Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD (2637 Views)

10 Things That Can Break APC / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha / Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by mrcali1: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
macjive01:

No fellow citizen, PDP is not breaking aprt , it is only weeding out the most corrupt vile creature that has lured within it for far too long.

my Brother, this is FRESH AIR thingz

Jonathan is the most corrupt stupid entity in PDP. He needs to decamp to APGA before PDP can move forward
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by ba7man(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
macjive01:

No fellow citizen, PDP is not breaking aprt , it is only weeding out the most corrupt vile creature that has lured within it for far too long.

Weeding out the vile elements and leaving behind new age politicians like Nyesome Wike, Jonah Jang, Akpabio, Tony Annenih, Bamanga Tukur, Uduaghan, Bode George With a little side support from Peter Obi and Mimiko.

Face it, PDP is fast loosing everybody that stands for anything within it..
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Garri the 1st:

PDP is a congregation of thieves and Murderers....

All the thieves are now congregated at apc, that's why it's called 'Association of Past Criminals'
The PDP we now know is the one led by GEJ and it's full of FRESH AIR
@OP, I have been thinking of these strategies, please if you know anyone in PDP or FG that can implement these in addition to other plans let them get to work fast. This is bright thinking I must tell you. PDP foot soldiers are damn brilliant!!!
@Sincere 9gerian plz see to it that this gets to the Presidency ASAP or his campaign team.
I'm in, my vote must count; No vacancy in Aso Rock - GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by macjive01: 12:38am On Jan 04, 2014
good night people will update the rest tomorrow.
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by macjive01: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2014
Jan 4th, I have added the 7th point.
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by Chylo(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2014
macjive01:

Dude check out how pdp is now running from pillar to post.
https://www.nairaland.com/1580036/save-pdp-north-west-collapse#20662602
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by HisSexcellency(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Wallie:

Actually, the US is a better metric because Nigeria's constitution was modeled after theirs; same 3 tiers of government at the Federal and state levels (executive, legislative, and judicial branches). We have to look towards them to see what works and what doesn't after all they've had over 200 years to perfect the system. Also, very much like Nigeria, they are made up of states that want to be autonomous.

Where we screwed up is in the sharing of oil money made from one section of the country with other sections. It made most states complacent and lazy. Whether or not they work or make a dime, they’re getting paid. Niger Delta should keep their money but pay taxes to the federal government. Although, the federal government should also be in charge of granting drilling licenses if federal lands are involved.

Income is supposed to flow from the bottom (local government and states) to the top (federal government) through taxation.

However, in times of extraordinary need and for projects that benefit the collective whole, the federal government should finance or contribute to such endeavor.

If states are made to earn their keep, those who cannot survive will starve and/or merge with other states; however, for most states, their survival instinct will kick in and they’ll find a way to generate income.

Every state can’t be prosperous much like how some states in the US are poorer and rely more on the federal government for subsidy, e.g. Maryland vs. Mississippi or West Virginia.

If this happens, states will be forced to go back to whatever they did before the advent of easy oil money.
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by macjive01: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
We have a constitution people and an agreed sharing fomula. The revenues generated from other states from oil exploration doesnt go to those states but to the FG from where it is share and given to poor states like Ekiti.
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by jamace(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
egift: So the most corrupt party in Africa - PDP - still have proud supporters?

PDP = Holding Nigeria down since time "Imo River".

It is OBJ who has been holding down Nigeria. Jonathan is the new kid on the block, breaking the grip of Obj on the nation and setting a new direction which is just and democratic, for the revival of development in Nigeria.

Support GEJ for the development and progress of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by simpleseyi: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
Whenever I see threads like this one, I feel sorry for my country. I feel sorry that there are several jobless youths like me who instead of finding a way out of their joblessness, decide to waste their time fooling around on the Internet.
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by macjive01: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
simpleseyi: Whenever I see threads like this one, I feel sorry for my country. I feel sorry that there are several jobless youths like me who instead of finding a way out of their joblessness, decide to waste their time fooling around on the Internet.

When has debating on the future of our country become sign of joblessness ?
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by ba7man(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
macjive01:

When has debating on the future of our country become sign of joblessness ?
Instead of bothering on how to break APC up, you should be bothering yourself on how to stop the mass defection of PDP members.

At this rate, even Pastor Chris Okotie's Fresh Party will soon start absorbing defecting PDP members.
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by bombay: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
(APC) Arewa political congress aka islamic party of nigeria

The event at National Mosque in Abuja on the 15th day of November, 2013 explains it all. Governors Okorocha, Wamako and Aliyu as well as former Governor Orji Kalu joined other Muslim faithful in a special Jumat service to welcome 18 Muslim converts mainly of Igbo extraction majority of whom came from Okorocha's Imo State.
The converts who were all male within the ages of 25 and 35 years said they accepted Islam because it is a “truthful, peaceful and charitable faith.”
Ibrahim Ukah, formerly Uchenna Ukah and a younger brother of a fellow convert, Tobechi Ukah, now Abdullahi Ukah from Imo State were the spoke persons of the new converts.
According to Leadership online, the commencement of Friday prayers at the mosque on that fateful day was unusually late as the converts were given priority when Islamic rites were administered on them for 30 minutes.
The converts were led by the NTA Owerri host of “Islamic calling in Igbo language” Alhaji Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam.
Governor Okorocha who spoke in Hausa described the occassion as an important turning point in the growth of Islam in the eastern heart land and later led other Governors to raise a total sum of N13m for the converts. Gov Aliyu and Wammako contributed N5m each, Okorocha N2m and Orji Kalu N1m. Other dignitaries present donated various sums but it was not clear whether the target sum of N18m meant for the 18 converts was realised.
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by macjive01: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Islamic calling in Igbo? Lol
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by macjive01: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
Islamic call in igbo? Igbo language has no Allah abi will they use chi ?
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by macjive01: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by macjive01: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2014
8th point added 5th January
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by macjive01: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
ba7man: Instead of bothering on how to break APC up, you should be bothering yourself on how to stop the mass defection of PDP members.

At this rate, even Pastor Chris Okotie's Fresh Party will soon start absorbing defecting PDP members.

What is happening in PDP is divine sieving process.

Light and darkness has no relationship
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by egift(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
macjive01:

What is happening in PDP is divine sieving process.

Light and darkness has no relationship

Keep dragging the name of God into that criminal circus.

Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by macjive01: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2014
Ok. Not divine but natural sieving process
egift:
Keep dragging the name of God into that criminal circus.
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by jamace(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
APC is already a tower of babel.
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by macjive01: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Time to unleash the dragon
Re: 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD by macjive01: 4:49am On Mar 20, 2015
8 days to Election

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Had No Shoes"? (PHOTO) / Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help / Buhari Finally Speaks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.