Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigeria Ministry Of The Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ministry Of The Year (471 Views)

Nigeria Ministry Of Defence Official Website / Where Is Nigeria’s Ministry Of Foreignaffairs? By Paul Omoruyi / Nigeria: Ministry Designs Software For Science Education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ministry Of The Year by reedonne: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2014
Pls which ministy has the greatest measure of transfomation this year.
Pls no political favouritism.If every ministry tried its best there will surely be one that will have the greatest transformation and if every ministry isn't working very well there will also be one that will be superior to others.
Re: Nigeria Ministry Of The Year by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2014
Agriculture... that. guy is too much
Re: Nigeria Ministry Of The Year by reedonne: 12:28am On Jan 03, 2014
What about trade and investment or communication ministry
Re: Nigeria Ministry Of The Year by PapaBrowne(m): 2:16am On Jan 03, 2014
1) Agriculture.- Adesina

2) Trade and Investment- Aganga

3) Works-Onolemenmen
Re: Nigeria Ministry Of The Year by atlwireles: 2:19am On Jan 03, 2014
I have to pick WORKS. Seeing is believing.
Re: Nigeria Ministry Of The Year by reedonne: 7:10am On Jan 03, 2014
Thanks for your contribution
Re: Nigeria Ministry Of The Year by teskyg: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Ministry of works.I travelled on the road recently and I was impressed.No gang up by OBJ,APC and co will work.GEJ is our God ordained Leader.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Shops For Tukur’s Replacement / Oyo Orders Closure Of Schools In Iseyin / Presidency Shops For Tukur’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.