Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x (4057 Views)

This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... / Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? / Yes, Christ Was Really Born On December 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2014
This have been going on for a very long time. When i was young i was taught Christ was born without s.ex. How true is this? Let the bible tell us.......

Now i dont want to go through the Mathew, Luke story, it will make my post very long. Let me just go straight to the point.

"Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;" (Romans 1:3).

"Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:" (Acts 13:23).

"Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:" (2 Timothy 2:8 ).

Now according to the bible lets see what seed means. We are seeing here that Christ was from the seed of David. How can he be from the seed of David if Joseph didnt have se.x with her?

"And if any man’s seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even." (Leviticus 15:16).<< seed means sperm after se.xual intercourse.

"Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;" (Acts 2:30).<<From the fruit of David's loins, according to the flesh Christ was born.

The Israelites knew Christ was Josephs Son. The Immaculate conception is in your minds.

"And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph’s son?" (Luke 4:22).

"And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven? " (John 6:42).

"Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph." (John 1:45).

"Is not this the carpenter’s son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?" (Matthew 13:55-56).

"And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing." (Luke 2:48 )
.<<His mother said, unto him, behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing...

Jesus was born through S.ex by Joseph and Mary.

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." (1 John 4:3).<<if you dont confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh through a father and a mother then that is the spirit of Anti-christ in you.

"For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham." (Hebrews 2:16).<<< like everyone of us, he was born through Se.x and sperm.

3 Likes

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by CaptainPhilip(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2014
. .
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Captain Philip: so watin l go do now?

selll my Bible or what?

mr analyst na new be this oh.

anyway its FTC so thank you jesus for Your birth. .
Lmao. In your dreams nah e this thread go make frontpage....

1 Like

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by Mynd44: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2014
What did the angel tell Joseph when he visited him? You need to understand that just because a child is not your seed does not mean he is any less your son. You can look at Jesus as an adopted son of Joseph. Hence he is regarded as his son. If he was a result of his sex, why did the angel have to appear to Joseph?

Now as regard the "Flesh" thingy, who give the child the body, the man or the woman?
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Hailings Chief MEILYN. Top of the morning to you bruv!

If the seed comes from the Man alone, how do we explain this scripture? =>

1 Chronicles 2:34-36 (KJV)

34 Now Sheshan had no sons, but daughters. And Sheshan had a servant, an Egyptian, whose name was Jarha.

35 And Sheshan gave his daughter to Jarha his servant to wife; and she bare him Attai.

36 And Attai begat Nathan, and Nathan begat Zabad,
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: What did the angel tell Joseph when he visited him? You need to understand that just because a child is not your seed does not mean he is any less your son. You can look at Jesus as an adopted son of Joseph. Hence he is regarded as his son. If he was a result of his sex, why did the angel have to appear to Joseph?

Now as regard the "Flesh" thingy, who give the child the body, the man or the woman?

Are you arguing with Scriptures? Jesus is of the seed[sperm] of David.

I can explain that Mathew 1 for you. But it will take alot of time. Christians misunderstand what it means to be conceived by the Holy spirit.

I can adopt a child, but saying the child is of my seed and generation is pointless. Read Mathew 1 vs 1-16 the generations of Christ is there.

The Angel appeared to Joseph because, Joseph slept with her before the day of Marriage. Joseph had it in mind to divorce her, he didnt want to make her a public example. Deutronomy 22 vs 13-22.

1 Like

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by haibe(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2014
lmao you don start again? well am in school already, no time for arguments. I hope someone would come and clear your confusion.
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2014
doubleDx: Hailings Chief MEILYN. Top of the morning to you bruv!

If the seed comes from the Man alone, how do we explain this scripture? =>

1 Chronicles 2:34-36 (KJV)

34 Now Sheshan had no sons, but daughters. And Sheshan had a servant, an Egyptian, whose name was Jarha.

35 And Sheshan gave his daughter to Jarha his servant to wife; and she bare him Attai.

36 And Attai begat Nathan, and Nathan begat Zabad,
<< Jarha married Sheshans daughter and she bare him Attai, then Attai begat Nathan...

I dont quite get your questions anyway. Can a woman bring out sperm? The bible says the man brings the seed...

"And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls." (Numbers 1:18).

do you know Marys genealogy? grin
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2014
haibe: lmao you don start again? well am in school already, no time for arguments. I hope someone would come and clear your confusion.
This one don come again grin

immaculate deception supporter. Jesus has a mother but no father. Pagan doctrine...
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by haibe(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2014
MEILYN: This one don come again grin

immaculate deception supporter. Mary has a mother but no father. Pagan doctrine...

oh, I tot u meant Jesus.
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2014
Na wena sabi
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by Goshen360(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2014
grin

Ohun l'ohun Obadiah777, owo l'owo OP. A tunde l'ohun titun. A n fi isokuso bere odun titun.

grin

1 Like

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by haibe(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2014
Goshen360: grin

Ohun l'ohun Obadiah777, owo l'owo OP.

grin

offspring of obadiahgrin

1 Like

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2014
haibe:

oh, I tot u meant Jesus.
Hey, Jesus nah mistake.....

"For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham." (Hebrews 2:16).<< destroying the virgin birth. He took on the S.perm of Abraham, the S.perm of David, the S.perm of Joseph.....
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2014
Goshen360: grin

Ohun l'ohun Obadiah777, owo l'owo OP.

grin
Obadiah ke....

Because of ona i go explain that Mathew for ona.

Precept upon precept.

Fables believing Christians....
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2014
haibe:

offspring of obadiahgrin
You were conceived of Goshens wife and Goshen didnt touch his wife? grin

later on, people started saying you are of the seed of Goshen?

how does that sound?

Making the bible lie.... Smh.
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by CaptainPhilip(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2014
MEILYN: Lmao. In your dreams nah e this thread go make frontpage....

You wey post an em suppose to de pray front page but na you come doubt pass Thomas for bible self.

Smh for your you bro.. Kpash..
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2014
Captain Philip:

You wey post an em suppose to de pray front page but na you come doubt pass Thomas for bible self.

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2014
Captain Philip:

lol. I no need frontpage abeg grin....

1 Like

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by Goshen360(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2014
MEILYN: Obadiah ke....

Because of ona i go explain that Mathew for ona.

Precept upon precept.

Fables believing Christians....

Precept upon precept, I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THAT for those who claim to know the word. The same way Obadiah777 ALWAYS go completely off track, panel beat scriptures AND GUESS WHAT, IT'S PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT.

I dey wait for your LINE UPON LINE.

However, lemme remind you, 3 people cannot stand in pairs and when precept falls on top of precept, na line upon line we go take solve the confusion o. grin
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2014
Goshen360:

Precept upon precept, I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THAT for those who claim to know the word. The same way Obadiah777 ALWAYS go completely off track, panel beat scriptures AND GUESS WHAT, IT'S PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT.

I dey wait for your LINE UPON LINE.

However, lemme remind you, 3 people cannot stand in pairs and when precept falls on top of precept, na line upon line we go take solve the confusion o. grin
Bro. Am not gonna start writting an Epistle.... Quoting Mathew and Luck, explaining and qouting from the old testament.

Nah stress bro. With my mobile fone. The Above don prove all the points. It is only the wise that will understand what is up there.

Watch this youtube video. It may help you bro.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=95n2tL349tc&gl=NG&client=mv-google&guid=&hl=en

download.

http://r20---sn-aigllnlk.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?itag=17&mv=m&mt=1388746355&id=f799f6b4bdf8f6d7&burst=40&expire=1388769480&source=youtube&factor=1.25&sver=3&ip=146.185.29.14&key=yt5&ms=au&algorithm=throttle-factor&fexp=935623%2C922518%2C919319%2C921091%2C916624%2C909717%2C932295%2C936912%2C936910%2C923305%2C936913%2C907231%2C907240&sparams=algorithm%2Cburst%2Cfactor%2Cid%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&ipbits=0&upn=LoD1lMAmIfY&signature=B3DE78AA089A26685E0CB377AD85EE8377AD1BD1.9FD07FE3F5822C2A84C7F3E0AD7FB7C16249C8BC&title=Immaculate+Deception+-+IUIC

1 Like

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by JonesK: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Apart from this, the genealogy of Jesus starts from David up to Joseph not Mary. And that in effect means that Jesus had to have come from the s.perm of Joseph to truly come from Joseph's line. And if it was 'immaculate conception', then Jesus on earth came from the line of whoever caused that conception.

1 Like

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
JonesK: Apart from this, the genealogy of Jesus starts from David up to Joseph not Mary. And that in effect means that Jesus had to have come from the s.perm of Joseph to truly come from Joseph's line. And if it was 'immaculate conception', then Jesus on earth came from the line of whoever caused that conception.
You are wise bro. Its common sense.

1 Like

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by haibe(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
MEILYN: Bro. Am not gonna start writting an Epistle.... Quoting Mathew and Luck, explaining and qouting from the old testament.

Nah stress bro. With my mobile fone. The Above don prove all the points. It is only the wise that will understand what is up there.

Watch this youtube video. It may help you bro.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=95n2tL349tc&gl=NG&client=mv-google&guid=&hl=en

download.

http://r20---sn-aigllnlk.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?itag=17&mv=m&mt=1388746355&id=f799f6b4bdf8f6d7&burst=40&expire=1388769480&source=youtube&factor=1.25&sver=3&ip=146.185.29.14&key=yt5&ms=au&algorithm=throttle-factor&fexp=935623%2C922518%2C919319%2C921091%2C916624%2C909717%2C932295%2C936912%2C936910%2C923305%2C936913%2C907231%2C907240&sparams=algorithm%2Cburst%2Cfactor%2Cid%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&ipbits=0&upn=LoD1lMAmIfY&signature=B3DE78AA089A26685E0CB377AD85EE8377AD1BD1.9FD07FE3F5822C2A84C7F3E0AD7FB7C16249C8BC&title=Immaculate+Deception+-+IUIC

Na those oyinbo dey deceive you, kai
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
haibe:

See crase man. Which of your pastors fit prove something with bible verses like that? Watch and understand dont be a nuisance in the word tongue

Oyinbo ke?

Black men like you and I. U get eye problem ni?
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by Goshen360(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
haibe:

No, na KJV English dey confusion him. grin
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by haibe(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Goshen360:

lol
Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Obadiah cry embarassed
Happy new year.

You too meilyn tongue

1 Like

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
MEILYN: << Jarha married Sheshans daughter and she bare him Attai, then Attai begat Nathan...

I dont quite get your questions anyway. Can a woman bring out sperm? The bible says the man brings the seed...

"And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls." (Numbers 1:18).

do you know Marys genealogy? grin

In the scripture I quoted in my first post, Attai the son of Sheshans' servant and his daughter was clearly written as a descendant of Sheshans even though his Father (Jarha) was an Egyptian, which goes to prove that the "seed" can also come through a woman. "Seed" may also mean "blood line" generally and not only "sperm" which is only from the Male.

Genesis 35:12 (KJV)

And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

I bet you, "seed" as used above cannot mean only Male descendants of Israel.

Mary's Parents were from the tribe of Judah too.

Heli the Father of Mary was Joseph's Father in-law (Luke 3:23) who descended from Nathan the Son of King David (Luke 3:31). Joseph the Father of Jesus was the Son of Jacob (Matthew 1:16) who descended from King Solomon, the Son of King David (Matthew 1:6).

In all, I will leave you with one scripture to ponder on =>

Titus 3:9 (KJV)

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

1 Like

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
doubleDx:

In the scripture I quoted in my first post, Attai the son of Sheshans' servant and his daughter was clearly written as a descendant of Sheshans even though his Father (Jarha) was an Egyptian, which goes to prove that the "seed" can also come through a woman. "Seed" may also mean "blood line" generally and not only "sperm" which is only from the Male.

And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

Heli the Father of Mary was Joseph's Father in-law (Luke 3:23) who descended from Nathan the Son of King David (Luke 3:31). Joseph the Father of Jesus was the Son of Jacob (Matthew 1:16) who descended from King Solomon, the Son of King David (Matthew 1:6).

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
I dont know what your point is. Am here to tell you Christ was born by Joseph and Mary...

So you mean Joseph and Mary are related? The genealogy in Mathew is the genealogy of Joseph and not of Mary.

Oops

yea that verse you quoted doesnt concern us....

1 Like

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
doubleDx:

Re: Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x by MEILYN(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Goshen360:

see who dey talk....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Book Of Life, And How Do We Get In It? / Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? / Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.