Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (570690 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jamzig1: if u can afford d predegree go for it or unilag diploma

I like dt statement if I can afford it grin datz anoda tinkin mata mahn.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Deyhmee: There was a mistake/lil Error in the New 2nd
Batch List That has jst been Released,
If Your Postutme Score is 40-50% and u
weren't admitted, Call the ICT -
+2347064391510
Make Complains in time, But be Polite There's
Still a Supplementary List on The way..
Best of Luck.

Abeg 4get ds thrash who want fall maga. Enough said
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
baye2023:

Unilag doesnt pick outsyd DE applicants xcept fr Education courses...Dey aff Foundation prog fr dat...dnt goan jonze!!
chai,me hope for d.e don die be dat
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Donkunxex: yeah sure... Go to d portal and generate an invoice.... Go to any zenith bank wid it and pay in dsame way u did for postume reg
its telling problem loading page oo weni tried to generate invoice, i hope it hasnt closed
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mchardex: .....i dialed d numba nd a guy picked...we are currently chatting on whatsapp...maybe u should ring him up too
be careful too..it mite be an organised scam... If u knw wat i mean.. Scammers dis days are damn smart,well composed.. Person fit fall for dem easily..... I also saw a moniker post of d same ict rubbish here on dis thread and also on facebook.....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ellemuah:
its telling problem loading page oo weni tried to generate invoice, i hope it hasnt closed
waoh... Go to a cafe fill d form and u will see a drop down list... Select predegree mgt... Maybe you tried generating witout switching it from ijmb cos ijmb will show error if ure trying to do dat.... Ill advice u to go to a cafe whr u gon generate and print
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Donkunxex: waoh... Go to a cafe fill d form and u will see a drop down list... Select predegree mgt... Maybe you tried generating witout switching it from ijmb cos ijmb will show error if ure trying to do dat.... Ill advice u to go to a cafe whr u gon generate and print
am currently in a cafe
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Donkunxex: chai,me hope for d.e don die be dat

They pick external d.e for engineering courses.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ellemuah:
am currently in a cafe
sometin is wrong den
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Donkunxex: sometin is wrong den
aii, will try it latr
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
pseudonomer:

How are you so sure the essay wasn't used? You have no ideas of frat guys... I've seen first class fratboys(More than 10)...the school is aware of the intelligent ones..which are the most dangerous.

There's no automatic admission for merit students in any university even in MIT, other factors must be taken into considerations.

There's always flaws in any process. But I believe Luck usually plays a big role in Universities admission process.

Abeg ! Hope your MIT is not Massachusetts Institutes of technology in the USA. You cant compare the way things are done in organized system with our system here where we chosed to remained unorganized despite our exposure to what pervades in organized world.

If you meet admission criteria by MIT you get instant admission withuot invoking any unknown other factors (Nigerian factors) you talked about). Where system is transparent and rule of the game clearly defined luck as u said has no role to play but merit through hardwork.

A friend of mine jez sent her daughter to MIT having been unjustly denied admission 3times by Nigerian university system. She wrote Toelf and satisfied clearly stated admission rules shes cooling with her study in USA now.

Other factors you talk about likely to be leggins and runs in the senate does not pervades itself in organized clime university system.

Talking about the essay its bull shit cos its use in scoring was not made known and at variance to what the VC told the parents. And if its to be used a point scale should have been booked for essay in the computation of composite score and every admission seekers will know the yard stick of measuring the probability of his getting admission and not to be invoking unwritten and unknown rules to scheme some out of admission.

To those looking for Cambridge or ijmb in funaab this cant guarantee you admission because the exams are externally modetated and if you fail to pass at say average of C in three papers your 400k enough to start a small scale bizness has gone to the drain.

Predigree is the sure route.

The day Government build enough school to equate supply with demand by student seeking admission the issue of leggings and runs or luck factor will be a thing of the past. Elementary economics rule when demand exceed supply will have scarcity and all sorts of unhealthy competition. God will help us to get it right!

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
dharay99:

God will make a way
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by micolaj: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
I like dt statement if I can afford it grin datz anoda tinkin mata mahn.[/quote][quote author=dharay99]
OGA LASU PUTME FORM STIL DEY O
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by micolaj: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
dharay99:

OGA LASU PUTME FORM STIL DEY O
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by worisj(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
futa predegree form is still on for anyone intrested
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Congratulations to those who have been admitted ! Shawt out my great funaabites! Wats d next step nw after paying axeptanze fee...i rep ppcp
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Starprince2: Congratulations to those who have been admitted ! Shawt out my great funaabites! Wats d next step nw after paying axeptanze fee...i rep ppcp
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=Starprince2][/quote]
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mahxiimus(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
dharay99:

tasued nko
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rkarang: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ellemuah: Dat said, apart 4rm Pd, does unaab run any oda program dat guarantees an aspirant admission like foundation progrm or sumtin like dat.....or if anyone knows any federal uni dat runs foundation nd d form is out, pls share, tnx

Forget about all those expensive programmes, apply to institutions that release official cut-off points or that paste candidates results for the whole universe to see (at least if you can beat the cut-off, you're sure of getting MERIT admission--- ).

Last year, a guy scored 250 in JAMB; though didn't perform well in the PUTME--got 50, he wasn't considered for "any" course in FUNAAB (he applied for Civil Engineering, he even posted his Reg on Nairaland)....

FUNAAB has low carrying capacity plus pre-university programmes plus nepotism/corruption. It has limited to zero space for merit admission.

YES, CORRUPTION HAPPENS EVERY WHERE BUT IT'S IN RELATIVE.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by worisj(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
worisj: futa predegree form is still on for anyone intrested
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
rkarang:

Forget about all those expensive programmes, apply to institutions that release official cut-off points or that paste candidates results for the whole universe to see (at least if you can beat the cut-off, you're sure of getting MERIT admission--- ).

Last year, a guy scored 250 in JAMB; though didn't perform well in the PUTME--got 50, he wasn't considered for "any" course in FUNAAB (he applied for Civil Engineering, he even posted his Reg on Nairaland)....

FUNAAB has low carrying capacity plus pre-university programmes plus nepotism/corruption. It has limited to zero space for merit admission.

YES, CORRUPTION HAPPENS EVERY WHERE BUT IT'S IN RELATIVE.

GBAM!!!!!!! You read my mind bros.

Its dangerous trusting funaab with any expensive program.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rkarang: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
bobbyspeed:

I have two names already with 54% and 63% Putme denied admission for accounting and econs respectively
If u av any drop it and lets start compilation

Sir to be candid, 54% cannot get merit admission into "ACCOUNTING" department. But in FUNAAB case, I think I will have to shut my mouth cos 46% is even getting a merit admission.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
amhackdee: After 247 in Jamb, 48 in Post utme, am still yet to be admitted "Here i am, am still standing" there is still something in me giving me hope that i will be admitted into Funaab this year....*sounds awkward* i can't really explain my feelings, i wish i can.
I hope my jamb score won't waste.

You have same jamb score with my son. The score may be wasted if you dont take step to avail yourself of other opportunities. Lasu 2nd post utme is still on till 23rd and exam on the 25th
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
rkarang:

Sir to be candid, 54% cannot get merit admission into "ACCOUNTING" department. But in FUNAAB case, I think I will have to shut my mouth cos 46% is even getting a merit admission.

Its because funaab admission has double standards. They say u must av not less than 45% PUTME as a first criteria for admission to colmas. Since the composite weighted average performance score was downplayed while denying those with putme score of 50% and above. These set of people also has more than 50% composite score.

The putme score is a subset of composite score so the bar for composite score should av been raised to prune down competition and select purely on merit.

But because of their deceitful act they refused to publicise cut off mark for admission.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jelailah(f): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
abeg mk anybody no hlp me tlk say dem use essay. Se na d essay wey fall 4 ground nd pple were stepping on in d hall dem use? If dey used it dere shld be a space 4 it in d print out da was generated 4rm dia site
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rkarang: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
baye2023: 2yrs+1yr IT in Yabatech, read lyk kilode wif ma Dull brain just to meet up wif upper..came out wif 3.2..Alhamdulilah for that...Applied fr DE as BAM asp in Funaab wif compo of 71% [Shey dah Compo shii works sef] anyways was hoping to see my name in d Scnd list [DE included List]

First List came out, was happy dah scnd list go soon show..Many pple gave testimony of hw dey got admited mostly wif 40/50sumfin% as compo...Was jubilating dah at all at all my name go comot fr scnd list wif 71% [Am sorry i judged wif utme candidates compo]..Told Pale dah d Acceptance is 45k nd dey will soon gimme admission...my Caring dad paid 50k into my acc d thirdDay..He said izz beta we dnt kill ILEYA ram [Obviously dats d Ileya ram money] dan lose addmission..God bless nd Enrich him [Amen]

Second list was being [uploading] i no see nything..walahi i culdnt slip buh i tot again [Funaab nvr update nw] finally slept nd was hoping to see my name wen its being [uploaded] finish nd updated..Friday [Ojo jimo oloyin] Funaab update site nd i chckd [Oops] Sorry! Yet to b offered admission...Well i culdnt cry or laugh..All i culd do was to give thanks to God [Alhamdulilahi] wasnt happy tho buh All d same went fr jummat nd prayed wif a ThankFul Heart..Just told dad nd he said [We tried our best! we dnt knw nybdy buh God!! God Knws Best]

Tomao, instead of goin to pay acceptance i will b returning d money to pale acc bck so he will buy Ileya Ram [You free to come chop]
Wathever situation u are now [Admitted or yet to] Give thanks to God..He knows Best

Its not over until its over #Byesmiley ;( :*

Your posts touches me, it reminds me of what happened last year. How I couldn't sleep when the list was released last year, how I had to travel around for help, how I wept alone at home...

May Allah meet your wishes! He's our comforter, he knows the perfect time for us.....

Good luck, brother!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rkarang: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
bobbyspeed:

GBAM!!!!!!! You read my mind bros.

Its dangerous trusting funaab with any expensive program.

Only that one has to be adequately prepared for those schools......
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
baye2023: 2yrs+1yr IT in Yabatech, read lyk kilode wif ma Dull brain just to meet up wif upper..came out wif 3.2..Alhamdulilah for that...Applied fr DE as BAM asp in Funaab wif compo of 71% [Shey dah Compo shii works sef] anyways was hoping to see my name in d Scnd list [DE included List]

First List came out, was happy dah scnd list go soon show..Many pple gave testimony of hw dey got admited mostly wif 40/50sumfin% as compo...Was jubilating dah at all at all my name go comot fr scnd list wif 71% [Am sorry i judged wif utme candidates compo]..Told Pale dah d Acceptance is 45k nd dey will soon gimme admission...my Caring dad paid 50k into my acc d thirdDay..He said izz beta we dnt kill ILEYA ram [Obviously dats d Ileya ram money] dan lose addmission..God bless nd Enrich him [Amen]

Second list was being [uploading] i no see nything..walahi i culdnt slip buh i tot again [Funaab nvr update nw] finally slept nd was hoping to see my name wen its being [uploaded] finish nd updated..Friday [Ojo jimo oloyin] Funaab update site nd i chckd [Oops] Sorry! Yet to b offered admission...Well i culdnt cry or laugh..All i culd do was to give thanks to God [Alhamdulilahi] wasnt happy tho buh All d same went fr jummat nd prayed wif a ThankFul Heart..Just told dad nd he said [We tried our best! we dnt knw nybdy buh God!! God Knws Best]

Tomao, instead of goin to pay acceptance i will b returning d money to pale acc bck so he will buy Ileya Ram [You free to come chop]
Wathever situation u are now [Admitted or yet to] Give thanks to God..He knows Best

Its not over until its over #Byesmiley ;( :*
Nice one, I need to be more thankful to God in all situations...wish I had a heart like yours
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ellemuah:
aii, will try it latr
yeah sure
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
LARRYDKING:

They pick external d.e for engineering courses.
oh.... Am a mgt sci stdnt sha
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by baye2023(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Donkunxex: chai,me hope for d.e don die be dat

Bro u doin acc in yct ryt? Choose Oau, UI, uniben, ilorin...buy as mny frms as possible nd try stay in distinction or Strong upper

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.