEN SAFA AND MARWA[b][/b]

Doing Tawaf between Safa and Marwa is an Islamic ritual associated with the pilgrimage to Mecca. Safa and Marwa are two mounts, located at Mecca. This ritual entails Muslims walking frantically between the two mounts, seven times. This was originally a pagan pre-Islamic practice. Muhammad retained it for Islam, sanctioning it with yet another Qur'anic revelations.

Narrated 'Asim: I asked Anas bin Malik: "Did you use to dislike to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa?" He said, "Yes, AS IT WAS THE CEREMONIES OF THE DAYS OF PRE-ISLAMIC PERIOD OF IGNORANCE TILL Allah REVEALED 'Verily! (The two mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwa are among the symbols of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who performs the pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, or performs 'Umra, to perform Tawaf between them.' " (Quran 2.158)
(Sahih Bukhari 2:26:710)

You can see from the above hadith that what was being practiced by idol worshipers before islam was incorporated into it. I mean islam continues with the ways of idol worshipers. Is that your one-god you worship?

2. REQUIREMENT OF IHRAM

Ihram is a state a Muslim enters into for his pilgrimage to Mecca. It involves a series of procedures like ritual washing, wearing 'Ihram garments', etc. Ihram was originally a pagan requirement for worshipping idols during pre-Islamic times. Muhammad retained this practice for Islam. Muslims assume Ihram to perform the Hajj or Umrah.

Narrated 'Urwa: I asked 'Aisha : ...But in fact, this divine inspiration was revealed concerning the Ansar who used to assume “Ihram” for worshipping an idol called “Manat” which they used to worship at a place called Al-Mushallal before they embraced Islam, and whoever assumed Ihram (for the idol), would consider it not right to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa.
(Sahih Bukhari 2:26:706)

Muslims worship their one-god the way idolaters worship "Manat" an idol. One-god in deed.

3. PRAYING 5 TIMES TOWARDS MECCA[b][/b]

Pagans prior to Islam would pray five times per day towards Mecca. Muhammad retained for Islam, this pre-Islamic practice, sanctioning it with a story of a night trip to heaven on a mythical beast called al-Buraq. In heaven, the Hadith tells us that Allah demanded 50 prayers per day per Muslim. Upon advice from Moses, Muhammed bargains with Allah and successfully reduces it to five prayers per day.

Zoroastrians are also expected to recite their (kusti) prayers at least five times a day.

I want you and other muslims to note that any time you face Kaaba bowing down for allah, you are not worshiping the true God but the idol in Muhammad's family. [b]Let it be registered in your conscience from today.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
cleanvessel: @ headie

What you people call bible contradictions are truly not but lack of proper understanding of the Book. Unfortunately you will not point them out one by one for discussion but present them in a way it is impossible to debunk. How do you expect somebody to answer the so many items you presented. A question of a few words can require many pages to answer, talkless of so many questions.

@ larrymoore

1. Muhammad did not come to finish the remaining job of Jesus, the Disciples did. Muhammad did not go about his assignment as Jesus commanded. Jesus said "preach the gospel, heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers etc (Mat. 10:7-cool. Was that what Muhammad did? Who did he heal, let alone raise the dead? Don't continue to be deceived.

2. One-god
Which god (God) is the one (One) muslims worship? It has been proved islam is the continuation of worship of allah, which was the idol being worshiped in Muhammad's family before islam. The same allah is worshiped in islam as the true God. When did allah (a Deity) in Arab turn to the true God?

Let's see who allah truly is:

1. TAWAF BETWEEN SAFA AND MARWA[b][/b]

Doing Tawaf between Safa and Marwa is an Islamic ritual associated with the pilgrimage to Mecca. Safa and Marwa are two mounts, located at Mecca. This ritual entails Muslims walking frantically between the two mounts, seven times. This was originally a pagan pre-Islamic practice. Muhammad retained it for Islam, sanctioning it with yet another Qur'anic revelations.

Narrated 'Asim: I asked Anas bin Malik: "Did you use to dislike to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa?" He said, "Yes, AS IT WAS THE CEREMONIES OF THE DAYS OF PRE-ISLAMIC PERIOD OF IGNORANCE TILL Allah REVEALED 'Verily! (The two mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwa are among the symbols of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who performs the pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, or performs 'Umra, to perform Tawaf between them.' " (Quran 2.158)
(Sahih Bukhari 2:26:710)

You can see from the above hadith that what was being practiced by idol worshipers before islam was incorporated into it. I mean islam continues with the ways of idol worshipers. Is that your one-god you worship?

2. REQUIREMENT OF IHRAM

Ihram is a state a Muslim enters into for his pilgrimage to Mecca. It involves a series of procedures like ritual washing, wearing 'Ihram garments', etc. Ihram was originally a pagan requirement for worshipping idols during pre-Islamic times. Muhammad retained this practice for Islam. Muslims assume Ihram to perform the Hajj or Umrah.

Narrated 'Urwa: I asked 'Aisha : ...But in fact, this divine inspiration was revealed concerning the Ansar who used to assume “Ihram” for worshipping an idol called “Manat” which they used to worship at a place called Al-Mushallal before they embraced Islam, and whoever assumed Ihram (for the idol), would consider it not right to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa.
(Sahih Bukhari 2:26:706)

Muslims worship their one-god the way idolaters worship "Manat" an idol. One-god in deed.

3. PRAYING 5 TIMES TOWARDS MECCA[b][/b]

Pagans prior to Islam would pray five times per day towards Mecca. Muhammad retained for Islam, this pre-Islamic practice, sanctioning it with a story of a night trip to heaven on a mythical beast called al-Buraq. In heaven, the Hadith tells us that Allah demanded 50 prayers per day per Muslim. Upon advice from Moses, Muhammed bargains with Allah and successfully reduces it to five prayers per day.

Zoroastrians are also expected to recite their (kusti) prayers at least five times a day.

I want you and other muslims to note that any time you face Kaaba bowing down for allah, you are not worshiping the true God but the idol in Muhammad's family. [b]Let it be registered in your conscience from today.

u ve tried to show the zenith of ur ignorance and hard hearten, as we try to present the truth to u, u keep demonstrating true dogma. We shall all come to the reality soon.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
larrymoore: u ve tried to show the zenith of ur ignorance and hard hearten, as we try to present the truth to u, u keep demonstrating true dogma. We shall all come to the reality soon.

It is so clear you have nothing to debunk your one-god being the idol in Muhammad's family.

Having seen the truth with clear evidences from islamic sources that cannot be biased against islam but said the truth about the religion that your one-god is not the true God, and yet you are adarmant, I wonder what excuse you have to give after death.

I cannot understand how idol worship that was the practice in Muhammad's family, which they later changed to islam can take muslims to God's heaven.

Anyway it is left to you to change from idol worship to the true God through Jesus.

Jesus said ''I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, nobody can come unto the Father except by me'' (John 14:6).
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
cleanvessel:

It is so clear you have nothing to debunk your one-god being the idol in Muhammad's family.

Having seen the truth with clear evidences from islamic sources that cannot be biased against islam but said the truth about the religion that your one-god is not the true God, and yet you are adarmant, I wonder what excuse you have to give after death.

I cannot under how idol worship that was the practice in Muhammad's family, which they later changed to islam can take muslims to God's heaven.

Anyway it is left to you to change from idol worship to the true God through Jesus.

Jesus said ''I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, nobody can come unto the Father except by me'' (John 14:6).
basically there is nothing to explain to u because I understand ur style of argument, it is pretty illogical. U keep derailing from the fact, u conclude in ur mind that the muslims are idol worshipers, u must be a full bloom ignorant for not knowing the idol worshipers between the muslims and the christians;
In case u don't know; christians worship jesus that is idol; christians keep images of different human being as dat of jesus, as against what the bible warns, that is idol; christianity is divided into more than 1000 denominations, did u call that Godly? A catholic can't worship with the redeemers, is that Godly?
Let me tell u the reasons for that, God did not approve of that u call religion, christianity is paul' s ideology to please jesus after his death hoping to gain the same fame as jesus did. Take it or leave it, christianity is giong to the mud by the day.
Question some of the doctrines in christianity so that u see how dogmatic u ve been.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by barackodam: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Ya Salam! Bro Larry, r u stil arguein wit im?? Remember, arguein in vain in Islam is a sin
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
barackodam: Ya Salam! Bro Larry, r u stil arguein wit im?? Remember, arguein in vain in Islam is a sin
just trying to let him know that we shall all remember this days we ve talk about God. It is part of dawah I can give him.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by Viruz1(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2017
cleanvessel:

I'm happy you could not deny the truth I have stated. Failing to accept the truth places one on risk of eternal damnation. May God have mercy on you.

Before I go I need to tell you that it is only in South West of Nigeria you see such writings here and there. Is allah's signs meant for the Yorubas alone? What of the other parts of the world? That should tell you something is wrong somewhere.
Go To Jos State, Go and See what happen to a Pastor in former Gongola state
Brother you dont need to be this myopic.
Bible said you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. Just take your time to find out more Please.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by umarshek6(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2017
cleanvessel:
Are you guys not tired of this type of thing? Is writing on almost everything allah's way of preaching islam? God's power is demonstrated by healing the sick, delivering the demonic oppressed and supernatural occurrence occassioned by prayers for the benefit of humanity. How do writings here and there a benefit to mankind?
hu told u dat it was. Written by anybody d tree is. Practically glorifying it's. Creator which is Allah just like d below too are doing

Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by ToToMassacre: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
lanrexlan:
Your ignorance is very pathetic,are you living in planet mars? Can't you see different signs of Allah throughout the world.

See these again.

1)A tree found in sydney facing directly the Qiblah.
2)Beehive formed the name of Allah
3)A cactus tree formed the name of Allah
4)A rock found in Sajadah(prostration) facing the Qiblah.
There are tens of them,Allah keeps showing you his signs yet you deny it.

Cc: Hardmirror
Your boy is confused o
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by HardMirror(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
ToToMassacre:

Cc: Hardmirror
Your boy is confused o
dont get carried away by this at all.
There are 2 ways this happens
1. facial pareidolia
2. Hoaxes

What is Facial pareidolia it is a natural phenomenon in which humans see faces in every day objects. Eg seeing faces in clouds, in rocks, in coffee in toast. It has nothing to do with Allah, people have seen and photographed all sort of faces they saw in clouds, in coffee, in toasts in rocks. Just Google FACES IN CLOUDS, FACES IN ROCKS, FACES IN TOAST, FACES IN COFFEE.

2. Hoaxes. Most of what you see are human creations. Someone did it and pretends it is natural. So many of this has been exposed in the past.

Dont get carried away by all this nonsense. Most are hoaxes (lies) you can manipulate plants to write anything. Google is your friend once more. People have used trees, plants to write different things and it would look normal
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by ToToMassacre: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
HardMirror:
dont get carried away by this at all.
There are 2 ways this happens
1. facial pareidolia
2. Hoaxes

What is Facial pareidolia it is a natural phenomenon in which humans see faces in every day objects. Eg seeing faces in clouds, in rocks, in coffee in toast. It has nothing to do with Allah, people have seen and photographed all sort of faces they saw in clouds, in coffee, in toasts in rocks. Just Google FACES IN CLOUDS, FACES IN ROCKS, FACES IN TOAST, FACES IN COFFEE.

2. Hoaxes. Most of what you see are human creations. Someone did it and pretends it is natural. So many of this has been exposed in the past.

Dont get carried away by all this nonsense. Most are hoaxes (lies) you can manipulate plants to write anything. Google is your friend once more. People have used trees, plants to write different things and it would look normal

Really understandable sir.
But I'm more confused about the picture I'll attach to this post. I tried to check online for how a fish can be made to write letters as it grows but I'm unable to see any.

Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by HardMirror(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
ToToMassacre:

Really understandable sir.
But I'm more confused about the picture I'll attach to this post. I tried to check online for how a fish can be made to write letters as it grows but I'm unable to see any.
first this image below is photoshopped not real. People jump on these type of news and start photoshopping to drive traffic.

BUT TRUTHFULLY there are indeed fishes with this markings.

Now here is where there is foul play. PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION PLEASE.

Do you know at least 5 of this fishes have appeared? Lol.
Do you know that in all 5 cases Indians are involved?
Do you know that it has always been the exact species of fish? the species are popularly called oscar, which is a name for a type of carp fish? This fishes naturally have marking on their bodies.

Now more interesting.
One single owner has had 3 of this fishes. How come?
He first had two then later the fishes died and people stopped coming to his aquarium business. Mysteriously he now has another one. Lol.

All these different fishes always have Allah on one side and Muhammad on the other side. How?

MONEY IS ALWAYS INVOLVED IN ALL THESE CASES.

THE GUYS ALWAYS INVOLVED ARE PROFESSIONAL BREEDERS THAT KNOW A LOT ABOUT THESE FISH AND BREEDING THEM FOR UNIQUE MARKINGS BECAUSE THE MARKING DETERMINE THE PRICE OF THIS FISH AS PETS EVEN IF THE MARKINGS DOES NOT SAY ALLAJ, AS LONG AS THE MARKINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL.

so you can see the pattern here. These breeders are professionals and these fishes are breed because of the markings now they have discovered the most expensive marking the fish can have is the work Allah and Muhammed.

There are so many people online claiming to have other fishes with Allah or Muhammad written on it now because they now see that is where the money is.

Never trust people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by ToToMassacre: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
HardMirror:
first this image below is photoshopped not real. People jump on these type of news and start photoshopping to drive traffic.

BUT TRUTHFULLY there are indeed fishes with this markings.

Now here is where there is foul play. PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION PLEASE.

Do you know at least 5 of this fishes have appeared? Lol.
Do you know that in all 5 cases Indians are involved?
Do you know that it has always been the exact species of fish? the species are popularly called oscar, which is a name for a type of carp fish? This fishes naturally have marking on their bodies.

Now more interesting.
One single owner has had 3 of this fishes. How come?
He first had two then later the fishes died and people stopped coming to his aquarium business. Mysteriously he now has another one. Lol.

All these different fishes always have Allah on one side and Muhammad on the other side. How?

MONEY IS ALWAYS INVOLVED IN ALL THESE CASES.

THE GUYS ALWAYS INVOLVED ARE PROFESSIONAL BREEDERS THAT KNOW A LOT ABOUT THESE FISH AND BREEDING THEM FOR UNIQUE MARKINGS BECAUSE THE MARKING DETERMINE THE PRICE OF THIS FISH AS PETS EVEN IF THE MARKINGS DOES NOT SAY ALLAJ, AS LONG AS THE MARKINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL.

so you can see the pattern here. These breeders are professionals and these fishes are breed because of the markings now they have discovered the most expensive marking the fish can have is the work Allah and Muhammed.

There are so many people online claiming to have other fishes with Allah or Muhammad written on it now because they now see that is where the money is.

Never trust people.

Mad o

Now I see things clearly. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by HardMirror(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
ToToMassacre:

Mad o

Now I see things clearly. Thanks
you can read more on carp collection. It is a big business and the breeders breed fish for their markings. So far no professional has addressed this issue, but it is very likely that they have figured a way of breeding these fishes to write the exact words. I am most amazed at the guy that has 3 fishes so far with exact words written on all three. Do you know one of the fishes markings even had more meaning to it? Spelled Allah is evil
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by ToToMassacre: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
HardMirror:
you can read more on carp collection. It is a big business and the breeders breed fish for their markings. So far no professional has addressed this issue, but it is very likely that they have figured a way of breeding these fishes to write the exact words. I am most amazed at the guy that has 3 fishes so far with exact words written on all three. Do you know one of the fishes markings even had more meaning to it? Spelled Allah is evil

grin grin
I swear laugh wan kill me. Abeg make I see any picture of it.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by venabili: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
cleanvessel:

It is not God making these demonic signs. It is the lying wonders the bible talks about.

Do you know a boy was born in Ede, Osun State with thunderstone in his hand. Thunderstone is one of Sango's properties. Was this sign from God? No. Yet it was a wonder, lying wonder.

Some years back, a documentary was shown on the NTA Lagos where I saw tortoise, about 15 of them, each with the inscription of the picture of a Japanees warlord. The fishermen who caught them in the sea got them recorded on video because it was a wonder. Could this be from God? No. Yet it was a wonder, lying wonder.

My friend, God is not a magician. He could not be the One behind such magics. May God open your spiritual eyes.

You are probably wasting your time. Apologists are die hards. On both sides of the religious divide
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by ToToMassacre: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
venabili:

You are probably wasting your time. Apologists are die hards. On both sides of the religious divide

He's not wasting his time. I turned an atheist by reading one of his threads he created in 2016. I used to be very fiercely religious.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by ToToMassacre: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
venabili:

He's not wasting his time. I turned an atheist by reading one of his threads he created in 2016. I used to be very fiercely religious.

For many reasons, I don't allow people to know that I've drifted away already. I can tell you that my seriousness about religion before was up to 80 percent. Most people are not even up to 40 percent.

Now think of many of them reading what I read that time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Significance Of Eid Ul Kabir / The Best Means Of Earning A Living. / Aiyepe Central Mosque:the Largest Mosque In Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.