Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? (18436 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by nomanicole(f): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2008
pls u don't want 2 do that,do u?relationships where one partner is obsessed with d other never lasts.talking 4rm experience you know!just be flexible all round,look sexy at all times,make good meals,gossip,yes it kinda connects you two cos he'll always want to share a lot with you.i'll get ur email and tell you about a site u can get help.finally,stop complaining and learn 2 TOLERATE
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by workingirl: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laughing is good for the soul!
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by luv2talk(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2008
Turn His Crotches' puppet as your favourite chair and always sit on it to his satisfaction, You will laugh last grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by lailai2(m): 1:29am On Aug 08, 2008
2 words - 'herbalist' and 'padlock'
that should do it
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by MrCrackles(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2008
PurestBoy:

Guy why u dey yab me? I made a mistake and it's been rectified, so what's the big deal? That Alexguy is actually sick and that is what I wanted to write. You just go through his posts and you'll see that he's never been a serious guy

omo relax naw, na nairaland, we take the mickey here! grin
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by MissyB1(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

tongue tongue n who is reconstructing??

Can't wait to hear step two grin u kno am in d learnin process
Quite agree sweets.

Jst pay the money and m @ ur service. grin
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by bonebaba(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2008
wellllllllllllllllll, wat more can i say, i dont have a girlfriend not to talk of a wife, good sex all the time thats all i need oooooooooooooooooooooooooo i don smoke sh++t
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by rampant(f): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2008
i dont think u would be needing any advise here,cos u is d only one dat understands ur man,wat attracts ur hubby might not attract mine

so solve d puzzle urself wink
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by usten: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2008
good branding and persistent advertisement will do it,ask smokers y de cnt quit, come first r u addicted to him
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by imafidon81(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2008
you have to really love him with all your heart.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by alex406(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2008
PurestBoy:

Guy why u dey yab me? I made a mistake and it's been rectified, so what's the big deal? That Alexguy is actually sick and that is what I wanted to write. You just go through his posts and you'll see that he's never been a serious guy
Oga e be like say na that palmy wey you take that day dey take effect,anyhow sha whats good?
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by olukemih: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2008
First thing first. Get to know him

Then pamper his ego

smiley
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by sherrylo: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2008
Addicted? Omo you go tire ooo!.I am sure you do not want him running around you like Chicks run around their mother,so please manage the love he is showing you and if you want more, then do more!. But remember! every one at one time or the other needs to be alone and clear his or her head. You do not also want to have a son that will be dancing around his wife uncontrollable.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by nedra: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2008
This is how to get your husband addicted to u!
Step 1: Take a three-week long vacation from home and invite me to assist you in taking care of the home while you are away!
I'll give you step 2 when you return from the trip.

i love u for dat
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Nella(f): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2008
lol, lmao, u want ur husband addicted to u?? -- Well I say use juju grin It always works oo, I tried it once,
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by MrCrackles(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2008
Nella:

lol, lmao, u want your husband addicted to u?? -- Well I say use juju grin It always works oo, I tried it once,

shocked shocked shocked

i only thought it was scammers only who have invaded nairaland

apparently there are juju and okija shrine people here too!
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Jordan23: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2008
Masturbation is common and very normal in my view. i've been an only child all my life until my stepsister (no relation) moved in with us when i was the age of 14. Since then, we've been masturbating together all day everyday. its like a ritual to us now and we find it to be very soothing. we also engage in MouthAction frequently and we find it to be very normal and exciting. WE SIMPLY ENJOY IT AND FIND NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. Our parents don't know and trust me they will never find out. My sister and i will always wait till our parents go out or something and then we start masturbating and we do it all over the house. On the chair, in the shower, on the kitchen counter, u name it we've done it. but i wud have to say my favorite thing about my sister is her pleasuring me orally. they way she uses her mouth is mesmerizing and it gets me off instantly. i luv that girl. my all time favorite is putting whip cream on my dick with a little cherry on the top and her sucking and licking the whip cream off. IT'S SO FREAKING AMAZING. my eyes roll back and my body shakes. and guess what i do the same thing in return to her. now i am 16 yrs of age and she's 15 and we plan to never stop. we've also videotaped ourselves and we watch it to make improvements. i love my stepsister and meeting her and her moving in with us was the best thing that ever happened to me.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by beninman(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2008
I am a married man with children and I know what make me to love my fie and I will tell you to do that same to your husband too. If you God is on your side, he will love you.

Talking about how he can be addicted, I don't know that but I can adverse you on what you might do to make your husband love you.

First of all, know what men love best. They are 1. SEX, 2. FOOD, 3. RESPECT, 4. SUBJECT TO HIM, 5. PRAYER

SEX: Do it with all joy, be romantic and clean at all times. Always clean yourself before going to bed with him.
FOOD: Always cook nice food and always make sure he fine food when ever he come from work. Let your cooking be clean. Serve and eat with him most of the time.
RESPECT: Respect him always and do not abuse him or don't be too violet with him.
SUBJECT: Always try and be subject to him most of the time. Even when you are right and he is wrong, subject to him first and later you then in romantic way let him know that you where right then.
PRAYER: If you are a Christian, always ask your husband to pray before eating, in the morning, and bedtime and sometimes pray when he will not want to pray. Introducing him to prayer will help you build a loving home / family.

Why did you need to do all these thing for your husband? When you are doing them to him, you are also asking him to be doing it to you too and he will have no choice but to start doing the same thing to you and love you!
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by na2day2(m): 4:32am On Aug 10, 2008
@ smlafolabi

u bi drug? and if he gets addicted na u go kon run come here dey talk say the guy dey obsessed with u, that u need ur personal space. women, una ney dey ever dey grateful or satisfied, haba!
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by magentam(f): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2008
Shuooo! See all these MEN dey shout WOMEN SEF! What is wrong with women Is it a crime that madam poster is asking this question. Na where pain person e dey talk about.

Well my Sister, forget the yarns about Calabar women and stuff, they are just like you and me losing their men too. It is not a "tribe" thing but a personality issue. If you want your man to love you, mind you, not addicted to you, you need to first and foremost drop your insecurities. Insecurities are an unneccesary burden. Every man, I tell you, EVERY MAN loves a CONFIDENT woman who knows her SELF WORTH. The way you place your self is how a man will place you.

If you are a nagging and selfish tyrant, he will flee from you, FAST. If you are over indulgent, he will feel smothered by you. So you need to learn to strike a balance when it comes to MEN.

Giving him a treat to his "favourites" is not a bad idea at all but it should be reciprocal, that is where the issue of balance comes in. It shouldn't be a give, give, give relationship but a give and take relationship. That way,everybody feels valued and there is no hidden resentments. Hidden resentments sometimes is what drives a man out to the arms of other women and the same applies to women.

Learn to respect him and let him respect you too. "A man never places significance on a woman who has no self respect", please always remember this!

Drop your insecurities honey and love like there is no tomorrow and hopefuly any real man who has sense will want to stick to a woman like you.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by AMIGO112(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2008
Honey. there is nothing some acrobatic shagging, good food less nagging and a lil more shagging wouldnt do to get him addicted to
you like maradona to cocain.
go junk him up girl.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by boladonas(m): 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2008
@ poster
go to benin ask any old woman for a drug called ugbelekokomiyo
once u get it, put it into either okro, ogbono or efo riro.
make sure the man eats the food
after whch he MUST be addicted to you for ever!!!
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by na2day2(m): 5:07am On Aug 11, 2008
boladonas:

@ poster
go to benin ask any old woman for a drug called ugbelekokomiyo
once u get it, put it into either okro, ogbono or efo riro.
make sure the man eats the food
after whch he MUST be addicted to you for ever!!!

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Hardballer(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2008
plastic surgery cool cool dont thank me i kno i kno
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Nella(f): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2008
Brash!:

shocked shocked shocked

i only thought it was scammers only who have invaded nairaland

apparently there are juju and okija shrine people here too!

soo na now u dey know?
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by slyk2(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2008
just be ready to give your all and all.
smile the much you can and remain whom you are.

dont be over ready to impress.
be a personality of your own.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by realcele: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2008
be his servant.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by ayobase(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2008
Just pray and let God give u directionS.
the ways of men aint the ways of God!
Just be faithful!!!
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by TPS360: 4:57am On Aug 12, 2008
just be you,
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by alex406(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2008
ayobase:

Just pray and let God give u directionS.
the ways of men aint the ways of God!
Just be faithful!!!
In her own case,its not a matter of prayer,she needs something that will work faster than prayer, lol
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by Blessed2k: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2008
Hey Lady i could not agree less with what everyone has said. but one thing i would add be your self except if u re the talkative or insultive wives, whenever he comes back no matter the time dont insult him always be question him quietly, dont shout at him.
Re: How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? by ayo2pec(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2008
simple just read this e book and you will soon be telling his he is too possesive.
http://johnkay1.cpemo./ best of luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Unlawfully Arrested & Detained By Nigerian Police / Pls I Need A Nice Yoruba Name 4 Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.