Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Want More Than Nollywood - Kunle Afolayan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Want More Than Nollywood - Kunle Afolayan (492 Views)

Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ / Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer for 'October 1' Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want More Than Nollywood - Kunle Afolayan by Orikinla(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
One of the most accomplished young filmmakers in Nigeria, Kunle Afolayan told BBC News that he wants more than what Nollywood is offering the rest of the world in movies.
The multiple awards winning filmmaker famous for his bestselling movies "The Figurine: Araromire", "Phone Swap" and "Irapada" is set to release his much talked about blockbuster "October 1", one of the most awaited Nigerian films in 2014.

You can read the full report and listen to the podcast on http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-25581797

(1) (Reply)

The No.1 African Movie Social Network Is Available On Google Play / Movie Practitioners Going Into Politics To Loot The Treasury-tunde Kelani / Is There Anyone Who Have Got Lcuky With ONTV Free Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.