Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? (18437 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by smlafolabi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
how can i make my husband addicted to me?
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by chika98: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
Addicted to you? shocked
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by MissyB1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2008
Know the things he loves so much and can hardly do witout.

After that,gimme 100£ den i tell u step 2.

grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by HRhotness(f): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2008
be consistent in doing what excites him,

don't be too easy, challenge him without being forceful. . .

tease him without being insulting, make him laugh, suprise him, make everyday an experience
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by ievbuomw(f): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2008
I don't think you would want anyone to be ADDICTED to you  undecided. But respect him and communicate. Talk to him and keep him happy, and he will want to do the same to you
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Seun(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2008
Wrong question. The right question is "how can I contribute something tangible to my husband's life?"

2 Likes

Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by nana(f): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2008
Duh! The same way u behaved before u both walked down the aisle.

But talking about addiction o,have u been failing as a wife? 'cause i feel that's the reason u're seeking for ways to make him 'addicted' to u. Or u be palmie? grin
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by lidbb2(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2008
perhaps i should refer you to calabar women.
they seem to have a way of making their men addicted to them.
they'll give u better srategy.
but in my opinion i think he'll be addicted if u do the following.
good food
good sex
good conversation skills
no nagging
massages
cheerful disposition always.

1 Like

Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2008
tongue tongue n who is reconstructing??

Missy B:

Know the things he loves so much and can hardly do witout.

Can't wait to hear step two grin u kno am in d learnin process
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by sharpman1(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2008
Go to a shrine and request for a love portion. Then use the juju exactly the way you've been asked to use it.

He'll definitely become addicted to you.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by stanru4me(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2008
@sharp man

Omo nah wah for you oooo,
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by lonelypal(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2008
Simple!

If he doesnt appreciate u for who u are, look for those damn things he chases in other gurls, u now what to do next wink wink

y u sef they nagg? y u know dey do yoga to reduce dt big belly grin
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by alex406(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2008
Let me help,i am pretty good at these.Yes get a calabash with red oil in it,look for the shell of an egg and blend it,pour it into the oil inside the calabash and get your husband's saliva and add  mix it with the oil and egg shell in the calabash and say into the calabash how you want him to be feeling whenever he sees you,its a magic and i am sure this is what you need so that you can always mess with his big head, grin
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by nana(f): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2008
alex406:

Let me help,i am pretty good at these.Yes get a calabash with red oil in it,look for the shell of an egg and blend it,pour it into the oil inside the calabash and get your husband's saliva and add mix it with the oil and egg shell in the calabash and say into the calabash how you want him to be feeling whenever he sees you,its a magic and i am sure this is what you need so that you can always mess with his big head, grin
Nothing do u!
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by MrCrackles(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2008
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by PurestBoy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2008
alex406:

Let me help,i am pretty good at these.Yes get a calabash with red oil in it,look for the shell of an egg and blend it,pour it into the oil inside the calabash and get your husband's saliva and add mix it with the oil and egg shell in the calabash and say into the calabash how you want him to be feeling whenever he sees you,its a magic and i am sure this is what you need so that you can always mess with his big head, grin

You must be sick i guess

@poster

are you trying to put your husband in bondage because I see you're not talking about improving his life. You're self-centred and only concern him being addicted to you
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Wokeyim(f): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ post
This is how to get your husband addicted to u!
Step 1: Take a three-week long vacation from home and invite me to assist you in taking care of the home while you are away!  tongue  tongue  tongue
I'll give you step 2 when you return from the trip.

1 Like

Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by onyx79(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2008
oh women! grin
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by tope2000(f): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2008
Addicted you ke
i'm baffled
oh Christ, people just dey amaze me
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Ebonyj(f): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2008
ievbuomw:

I don't think you would want anyone to be ADDICTED to you undecided. But respect him and communicate. Talk to him and keep him happy, and he will want to do the same to you

Well said, I am damn sure you don't want him to be addicted to you. Just treat him how you would want him to treat you. If you want him to treat you like a Queen then you treat him like a King.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by alex406(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2008
PurestBoy:

You must be sock i guess

What are you talking about or are you drunk?
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by MrCrackles(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2008
PurestBoy:

You must be sock i guess
dis ur oyinbo, na wahala oo!na by force to use american slang?! grin

why not try "you must be a towel"with this, we would understand better!hehe
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Sholeyb: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2008
My sister addiction to you is not a good thing. One of the definitions is 'The condition of being habitually or compulsively occupied with or or involved in something'.

Imagine if all he thinks about is u,  he would have no time for work and to earn money, no time to carry out his duties as a father to your children etc.

I would suggest that instead, you pray for his undivided love, attention and devotion. If u are a christian, I would suggest you study Proverbs 31 and the Story of Delilah. Yes Delilah!! She was quite smart.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by sylve11: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2008
alex406:

MY GUY, U ONE KILL PEOPLE HUSBAND? IF U THINK SAY U WAN DO UR SHRINE STUFF THEN MAKE U FIND ELSE WHERE DO AM, U DEY HEAR ME? MR EGG CALABASH AND OIL U alex406.

MY DEAR NO MIND THAT GUY. THIS WOMAN SELF, U KNOW WETIN U MEAN BY ADDICTION? IF UR HUSBAND DEY ADDICTED TO U, HOW HIM GO TAKE CONC WITH OTHER THINGS, MAKE I PUT AM WELL FOR U " HOW DO I MAKE MY HUSBAND LOVE ME" THAT IS IF HE HATES U. WOMEN SELF.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Afribiz(f): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ poster,
Love and respect him unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by nana(f): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2008
Brash!:

this your oyinbo, na wahala oo!na by force to use american slang?! grin

lmao *dead*
socks grin
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by bastrin(f): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2008
Sweet lady pls don't pray for him to be addicted to you.
Just pray for him to love you unconditionally because if he becomes addited to you I bet you one day you will pray for his death.
And for your own part anyhow you want him to love you just love him more and you will see miracle happnin in your life. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by MrCrackles(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2008
nana:

lmao *dead*
socks grin

i was dead-out wit laffter like a retarded jamaican bloke, wen i saw the guys reply!
wetin no go happen for nairaland! grin
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by olukunle: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2008
Forget am, noting u fit do to make am addicted to you, except if u jazz him. Only pray to God to make ur husby loving and faithful. simple
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by lexicon(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2008
@poster

Try this

1. cook good food, expecially his favourite

2. dont ask for sex, he might not be in that mood as at that time

3. every time he ask for sex, give him, give him in many channels, u know what i mean ?

4. talk about love with him

5. look strieght into his eyes when he talks

WHATCHOUT FOR PART TWO
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by PurestBoy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2008
Brash!:

this your oyinbo, na wahala oo!na by force to use american slang?! grin

Guy why u dey yab me? I made a mistake and it's been rectified, so what's the big deal? That Alexguy is actually sick and that is what I wanted to write. You just go through his posts and you'll see that he's never been a serious guy
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by in2life(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2008
well for starters was he addicted to you at first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Unlawfully Arrested & Detained By Nigerian Police / ‘House Husbands’ More Prone To Infidelity –Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.