Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,302 members, 7,842,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (571370 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
baye2023: 2yrs+1yr IT in Yabatech, read lyk kilode wif ma Dull brain just to meet up wif upper..came out wif 3.2..Alhamdulilah for that...Applied fr DE as BAM asp in Funaab wif compo of 71% [Shey dah Compo shii works sef] anyways was hoping to see my name in d Scnd list [DE included List]

First List came out, was happy dah scnd list go soon show..Many pple gave testimony of hw dey got admited mostly wif 40/50sumfin% as compo...Was jubilating dah at all at all my name go comot fr scnd list wif 71% [Am sorry i judged wif utme candidates compo]..Told Pale dah d Acceptance is 45k nd dey will soon gimme admission...my Caring dad paid 50k into my acc d thirdDay..He said izz beta we dnt kill ILEYA ram [Obviously dats d Ileya ram money] dan lose addmission..God bless nd Enrich him [Amen]

Second list was being [uploading] i no see nything..walahi i culdnt slip buh i tot again [Funaab nvr update nw] finally slept nd was hoping to see my name wen its being [uploaded] finish nd updated..Friday [Ojo jimo oloyin] Funaab update site nd i chckd [Oops] Sorry! Yet to b offered admission...Well i culdnt cry or laugh..All i culd do was to give thanks to God [Alhamdulilahi] wasnt happy tho buh All d same went fr jummat nd prayed wif a ThankFul Heart..Just told dad nd he said [We tried our best! we dnt knw nybdy buh God!! God Knws Best]

Tomao, instead of goin to pay acceptance i will b returning d money to pale acc bck so he will buy Ileya Ram [You free to come chop]
Wathever situation u are now [Admitted or yet to] Give thanks to God..He knows Best

Its not over until its over #Byesmiley ;( :*

inspiring. But do u knw many 3.7s were nt admitted?? While 3 peoppple applied frm a sch to thesame dept in funaab, 2 have distinction while one have upper credit. Funaab left the two distinctions and admitted d one with upper credit. What should those ones do?? U've tried ur best jare, God dey. Anoda lesson is u dont count ur eggs before they are hatch. I dare nt try that even if i knw i'll be admitted. Just be thaankful, God dey.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
phemmyjohnson: I know how hard it must be to see your fellow aspirants with lower marks making the admission list, its always so confusing and disheartening..

No Institution in Nigeria can boast of transparency when it comes to admission but how it cost other excellent apirants their admission slots in Funaab is the bull's eye..

Everybody knows the risk involved when it comes to management science admission in funaab; this isn't the first time excellent scores are turned down and this might not be the last.
All leads to the inadequate carrying capacity for management science..

At this stage, even our dear funaab will tell you admission 2014/15 now closed, this is not the end for you and I, rebrand ur ambition, repackage ur dreams, set higher goals and get to that apex point...

SUPPLEMENTARY LIST - if you fail to meet the first and second list, do you think you have the chance of making any other list
Besides, who told you there will be another list..

VC LIST - Imaginary isn't it?? This is a no go area.. One of the least thing you wanna think about shud be this..
It can be totally disastrous when you think about this invincible list...

Nevertheless, don't under-estimate any "Ghost List" that might be released anytime, any day by any means..

On this note,
It is indeed very great, meeting beautiful pipu and great minds..
#Goodluck everyone..
Hmmmm

Well said bro,well said.

It saddens me tho bt its jst d irony of life.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by tjones007: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
bobbyspeed:

There is what we called scriptural laws of interpretation same way we have rules of interpretation of statutes in law such as Golden rule, mischief rule etc.

The scriptures need to be balanced before infering right interpretation. You don't take a verse in a chapter and interprete it whosesale, what happen before that verse and other verses in other parts of the Scripture.

What happened in funaab is deceit and fraud because no levle playing field. Its pure cheating and not that time and chances happened to them all

My bible expect us to be just and fair to all. Why setting a standard accross board and unjustly denying people who even surpass your standard admission. Righteousness exalt a nation where lies the righteousness of the admission comittee and the VC whom i learnt is also a clergy man.

Judgement shall start from the house of God and we shall all stand at the judgement throne of God.
These funaab admission ordeal maked me remember the scripture.

Though the writer was explaining different things happening on the face of the earth.

Above all we all be judge of every deeds of ours either good or evil.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
if u know wat is gud for you, dnt wait 4 any supp list oo, better start lookin 4 alternatives cos u will be suprised dat 3 months, ur still waiting nd no list, d list is 4 pple with longest legs #talkingfromexperience
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by shyneb: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
time 2 make money.desperate aspirants,u beta wise up.dont fall to d victim of any ICT officer.dey ar nt in charge of selection process.sum selected head of colleges and profs does.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
And d long and short of d story wheda gud or bad is that ;

#We all had our lessons 2 learn.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by baye2023(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
LARRYDKING:

inspiring. But do u knw many 3.7s were nt admitted?? While 3 peoppple applied frm a sch to thesame dept in funaab, 2 have distinction while one have upper credit. Funaab left the two distinctions and admitted d one with upper credit. What should those ones do?? U've tried ur best jare, God dey. Anoda lesson is u dont count ur eggs before they are hatch. I dare nt try that even if i knw i'll be admitted. Just be thaankful, God dey.

Its a Lesson bro..Yorubas will say [a child who hasnt seen anoder child's father farm will boast dah his father's farm is d biggest[
ThankYou #Godbless
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by baye2023(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nunushokoto: And d long and short of d story wheda gud or bad is that ;

#We all had our lessons 2 learn.

Abi ooo!!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by adegab4real007: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
baye2023: 2yrs+1yr IT in Yabatech, read lyk kilode wif ma Dull brain just to meet up wif upper..came out wif 3.2..Alhamdulilah for that...Applied fr DE as BAM asp in Funaab wif compo of 71% [Shey dah Compo shii works sef] anyways was hoping to see my name in d Scnd list [DE included List]

First List came out, was happy dah scnd list go soon show..Many pple gave testimony of hw dey got admited mostly wif 40/50sumfin% as compo...Was jubilating dah at all at all my name go comot fr scnd list wif 71% [Am sorry i judged wif utme candidates compo]..Told Pale dah d Acceptance is 45k nd dey will soon gimme admission...my Caring dad paid 50k into my acc d thirdDay..He said izz beta we dnt kill ILEYA ram [Obviously dats d Ileya ram money] dan lose addmission..God bless nd Enrich him [Amen]

Second list was being [uploading] i no see nything..walahi i culdnt slip buh i tot again [Funaab nvr update nw] finally slept nd was hoping to see my name wen its being [uploaded] finish nd updated..Friday [Ojo jimo oloyin] Funaab update site nd i chckd [Oops] Sorry! Yet to b offered admission...Well i culdnt cry or laugh..All i culd do was to give thanks to God [Alhamdulilahi] wasnt happy tho buh All d same went fr jummat nd prayed wif a ThankFul Heart..Just told dad nd he said [We tried our best! we dnt knw nybdy buh God!! God Knws Best]

Tomao, instead of goin to pay acceptance i will b returning d money to pale acc bck so he will buy Ileya Ram [You free to come chop]
Wathever situation u are now [Admitted or yet to] Give thanks to God..He knows Best

Bro! I rep Yabatech too, 2013 set, Electrical Engr tho. It is well broda, we r fighters, we move ahead!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by baye2023(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
adegab4real007:

Bro! I rep Yabatech too, 2013 set, Electrical Engr tho. It is well broda, we r fighters, we move ahead!

Yes! Dats d Spirit of a Real Man!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Deycalmefocus(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmm I canfeel d pain..but aliwil say is plsss if u aren't admitted,get an alternative. Dntcall ani number is a lie.. I was a victim of disadmission processn issue in2012 also in 2013 I cn boldly tel. U apart frm d first and second list dnt put ur mind into ani list.if it cums gud if it doesn't gudtoo(but very rare)

ON THE ISSUE OF COMPOSITE.
Ar u just aware. Dat funaab doesn't use composite al dtime.. Anddir is no aw u cn defeat dir admission officers deywil tel u "admission is not automatic".u wilbe helpless and hopeless and d only tin to dois to liv dem$.last year is a lesson.

VC. LISt OR NO VC LiSt.
See dntlet us deceive ourselves evn. Vc might fail smeone, d list sef na probability.. Up til nowno one knws why funaab didn't admitt uptil 3500 lastyr..and evn aftermatric. D portal is stil "sorry not. Yet admitted"..
D. Bitter truth is d only way innto colmas witout. Stressing ur sef na pREDeGREE..cos admission intocolmas is not reallymerit..

All d same I wil say.put uttrust in God.he is d only one. Dat cn do it..and one more tin is, wen it cums to admission av it in mind dat is on probablity. Nigeria is d only place whr gaining. Admission na testimony..#FOCUS.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by micolaj: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
shio wo bi ti FUNAAB je mi si SHA ...I'm goin to d next junction jare to mt LASU if sh can cari m...ADANIDURO DI ONIGBESE NI FUNAAB YEN
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by atymat: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is there anyone offered mecatronics engineering, abeg holla
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
atymat: Is there anyone offered mecatronics engineering, abeg holla
were u offered? if yes, welcome to d newest dept in funaab.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by atymat: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Damex333: were u offered? if yes, welcome to d newest dept in funaab.
i wasn't but a friend was, if you were offered abeg drop any of your contacts
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Deyhmee(f): 12:21am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote
author=Donkunxex]
so wen will d form come out again cos on d portal its showning dat d
FORM IS OUT and I can't generate anytin....dat means its a 9 months
prog[/quote] next year
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hodhularte: 3:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Well funaab don do deir own ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ qualms .....NOUN ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ mind ....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Soap010: 4:32am On Sep 20, 2014
pls z dia any third batch list
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 5:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 5:39am On Sep 20, 2014
If you lose on this admission, next year is another year. If you still want to give FUNAAB a try.

My tips:
1. Go for the pre-degree programme.

2. Apply for a lower course...Unless you're sure of your abilities(Don't deceive yourself on this.)

3. Study hard for your jamb.

4. If you opt in for pre-degree, take the programme very serious because it's your banker(surest bet) to get admitted to FUNAAB.

5. Try to contact your family members and friends if they know someone that has influence(Like a professor, HOD, etc) in FUNAAB. Try doing this immediately you choose FUNAAB in Jamb

6. Direct Entry is like the Kingdom of Heaven in all Federal Universities... It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a direct entry applicant to get admitted to UNAAB

7. Pray for Luck.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 5:47am On Sep 20, 2014
Donkunxex:
I've gone dere.... na so so ish dem go talk... wit mai good o level and evertin dey said acctng is 60comp...buh some peeps av been admitted wit lower comp...at least I saw 58... I left after hearing d composed lie....

Essay maybe considered and some other factors. I've seen people that scored lower(not really low, like 2-3score lower) than the others and get admitted without knowing anybody.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 5:54am On Sep 20, 2014

From what I heard, composite score is not the only factor. FUNAAB will prefer to admit someone with A'Level result instead of Poly or College of Education Result. School really matters... If you're from a frat dominated school, Funaab may not consider you for admission. I think your essay is a big factor this time(just an assumption). EDLS, Catchment, this is also a factor. All is well!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by tundeks: 6:11am On Sep 20, 2014
LARRYDKING:

Evri situation dat happens to Man in life, we should all be thanking God.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by baye2023(m): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2014
pseudonomer:

From what I heard, composite score is not the only factor. FUNAAB will prefer to admit someone with A'Level result instead of Poly or College of Education Result. School really matters... If you're from a frat dominated school, Funaab may not consider you for admission. I think your essay is a big factor this time(just an assumption). EDLS, Catchment, this is also a factor. All is well!

A'level? dey shuld aff put it dere in Capital Letters dah dats wat dey want...nd bout d Frat dominated school, Frat members dey pass out wif Distinction or upper credit? [Tell us anoda thing biko♠] dey didnt use d esssay..Fr Bam dey admitted distinction student wif compo of 83% above..nywaiz dats Merit tho..i no a gal fr DE wif 60.12% dah was given a science sub...wathever! I'm Thankful to GOD...Talking bout it much sef is making my Thankfulness to GOD [HYPOCRITICAL♧] Moving on....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2014
Ellemuah:
yes
there's no entrance exam dis year,they r picking d 1st one thousand to apply....go to www.facebook/inhurd 4 more info.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2014
micolaj: shio wo bi ti FUNAAB je mi si SHA ...I'm goin to d next junction jare to mt LASU if sh can cari m...ADANIDURO DI ONIGBESE NI FUNAAB YEN

lmfao.. grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by shyneb: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2014
pd is d surest way 2 unaab witout knowin anybody.GRAB UR FORM NOW!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2014
baye2023:

Lol.. u b original yct..[BB]………Bro if u want to go fr DE..buy as mny frms as possible nd u can [Shanu] funnab nd choose dem buh dnt buy one frm..Oau,ilorin nd oders may pick u...wuld aff gone fr oau buh dey dnt aff Bus-adm [bsc] nd ilorin doesnt accept ND
yeah,sure... Buh i knw unilag do admit d.e stdnts from yabatech...especially a distinction candidaate.... Tanks for d advice mai oga....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2014
Ellemuah:
Abi nah, may God help us, is there going to b an enntrance exam?
dunno ooh.. They mite use o level dis time around
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2014
Deyhmee: next year
ok.....tanks for d info
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by peluscoten(f): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2014
pseudonomer:

Essay maybe considered and some other factors. I've seen people that scored lower(not really low, like 2-3score lower) than the others and get admitted without knowing anybody.
it is well sha....

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.