Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? (2956 Views)

Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman / Why Is The Name Jesus Not Effective In My Nightmares? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Please, you guys should help me out.
Why was Jesus not born through sexual intercourse ?
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Because the bible translator lied and twisted the account for their benefit.

Jesus is the seed of Joseph. And this seed was planted in Mary. That is the fact
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by EngrRolly(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Because he was artificially injected by Dr holyspirit,
You remember that film in the bible naa?
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by zyzxx(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
jesus came without sexual intercourse because, he must be a blameless person
To qualify to carry away all our sin

2 Likes

Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by richol(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Jesus is the seed of Joseph. And this seed was planted in Mary. That is the fact
a friendly advice.do not incure the wrath of God on ur lyf else u will regret...do u know hebrew?if no dont talk about translation,and if ure a muslim focus on allah.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by kinglekan: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

.Here cometh Da Vinci himself. You must have been an eyewitness I suppose.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by Weah96: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
zyzxx:
[size=14pt]jesus came without sexual intercourse because, he must be a blameless person[/size]

Meaning what? Hahaha. Don't kill me with laughter, abeg. How can you blame an infant for something?

1 Like

Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by Idrismusty97(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
richol:
a friendly advice. do not incure the wrath of God on ur lyf else u will regret...do u know hebrew?if no dont talk about translation,and if ure a muslim focus on allah.
Lol...You are making yourselves look foolish whenever you say stuffs like this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
zyzxx:

Then it means he came in a prefect form, right ?
If so, why didn't he come the way we do so that one would clearly know that it is possible to NEVER sin while wearing Adam's garment ?
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by Weah96: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
TheIndustrialist:

If so, why didn't he come the way we do so that one would clearly know that it is possible to NEVER sin while wearing Adam's garment ?

He should have appeared in the room on the floor instead of entering pesin belly like ghost and exiting via the wet wet. I insist that the girl was telling lies or that the story is fabricated.

Spirit seed entering the v)agina of a human female will create a baby that looks like Kevin Bacon in Hollow Man, not someone who looks like a normal person.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by richol(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Lol...You are making yourselves look foolish whenever you say stuffs like this.
are u pagan?...true,generally there might have been controversies over translation but.remember wat jesus told the woman at the well...after she told jesus where to worship,jesus said a tym will come when they that worship God will worship him in spirit and in truth...i know that tym is now.
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
kinglekan:
.Here cometh Da Vinci himself. You must have been an eyewitness I suppose.

The evidence is there in the bible. What you should do is to read it by yourself instead of looking into what your pastor told you.

The word Virgin in Isaiah 7:14 is a wrong translation of Almah which mean Young Woman.

Been a young woman does not necessary mean s.ex is not experienced. The focus of Almah is the youthful age and not virginity. A youth in puberty age could experience s.ex before marriage. There are cases of this in the bible. A very good example is where king Davis advised that one should rejoice in the wife of your youth. In another instance, the bible warned against s.ex before marriage. This has to show that people practise s.ex outside marriage of which Mary did too.

We can then suggest that the translator of bible had an hidden agenda. They are trying hard to bend and twist fact.

And a look at Roman, Paul wrote that Jesus is the seed of Joseph. A seed in the bible mean sperm.

Putting all things together, Joseph had s.ex with Mary when they are not married. An action that is percieved as uncleaniness is ancient israel.

Joseph is Jesus Father while Mary is his wife and did that thing together outside marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by richol(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

a friendly advice.do not incure the wrath of God on ur lyf else u will regret...do u know hebrew?if no dont talk about translation,and if ure a muslim focus on allah.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by michaelwestern(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
zyzxx:

OP, this is correct answer to your question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by michaelwestern(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
TheIndustrialist:

He came to deliver us from sin, so he himself must be sinless, if not he wont be qualified to pay the sacrifice for sin

He didnt come to prove that a person can live without committing sin instead he came to deliver us from the consequence of sin, which was death. but now through him a person can receive forgiveness of sins and everlasting life.

So you see that he didnt come to prove anything but to save us.
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by diamondpaul(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is y. Don't believe in all those religious shit's.
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
michaelwestern:

You said that.

Pls back it up with the bible
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by kinglekan: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

The evidence is there in the bible. What you should do is to read it by yourself instead of looking into what your pastor told you.

The word Virgin in Isaiah 7:14 is a wrong translation of Almah which mean Young Woman.

Been a young woman does not necessary mean s.ex is not experienced. The focus of Almah is the youthful age and not virginity. A youth in puberty age could experience s.ex before marriage. There are cases of this in the bible. A very good example is where king Davis advised that one should rejoice in the wife of your youth. In another instance, the bible warned against s.ex before marriage. This has to show that people practise s.ex outside marriage of which Mary did too.

We can then suggest that the translator of bible had an hidden agenda. They are trying hard to bend and twist fact.

And a look at Roman, Paul wrote that Jesus is the seed of Joseph. A seed in the bible mean sperm.

Putting all things together, Joseph had s.ex with Mary when they are not married. An action that is percieved as uncleaniness is ancient israel.

Joseph is Jesus Father while Mary is his wife and did that thing together outside marriage
. Seriously?? You done Mr PLATO??
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
michaelwestern:

He came to deliver us from sin, so he himself must be sinless, if not he wont be qualified to pay the sacrifice for sin

He didnt come to prove that a person can live without committing sin instead he came to deliver us from the consequence of sin, which was death. but now through him a person can receive forgiveness of sins and everlasting life.

So you see that he didnt come to prove anything but to save us.

Thanks, but you have not answered the real question.
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
michaelwestern:

That reason is flawed. How can we follow someone who wasn't human while human Do you mean we are born with SIN ?
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by Qmab: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Was Adam born through sexual intercourse?
By the way, do any one by chance know the forbidden fruit he ate with eve?
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
kinglekan:
. Seriously?? You done Mr PLATO??

Yeah, I have shown you the path. Walk through SHEEPLE
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by kinglekan: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

. Enjoy ur trip bruv!! I would rather choose mine.
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by agentofchange1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
like serious ,

c'mmon , must everything be via sex ?.

who created the sex in the first place ,was it not God ,?
don't God have the power to do what he will .? if you believe God is so great as to hear without ears , see without eyes , walk without legs , speak without mouth/tongue , e.t.c. thus , his has the potency for Christ to be born (& was born) without sex.

so bro, our ways are not his ways , we can never use our flawed / limited mentality/reasoning to decipher some deep mysteries, just don't work out that way , the carnal mind can never understand the things of the spirit (gat to get spiritual) . Now you may be familiar with an account of the man born blind , then Jesus' disciples asked whose sin could have caused the blindness, whether his parents or some other , guess you recall the response Christ gave them , he said "that the glory of the lord be manifested " & sure /off course the glory was manifested when the man later received an amazing healing , That's just a fraction of Gods infinitude omnipotence .

Christ was born unique and sin less , lived like a man , suffered persecution , ridicule , faced tons of trials & temptations yet never Sinned (HEB.4:15) then at last went to the cross & laid down his life for all humanity to save you & I from the great wrath to come to give us everlasting peace & joy , a place he promised all who believed, accepted & kept his commands to the very end.

God help us to make it at last .

1luv.
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
TheIndustrialist:

That reason is flawed. How can we follow someone who wasn't human while human Do you mean we are born with SIN ?

Adding,

Jesus died for our Sin. So I dont know which sin they are talking about again
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
kinglekan:
. Enjoy ur trip bruv!! I would rather choose mine.

Did I ask you to follow me?
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by malvisguy212: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
TheIndustrialist:

the quran and bible say Jesus is a spirit from God, can a spirit walk on a realm of mortal? It was God himself that possessed the body of jesus,you know why? Because God want to reconciled us to himself after the fall of man,man cannot fullfiled the law because our righteousness is as filthy as rages.we need to believe in Jesus.
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by kinglekan: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

FOLYKAZE:

Did I ask you to follow me?
. Dude i ignored the fact that you used the term SHEEPLE, cos ur opinion really doesn't move a grain of sand. But seriously it seems you probably have a difficulty understanding yourself and u spoke without your thinking cap on when you said "WALK THROUGH SHEEPLE"
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
kinglekan:
. . Dude i ignored the fact that you used the term SHEEPLE, cos ur opinion really doesn't move a grain of sand. But seriously it seems you probably have a difficulty understanding yourself and u spoke without your thinking cap on when you said "WALK THROUGH SHEEPLE"

He dey pain you?

The OP asked a question which I answered. You were the one that quote me with name calling. Even without looking to you name calling, I buttressed my point by quoting you but all you could do is to call me name.

That aside, showing a path and walking through it means I have answered the OP, it is left for you to ponder and then agree or disagree.

So Oga, get behind me. . . . .
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by kinglekan: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

He dey pain you?

The OP asked a question which I answered. You were the one that quote me with name calling. Even without looking to you name calling, I buttressed my point by quoting you but all you could do is to call me name.

That aside, showing a path and walking through it means I have answered the OP, it is left for you to ponder and then agree or disagree.

So Oga, get behind me. . . . .

ROTFL Pain Me?? Absolutely not bro!! I only replied you cos u didn't understand ur choice of words when u told me "Did I ask you to follow me" , meanwhile you had initially said "Walk through sheeple".

Well a sheeple is one who doesn't really critically think through a point and just accepts it. Sorry about the name calling, its just for fun. But u also did same when you said sheeple.

And I aint getting behind u bro, wad am I suppose to be doing dere?? Staring at ur ...... *grins* *thumbs up*
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by undercat: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Since it is impossible for a human to avoid sin, no human has free will. If you did, you'd be free to not sin at all, no matter how long you lived.
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL Pain Me?? Absolutely not bro!! I only replied you cos u didn't understand ur choice of words when u told me "Did I ask you to follow me" , meanwhile you had initially said "Walk through sheeple".

Well a sheeple is one who doesn't really critically think through a point and just accepts it. Sorry about the name calling, its just for fun. But u also did same when you said sheeple.

And I aint getting behind u bro, wad am I suppose to be doing dere?? Staring at ur ...... *grins* *thumbs up*

Lets face the topic. . . .

I hope you have lot of fun today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When you come across a Hopeless Situation. / Why Religion Sanctity Failed The Test Of Time / Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.