Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? (18444 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2008
@ Poster

I'm sorry but think i see this question in a different perspective, cos to me it seems more like "HOW DO I CONTROL MY HUSBAND", If you're addicted to him, you don't have any reason to come here to ask this question, cos he'll be addicted to you too.

So go get yourself right then come and give your testimonies here instead.

And listen, its not all about sex, because if they tell you to give him sex always, he'll end up getting used to you and would want to taste something different. So i'll advice you to go get addicted to him first then see if you wouldn't change your mind about trying to control him get him addicted to you
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by omoovie(f): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2008
I'm not sure you understand your question.

How do I make my husband addicted to me?

An addiction signifies an unhealthy attachment to something or someone to the gradual erosion of your own free will.

I'd rather have my husband love me thoroughly and without bias of his own free will. If that's what u want, then ask the question.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Igbin: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2008
Dear Ma, pls answer the foll and i will give u my advice.

1. How old is your marriage?
2. Is he your friend?
3. Did he court you for more than 1(One) year?

I await your kind response.

Igbin (Achatina Achatina) cool
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by oluomok(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2008
The Bible says in Titus 2:3, 4: “The older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--that they admonish (or teach) the younger women to love their husbands, ” (NKJV).

Hmmm, I wondered, when that verse leapt out at me one day. What are some concrete ways to "get you husband love you"? Thoughts started pouring into my heart, and I grabbed a pen and jotted them down. They became the basis for my message for you entitled "How to command love from your husband." They're all based on scriptures, and I believe the Lord birthed these truths in my heart.

I'd like to share a streamlined version of them, below. May they take root in your heart, and may your husband love and respect you but you have to make some sacrifies below:

1. RESPECT HIM. "And the wife must see to it that she deeply respects her husband--obeying, praising, and honoring him" (Ephesians 5:33, LB). Respect means, “to consider worthy of high regard.”

Don't "talk down" to him or make fun of him, especially in public.
[/i]

2. BE HIS CHEERLEADER! "And the Lord God said, It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him" (Genesis 2:18, NIV).
[i]Encourage and compliment him.
[/b]

3. SUBMIT TO HIM AS YOUR HEAD. "Wives, fit in with your husbands' plans" (I Peter 3:1, LB). True biblical submission, according to the Greek, means, "to graciously cooperate with the headship of your home."

[b] Learn to be assertive without being threatening.
[/i]

4. OVERLOOK HIS FAULTS AND CONCENTRATE ON HIS PLUS POINTS. "Love will cover a multitude of sins" (1 Peter 4:8, NKJV).

[i] Remind yourself of his good points continually and try not to concentrate on his shortcomings.
[/b]

5. RESPOND TO HIS SEXUAL NEEDS. "Because of the temptation of immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise, the wife to her own husband. For the wife does not rule over her own body, but the husband does; likewise the husband does not rule over his own body, but the wife does. Do not refuse one another, " (I Corinthians 7:2-5, RSV).

Be knowledgeable about sexuality, which God created. Read the two classics, The Act of Marriage by Tim LaHaye and Intended for Pleasure by Dr. Ed Wheat. Above all, ask the Lord to help you in this area.[b]

6. DON'T LOOK TO HIM FOR YOUR HAPPINESS. ", in the presence God There is fullness of joy" your hushand may not be happy at alltime he may also have some challenges in the office or else where them try and be his happiness so that he can get over it intime insteat of conplanind (Psalm 16:11, KJV). Always remember, lasting happiness comes only from the Lord, not a man.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by proo212(m): 12:56am On Aug 19, 2008
Hey Oluomok, I like the way you used the scriptures to backup your points.

The most important question is what kind of woman does the husband want? What she is trying to express is that the husband is not into her as she would like. Perhaps the husband married someone he wasn't really into.

Some marriages are for convenience. Perhaps the husband likes someone who's on the same wavelength in a lot of ways.

This has nothing to do with cooking good food or making love 24/7.

Only you will know what has changed since you've been married to him,
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by amaechijay: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2008
I hope u know that by being ADDICTED to you he will be doing the following: -

1. Eat breakfast before gong to work

2. Come in at lunchtime for his meal (even when you are busy with other issues)

3. Do you every other night and day

4. Follow you everywhere (even to the toilet)

5. and counting

Please, think twice before u say that word "ADDICTION" again
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2008
How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me?

do what all he like tongue
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by SimiBrasil(f): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2008
You should be in shape, slim, with muscle, breast looking to the moon (even after babes), smelling always good, hair always done, Bleep like calabar girl, dont nag, make delicious food . Be yourself , without be slave. Be self confident and powerful.
From inside to outside

Is not because y re crazy for him he will feel the same for you , no, is not automatic like that
Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars, we come from differents planets, so we feel different.
Have y already read that book ?
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Tahina: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2008
Easy Theres nothink more attractive and addictive than a women who loves her self, Her family , Her husband and Home. wink
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by fireangels(f): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2008
extra-ordinary sex and good food
period!!!!
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by LIMUEL(m): 1:10am On Dec 30, 2008
Why the addiction?
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by rubi(f): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2008
SimiBrasil:

You should be in shape, slim, with muscle, breast looking to the moon (even after babes), smelling always good, hair always done, mess like calabar girl, don't nag, make delicious food . Be yourself , without be slave. Be self confident and powerful.
From inside to outside

Very powerful
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by H2O2: 5:12am On Dec 22, 2009
lol @ post
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by kidsam: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2009
By not arguing with him, by listening to him and stop being suspicious of him
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2009
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2012
@Mr cracklez,lwtmb
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by ZackiGp(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
smlafolabi: how can i make my husband addicted to me?
are u a gay Mr man?
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by cfours: 2:11am On Sep 20, 2012
become his sugarmama.
sugar is very addicting. especially the kind that you can withdraw from d bank.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by chiteny(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
@OP, are you gay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Money Change People? / Can You Live In Your Parents House And Not Eat Their Food? / ‘House Husbands’ More Prone To Infidelity –Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.