Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (201044 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by olufizzy: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2014
donzie: ........dis all a madeup story...mind u a frd of my mine who didn't choose lasu in jamb was offerred admission by jamb...i guess they gonna release another list by weekend according to my uncle,,,by then we will judge if u are right.....for those who didnt pick lautect in jamb shall b patient...am 100% sure that some of u will b admitted...
You mean lasu will release another list next week? B4 or after the post jamb?
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by donzie(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2014
olufizzy: You mean lasu will release another list next week? B4 or after the post jamb?
...am talkin abt lautect list...but as 4 lasu it after d p.jamb sha...
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by donzie(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2014
yungf: hey bro, I don't knw why ppl just write useless article , is it for scaring ppl or what I also bliv lautech will admit US.....u can add me on whatsapp so we can talk wella ..my digit 08136392237
..bro we already knw each other..by d way it me hafiz...
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by olufizzy: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
donzie: ...am talkin abt lautect list...but as 4 lasu it after d p.jamb sha...
In lautech official list,atre they คlร๏ gonna include we that didn't choose them in jamb?
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
olufizzy: In lautech official list,atre they คlร๏ gonna include we that didn't choose them in jamb?
yeah
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by haxorDelite(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Because the joy lies when we all get admission at the same tym, as those that are still waiting for their admission May God help you All. Keep your heart crossed, God is control

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by olufizzy: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nizzy129: yeah
thanks‾̴̴͡͡‾̴̴͡͡ So much bro
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
They drowning man would clutch at anything, even a straw!...How would you compare LAUTECH and LASU, perhaps because they both start with the letter "L"...Ridiculous.
Their administrations can never be thesame. I never meant they wouldn't give you guys admission. I so very much know how you feel...you can humour me the more.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by simdam500(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
The no release list of lautech make the thread bit bored the more... They shud do something bout this...
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by donzie(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
horpeyemmi66: They drowning man would clutch at anything, even a straw!...How would you compare LAUTECH and LASU, perhaps because they both start with the letter "L"...Ridiculous.
Their administrations can never be thesame. I never meant they wouldn't give you guys admission. I so very much know how you feel...you can humour me the more.
...wait am very sure ure yet to b admitted ba....if nt u will nt waste ur time to discourge d ones whu are yet to b admitted....
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:06am On Sep 18, 2014
donzie: ...wait am very sure ure yet to b admitted ba....if nt u will nt waste ur time to discourge d ones whu are yet to b admitted....
I am so certain of my admission, an ex-pdite who performed waaay above average...if you feel discouraged or exhilarated...either way, its your Cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by donzie(m): 7:20am On Sep 18, 2014
horpeyemmi66:
I am so certain of my admission, an ex-pdite who performed waaay above average...if you feel discouraged or exhilarated...either way, its your Cup of tea.
....do u just say discouraged?...man i cant laff.....and if ure xo certain of ur admission,,,then u rather pray than to b writing trash...d truth is bitter..man admit it ure afraid of ur admission...
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by olufizzy: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2014
horpeyemmi66:
You mean Lautech is of better standard than lasu?
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2014
donzie: ....do u just say discouraged?...man i cant laff.....and if ure xo certain of ur admission,,,then u rather pray than to b writing trash...d truth is bitter..man admit it ure afraid of ur admission...
How can I be afraid(*giggles*) ;that I said above average I meant a lot above average.
Pds: 382/500
Jamb: 240
Post-Utme: 68%...its now just so awesome knowing you are a psychotic mutt. Judging from the gibberish you wrote, you are simply being sentimental and paranoid...You can end your silly fustration by using a gibbet.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2014
olufizzy: You mean Lautech is of better standard than lasu?
I never used an analogy
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2014
olufizzy: You mean Lautech is of better standard than lasu?
Hello, I never used an analogy...
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by donzie(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2014
horpeyemmi66:
How can I be afraid(*giggles*) ;that I said above average I meant a lot above average.
Post-Utme: 68%...its now just so awesome knowing you are a psychotic mutt. Judging from the gibberish you wrote, you are simply being sentimental and paranoid...You can end your silly fustration by using a gibbet.
...thanks for showin me hw insultive you are...am nt your type to insult anyhw u lyk...n mind you am nt fustrated as u are...well u ave a very good scores although i didnt ask you to tell me ur scores...sorry if i ave offended you....seem i cant argue with you again cos i didnt start by using insultive words against you.....

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2014
horpeyemmi66:
guy,don't make this thing a duet btw u and d formal! is a matter of understanding..try nd understand ursef,u av d highest score dusn't gv u d probability to b admitted,av witnessed many higher ranges of score in my skul of choice nd they are yet to gt admision while the woughful ones av gotin theirz,so havin such notion is very lethargic to b precise!!..let us jst hold on to God nd cross our fingers 4 d miracle of God to manifest.wether sentimental or no sentimental,we aint to discourage anybody watsoever..cz the joy lies wen we all got admitted..#peace!
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
donzie: ...thanks for showin me hw insultive you are...am nt your type to insult anyhw u lyk...n mind you am nt fustrated as u are...well u ave a very good scores although i didnt ask you to tell me ur scores...sorry if i ave offended you....seem i cant argue with you again cos i didnt start by using insultive words against you.....
Then stay clear and mind your little business...dolt
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nizzy129: guy,don't make this thing a duet btw u and d formal! is a matter of understanding..try nd understand ursef,u av d highest score dusn't gv u d probability to b admitted,av witnessed many higher ranges of score in my skul of choice nd they are yet to gt admision while the woughful ones av gotin theirz,so havin such notion is very lethargic to b precise!!..let us jst hold on to God nd cross our fingers 4 d miracle of God to manifest.wether sentimental or no sentimental,we aint to discourage anybody watsoever..cz the joy lies wen we all got admitted..#peace!
It takes two to tango...cos you are being a biased Sheriff here. Why didn't the sentimental mutt(permit my choice of word), mind his fuc*ing business....and what you wrote is an hypothesis.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by yungf: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Any latest INFO about the 2nd choice Aspirant
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
horpeyemmi66:
It takes two to tango...cos you are being a biased Sheriff here. Why didn't the sentimental mutt(permit my choice of word), mind his fuc*ing business....and what you wrote is an hypothesis.
guy,am nt judging against u,i just want to balance d argument...am even perturbed 4 u to av said i wrote an hypothesis buh all d same let us just folow peace wit al men..thank u sir''
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by billyben10: 6:20am On Sep 19, 2014
Pls I need to know if there's any DE list has been released thanks in anticipation
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Rhorbeeu(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2014
[b][/b]hello to u all lautech aspirant, I just want to implore u all to calm down pls and stop following rumors, concerning ur admission stuff, as far as u have lautech cutoff mark wich is 50 percent and above, you will surely be given admission, bt though u may not be given ur course of study because some courses requires high post utme and pd score as u all know, so d names been released nw are mostly 1st choice candidates (jambites) nd some pree degree students, so keep calm am assuring u dat with ur hardwork 50% and upward, ur admission is guaranteed,...... I want u all to know something, Am also in your shoe last year when looking for admission in lautech(jambite), Am now in 100L though, Like some of u here, am a 2nd choice aspirant going for civil engineering, I had 201 in jamb and 54% in my post jamb, I waited after most of d first choice candidate been admitted, so I was later admitted into Agricultural Engineering department, even some pple with 300 nd above in pre degree are given pure nd applied math, biology, nd so on, even some pre degree Fine Art(FA).... so calm down those dat where nt given admission yet, either pre degree, jambites, or u did nt choose dem, as far as u wrote d post jamb nd pass it, I assure u admission dis yr, dnt worry d admission may even b delay till next month..... For the direct entry candidates, u ar nt much, so I dnt think dat d d.e list is out for now, wish u all success nd welcum u all to lautech ...... I rest my c***e

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by tmanis(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2014
Rhorbeeu: [b][/b]hello to u all lautech aspirant, I just want to implore u all to calm down pls and stop following rumors, concerning ur admission stuff, as far as u have lautech cutoff mark wich is 50 percent and above, you will surely be given admission, bt though u may not be given ur course of study because some courses requires high post utme and pd score as u all know, so d names been released nw are mostly 1st choice candidates (jambites) nd some pree degree students, so keep calm am assuring u dat with ur hardwork 50% and upward, ur admission is guaranteed,...... I want u all to know something, Am also in your shoe last year when looking for admission in lautech(jambite), Am now in 100L though, Like some of u here, am a 2nd choice aspirant going for civil engineering, I had 201 in jamb and 54% in my post jamb, I waited after most of d first choice candidate been admitted, so I was later admitted into Agricultural Engineering department, even some pple with 300 nd above in pre degree are given pure nd applied math, biology, nd so on, even some pre degree Fine Art(FA).... so calm down those dat where nt given admission yet, either pre degree, jambites, or u did nt choose dem, as far as u wrote d post jamb nd pass it, I assure u admission dis yr, dnt worry d admission may even b delay till next month..... For the direct entry candidates, u ar nt much, so I dnt think dat d d.e list is out for now, wish u all success nd welcum u all to lautech ...... I rest my c***e
please, can you change course after 100l if you were given a different course?
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2014
tmanis: please, can you change course after 100l if you were given a different course?
Yea bro.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by simdam500(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rhorbeeu: [b][/b]hello to u all lautech aspirant, I just want to implore u all to calm down pls and stop following rumors, concerning ur admission stuff, as far as u have lautech cutoff mark wich is 50 percent and above, you will surely be given admission, bt though u may not be given ur course of study because some courses requires high post utme and pd score as u all know, so d names been released nw are mostly 1st choice candidates (jambites) nd some pree degree students, so keep calm am assuring u dat with ur hardwork 50% and upward, ur admission is guaranteed,...... I want u all to know something, Am also in your shoe last year when looking for admission in lautech(jambite), Am now in 100L though, Like some of u here, am a 2nd choice aspirant going for civil engineering, I had 201 in jamb and 54% in my post jamb, I waited after most of d first choice candidate been admitted, so I was later admitted into Agricultural Engineering department, even some pple with 300 nd above in pre degree are given pure nd applied math, biology, nd so on, even some pre degree Fine Art(FA).... so calm down those dat where nt given admission yet, either pre degree, jambites, or u did nt choose dem, as far as u wrote d post jamb nd pass it, I assure u admission dis yr, dnt worry d admission may even b delay till next month..... For the direct entry candidates, u ar nt much, so I dnt think dat d d.e list is out for now, wish u all success nd welcum u all to lautech ...... I rest my c***e
cool... felt relax...
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by adeniyie140: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
@rhorbeeu N ANYBODY THAT CAN PROVIDE AN ANSWER TO THIS!, pls what do u think about some of us that are first choice and are still yet to be admitted up till now
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by yungf: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
bro this ur article is quit encouraging can u pls drop ur phone number so we can talk better or better ur whatsapp number, I applied for Agric Engineering but I didn't choose lautech...I will lik to ask u somtins abt Agric Engr bro....nd moreover am in ogbomoso now...my digit 08136392237
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Cutiebelle10: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Am an accounting aspirant in lautech,I had 50 in ma putme nd 197 in jamb,I choose dem in jamb as ma 1st choice,wat@my chances of gaining admission,is dere hope??

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (97) (Reply)

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.