Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** - Autos (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** (38851 Views)

$1175 Ro Ro Service From Galveston Texas To Lagos Nigeria (brexportusa.com) / All Ro/ro's East Coast Of Usa To Nigeria (tin Can) $1000.00 All In / Ro/ro Shipping To West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
fiverrwin:
Do you ship from Japan?

No.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
FastShipping:
Still open for business.....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
FastShipping:
Call me.....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
still here.........
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by bigass(f): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
FastShipping:
still here.........

total cost of shipping rav4 from baltimore to lagos via grimaldi
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
FastShipping:
still here.........
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:33pm On May 05, 2016
FastShipping:
still here.........
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by ajibsca: 6:20pm On May 23, 2016
Fastshipping do you do 20ft and 40ft container shipping to Lagos .If yes , please send me the rates .
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 3:25am On Jun 26, 2016
Still in business....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by compumania: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hello, I need a quote for shipping 2007 Honda Accord from Texas Houston to lagos. It's a copart run and drive vehicle. It's urgent please.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by EkeneElectrons(m): 1:05am On Jul 13, 2016
HELLO
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:45am On Jul 13, 2016
compumania:
Hello, I need a quote for shipping 2007 Honda Accord from Texas Houston to lagos. It's a copart run and drive vehicle. It's urgent please.

Do you have the lot number so I can view it first before giving you a quote? The reason why I asked is because guys are buying badly damaged vehicles these days and it is a lot of effort and money to move the vehicle to the port.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:46am On Jul 13, 2016
EkeneElectrons:
HELLO

Hello
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by EkeneElectrons(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2016
FastShipping:

Hello

do you have an office in north carolina?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by bitakola: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hello I need to get a quote to shipp a
2002 Honda Odyssey to Douala Cameroun
From Los Angeles Calufornia.

The car is in perfect Driving condition
I actually have it at the Honad Dealership
Doing maintenance oil change and complete
Check up.

I will be in Doula in January 09 2016
To claim the car from the Custom
So I will like for you to setup the shipping
To arrive around that time.

The other think that I am concern about it is
Theft will the car get the parts stolen from it?

Because I have hear that it happen a lot
on the Ro/Ro shipping
Pieces of the car get stolen when you get
The van out of Custom.

the van will not have any personal property
Only the van what is the security of the Van?

Thank you

Paul
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by meetchandus(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hello fastshipping.Please will like to have your email address or phone number on whatsapp.Whichever you respond faster.Thanks
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by jideking(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Please how much will it cost to ship an 06 corolla from Owning Mills MD 21117, or Woodbridge VA to lagos
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by calculusx(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
jideking:
Please how much will it cost to ship an 06 corolla from Owning Mills MD 21117, or Woodbridge VA to lagos

$1300
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by ExpressBooking(m): 10:07pm On May 30, 2017
knock knock knock here

1 Like

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by goldieloc(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
FastShipping:
[b]We are here to do all of your RO/RO vehicle and container shipping to Lagos, Cotonou, and Lome in a timely manner. We can get your vehicle and container picked up from anywhere in the U.S at affordable charges. We can also get your vehicles and container to Lagos, Lome, Cotonou within 40 day after you give us the go ahead to take it to the port. Don't give your vehicles to agents who cannot take your vehicle to the port within 48 hours after pick up. If you do, you will end up getting your vehicles in Lagos two or three months late because the agents must wait for other vehicles to come-in to complete their loads for the month before taking your vehicles to the port. If you give your vehicles to shipping agents who cannot get enough vehicles to complete his trip to the port, your vehicle will have to sit in the agent's yard for weeks before taking it to the port. Your car is sitting at your agent's yard while you think it is already at the port. My driver goes to the port three times a week. Your vehicle is guaranteed to be at the port in 48 hours after you give us the go ahead to pick your vehicle and title from where your vehicle is sold.
[/b]

Time is money! Why should you go through these delays when we are here to get your vehicle to Lagos within 40-45 days after buying your car in the U.S? With Grimaldi Fast Shipping, I will get your vehicle to Lagos in 40-45 days and bill of laden in your hand a week before the vessel arrives. I will email you dock receipt 24 hours after you give us the go ahead to pick up your car. I will give you unofficial bill of laden by email within 14 days after taking your vehicle to the port. Your vehicle will get on the vessel after 21 days and I will give you live tracking of your vehicle movement while on the sea. This is not a joke; it is for real. You will be able to see when the vessel leaves East Coast to Dakar, Lome, Cotonou and Lagos. You will be able to see by yourself how the vessel carrying your vehicle moves on the sea. The original bill of laden will be in your hand by 35th day after we take your car to the port. By that time, your vehicle is only a week away from Lagos or its destination.

Your vehicles will always go through Baltimore, Jacksonville, and sometimes NY/NJ. Grimaldi picks vehicles from Jacksonville and Baltimore before going to NY/NJ. There is 99.999% chances of Grimaldi picking your car within 18-21 days from Jacksonville or Baltimore enroute Lagos. There is only 50% chances of your cars leaving NJ/NY within 30 days after it is taken to NY/NJ port. We will mostly not ship your vehicles through NJ/NY due to delay that is common with that location.

All towings to the port within NY/NJ, MD attract $185-$200

All towings to the port from other East Cost States/SE (Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Georgia) will attract $200-$350.

Please whats your email?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
FastShipping:
^^^^^^^

I appreciate your business. grin grin grin
dude how can you be contacted.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
How do I contact you?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
cne010:
How do I contact you?

3 three 6 four 5 zero 7 four nine six.

1 Like

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Buharifan: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2017
@ fastshipping,

please what shipping method(I.e RORO and container) requires dock recript ?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by zhikirullah(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2018
Hello,

Thinking of where to experience cost effective procurement services, business development such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/Whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Back here again after my hiatus. grin grin

People have been asking me to update this thread for a long time. Thank you all for those who were reaching out to me asking me to make my presence known.

Fastest shipper is back!

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by ejembi28(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Boss thanks for updating these thread

Your response to post are very educative

Welcome back FASTSHIPPING
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hello....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by mrkoma2012: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Please,

how much are the container rates for 40ft + from jacksonville fl/baltimore md ports to lagos

Thx

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.