Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake (4559 Views)

The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You / Good Morning Jesus;For Heaven Bound SOULS. / One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by macof(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Manhunter™:
hahahahahaha.
Anyways, I only use wrapper and singlet so I think I'm safe from the devil, right?

you are not safe with d wrapper. If there's any strange image there like triangle the devil would use dat as a door into your life
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by AbuMikey(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2014

undecidedundecided

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Op bro, how are you sure the machine that was used to print the pages of the bible you read is not owned by an "unbeliever" or an occultist? You see..? By reading that bible, you are glorifying the devil.

highyo: What kind of relationship does a believer has to do with an unbeliver?
I so much hate hearing this. You believe in Buddah, I believe in Ogun. How then am I an unbeliever since I believe in Ogun?
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
highyo:
true talk, I don miss hell. Heaven is my home
I hope and pray so. but u still miss am because the rubbish u post up there will only breed hypocrites and will not take any body near heaven's gate. col2:16 talked about people like u who judge people by what they eat (wear). U should be preaching Christ and not formalities and conformation.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
macof:

you are not safe with d wrapper. If there's any strange image there like triangle the devil would use dat as a door into your life
really??. Why triangle and not square??
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by vickyO(f): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
Highlyo is back again...

Please don't turn Christ's death to a laughing stock.
People have laughed at it enough, we don't need christians portraying it in a bad light.

My cloth will not go to heaven with me, my spirit is the one going.

Just dress decently.

And all those animals you named, who created them?
God or the devil?
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by paulcr7: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
I understand your efforts to make people glorify God even in what they wear.However,the fundamental issue is a true conversion of the heart.When the heart is converted,no one will tell you before you live to glorify Christ.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by paulcr7: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
An unbeliever is someone who does nt believe in what you believe.To a Buddhist,a Christian is an unbeliever while to a Christian,a Buddhist is an unbeliever
kolawaxxy: Op bro, how are you sure the machine that was used to print the pages of the bible you read is not owned by an "unbeliever" or an occultist? You see..? By reading that bible, you are glorifying the devil.

I so much hate hearing this. You believe in Buddah, I believe in Ogun. How then am I an unbeliever since I believe in Ogun?
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by paulcr7: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
The fact that an unbeliever owns a publishing house where bibles are printed does nt mean u glorify the owner since the bible was nt written by or about him.Christians cannot sever connection with unbelievers but they can avoid being influenced by their unbelieving practices
paulcr7: An unbeliever is someone who does nt believe in what you believe.To a Buddhist,a Christian is an unbeliever while to a Christian,a Buddhist is an unbeliever
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by paulcr7: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Since the clothes you wear have to be decided by you,then the kind of cloth u wear will show the kind of heart u have.It is the abundance of the heart that produces our words,actions and decisions.A christian glorifies God in all he/she does[quote author.God created an angel but he turned himself to satan,does that justify you worshipping the devil?=vickyO]Highlyo is back again...

People have laughed at it enough, we don't need christians portraying it in a bad light.

Just dress decently.

God or the devil?

[/quote]
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by vickyO(f): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
paulcr7: Since the clothes you wear have to be decided by you,then the kind of cloth u wear will show the kind of heart u have.It is the abundance of the heart that produces our words,actions and decisions.A christian glorifies God in all he/she does

We are to worship no one but God...

I don't worship animals but who told you they were demonic
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by paulcr7: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
I see people everyday wear clothes diff from the ones mentioned above
moppie123: In other words I think u are telling us to walk around naked.... U just called all the clothes there is out there
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
paulcr7: An unbeliever is someone who does nt believe in what you believe.To a Buddhist,a Christian is an unbeliever while to a Christian,a Buddhist is an unbeliever
no. That is illogical. Please make use of your dictionary. You are free to call an atheist an unbeliever, not someone who believes in something else other than the one you believe in.

1 Like

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by macof(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2014
kolawaxxy: Op bro, how are you sure the machine that was used to print the pages of the bible you read is not owned by an "unbeliever" or an occultist? You see..? By reading that bible, you are glorifying the devil.

grin grin
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Kenistry(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Wia in ur Bible did u get all deze trash? religion is really d opium of d society. Religious mind @work here. Smh
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Elevation(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Highyo u have ur reasons 4 me i'll say we should never at any time love any cloth more than God,his will and services,i also wanna ask how abt burberry?
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
vickyO: Highlyo is back again...

Just dress decently.

God or the devil?

you dont know what's going on in the spirit realm, you are only talking base on human wisdom. You need the spirit of God to knows what goes on in spirit realm. How I wish God can open your spiritual eyes and see how people have being entering into convenant with satan unknowing. It's when you die you will know your body will not go with you but that convenant will stand against you.
When satan appear to you and quote Ezk7:19 and Rev 21:27 to you and tell you these are mine, then you will be looking like....don't let me call you names
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by ladokuntlad(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
highyo:
you dont know what's going on in the spirit realm, you are only talking base on human wisdom. You need the spirit of God to knows what goes on in spirit realm. How I wish God can open your spiritual eyes and see how people have being entering into convenant with satan unknowing. It's when you die you will know your body will not go with you but that convenant will stand against you.
When satan appear to you and quote Ezk7:19 and Rev 21:27 to you and tell you these are mine, then you will be looking like....don't let me call you names

If dis is the case, den i suggest u dont use any smart fone or mobile technology because its a tin of the devil
and dat includes electricity, Tv sets, radio and any means of gettin easy life
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by sammy329(m): 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
highyo is high on cheap kunu
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by bigangel4u(m): 12:38am On Jan 06, 2014
Oh my God! Is this poster high on something? What makes you think that the phone or computer you're using to spread your confusion isn't a design from the kingdom of darkness? How are you certain that your your pastor isn't one of Satan's minions? Let your understanding open man.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Scream(m): 1:19am On Jan 06, 2014
larrymoore: Tell us what to wear na

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by ManhunterTM(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

oops!! I had better start burning some of my wrappers then. Bro, what about the ones with shapes like circle and square? I don't want the devil inside my wrappers ooo, they are designers and as such are expensive.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Cars like BMW,Mercedes Benz,Ford,Toyota etc all have Devil's symbols on them..... I phones,Blackberry phones,Facebook,Twitter were made by Satanist so Christians should stop patronizing else you all will burn in hell

Thus says the Lord
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Mpetempe(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
@OP.

I will advise you go pick your bible and ask God to open your eyes from slumber... You need to wake up and understand more about God and his kingdom.

Bless you.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by macof(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mpetempe: @OP.

I will advise you go pick your bible and ask God to open your eyes from slumber... You need to wake up and understand more about God and his kingdom.

Bless you.

And who told you the Lord didn't reveal this to us via the holy spirit angry
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by DAVE5(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
all i can say iz "God dey ohh"
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2014

Bless you.

bless you sir. I believe you respond that way because of club jeaseys. Well let me tell you the fact.
To start with, virtually all these players has
sold their soul to the devil. Even the football game itself is a god on it own. I know these
may be difficult to understand, but it's the fact.
Satan will set up different kind of gods under the entertainment industry and every unit has
a gods that govern them just like as Illuminanti govern the music industries, and before you can be well known, you must sell
your soul to the devil.
Not after selling your soul to the devil, and do some ritual sacrifice that's all. No, you will work for satan in getting souls indirectly. E.g.
If Beyonce is a satanist, Lovers and singers of Beyonce music will have a soul connection with her. It doesnt matter you see her face to
face, and apart from that, the song they sing is a deep secreat code in realm of darkness. If Beyonce is doom her lover and follower too
will be doomed for they will follow her to wherever she's going to.
The same thing apply to players of football.
And their fans and lover too end where they end to. They themself know what they are doing but follower dont understand. Rev2:24
said, you do not know the deep secret of satan.
LET TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL
you must I've heard of people causing Riot because their club loose the game I've heard of someone commiting succide
because his club lost the match
you should I've heard of someone fighting his wife to death because of sport you should ve heard of people not going to church because their club want to play on
sunday you must have heard of how people waste their precious time and money in name of football
havent you heard of alot of money spent on football?
All these are to provoke God to anger because, He's a Jeleous God.
People give more glory to football rather than God.

Football is a gods worship by multitude, and wide is the way that lead to destruction and
the multitude walketh trough it

LET'S TALK ON LOGO AND JERSEY
A chelsea or Man-U jerseys with a logo of dragon on it symbolised Satan himself.
Let's talk on Man-U . The name Red devil given to this club, who does that give glory to?
My dear let me tell you the truth. Every new football club, will be traced to the part of bible
that provoke God's to anger before they launch it.
If it doesnt glorify satan, they will not launch it.

Machester United known as Red Devil for example.
(Rev12:3) a mysterious sight
appeared in the sky. There was a huge red dragon....(Rev12:9) the huge red dragon was
thrown out - that ancient
serpent called the Devil, or Satan that deceived the whole world
CHELSEA also have the same dragon image that symbolised satan well only the holyspirit can help you to understand, else you will argue it... But a word
is enough for the wise
No wonder the lord always finish his message with, he that has ear, let him listen to what
the spirit is telling the church.

1 Like

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2014

Bless you.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Image123(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
Highyo my personnnnnnnnn. Happy New Year.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by macof(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
highyo:

bless you sir. I believe you respond that way because of club jeaseys. Well let me tell you the fact.
To start with, virtually all these players has
sold their soul to the devil. Even the football game itself is a god on it own. I know these
may be difficult to understand, but it's the fact.
Satan will set up different kind of gods under the entertainment industry and every unit has
a gods that govern them just like as Illuminanti govern the music industries, and before you can be well known, you must sell
your soul to the devil.
Not after selling your soul to the devil, and do some ritual sacrifice that's all. No, you will work for satan in getting souls indirectly. E.g.
If Beyonce is a satanist, Lovers and singers of Beyonce music will have a soul connection with her. It doesnt matter you see her face to
face, and apart from that, the song they sing is a deep secreat code in realm of darkness. If Beyonce is doom her lover and follower too
will be doomed for they will follow her to wherever she's going to.
The same thing apply to players of football.
And their fans and lover too end where they end to. They themself know what they are doing but follower dont understand. Rev2:24
said, you do not know the deep secret of satan.
LET TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL
you must I've heard of people causing Riot because their club loose the game I've heard of someone commiting succide
because his club lost the match
you should I've heard of someone fighting his wife to death because of sport you should ve heard of people not going to church because their club want to play on
sunday you must have heard of how people waste their precious time and money in name of football
havent you heard of alot of money spent on football?
All these are to provoke God to anger because, He's a Jeleous God.
People give more glory to football rather than God.

Football is a gods worship by multitude, and wide is the way that lead to destruction and
the multitude walketh trough it

LET'S TALK ON LOGO AND JERSEY
A chelsea or Man-U jerseys with a logo of dragon on it symbolised Satan himself.
Let's talk on Man-U . The name Red devil given to this club, who does that give glory to?
My dear let me tell you the truth. Every new football club, will be traced to the part of bible
that provoke God's to anger before they launch it.
If it doesnt glorify satan, they will not launch it.

Machester United known as Red Devil for example.
(Rev12:3) a mysterious sight
appeared in the sky. There was a huge red dragon....(Rev12:9) the huge red dragon was
thrown out - that ancient
serpent called the Devil, or Satan that deceived the whole world
CHELSEA also have the same dragon image that symbolised satan well only the holyspirit can help you to understand, else you will argue it... But a word
is enough for the wise
No wonder the lord always finish his message with, he that has ear, let him listen to what
the spirit is telling the church.

Yes my holy spirt filled brother, The devil has truly taken over the world, We
Need to be careful and only live according to the instruction of the Bible

We should empty our brains and fill it with scriptures

We should stop watching TV and throw away our albums and clothes with strange image
The devil has taken over the world
Heaven beside Jesus is our goal

Hallelujah!
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
highyo: BEWARE

1 NEVER WEAR ANY CLOTH THAT CONTAIN THE
IMAGE OF WORLDLY MUSICIAN

2 NEVER WEAR ANY CLOTH THAT CONTAIN THE
IMAGE OF WRESTLER

3 NEVER WEAR ANY CLOTH THAT CONTAIN THE
IMAGE OF DEMON OR ANY DEMONIC IMAGE

DO AWAY WITH IT FOR HEAVEN SAKE.

4. AVOID CLOTH WITH FOOTBALL CLUB JERSEY. EG CHELSEA / MAN-U (RED DEVIL)

5. AVOID CLOTH WITH CARTOONS IMAGES LIKE BEN-10, SUPERMAN, SPIDER-MAN, BAT-MAN, HARRY-POTTER. DONT GET YOUR CHILDREN POSSESSED WITH EVIL SPIRIT

6. AVOID CLOTH WITH VERSACE DESIGN / MEDUSA, / PLAYBOY/ AND THAT CROCODIE LOGO. I DON FORGET

7. AVOID ANY KIND OF REPTILE DESIGNS LIKE SNAKE, LIZARD, FROG OR DRAGON. THEY ALL SYMBOLISED SATAN AND HIS DEMONS

8. AVOID WEARING CLOTH THAT HAS THE IMAGE OF MOVIE STARS OR FOOTBALLERS

9. AVOID WEARING CLOTHS WITH THE IMAGE OF ANY KIND OF WATER ANIMALS.

10 AVOID CLOTH PURPOSELY MADE FOR CARNIVAL,

THERE ARE MANY MORE YOU WILL STILL NEED TO AVOID FOR HEAVEN SAKE. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

these type of clothes will only give devil a door way into your life. Once one get into your life, he will will invite 7more dangerous spirit, be careful. Infact I think the 7 will invite 7 more, and the sever more will invite another 7 more making 2401. Then each 2401 will invite 7 each.

Y?! Another 10 commandment to join the Exo. 20 own. This is just another post of an orthodox believer who has not passed 4m death 2 lyf, 4m law to Grace. Kai na wa o no wonder there are more athiest nw. Al this christians and your post hz never brought the unsaved it haz only made them hardened, its jst a case of the blind leading the blind. Come to think of it, that means u have by urself personaly sent almst a large population of the world to hel. Mehn i gas go join deeper lyf or MFM, cos na only dr conc. Members go go heaven. Why d tin cme hard nw, so make people go dy sin dn no nid to won ryteous no make heaven
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by rioemmanuel(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
these type of clothes will only give devil a door
way into your life. Once one get into your life, he
will will invite 7more dangerous spirit, be careful.
Infact I think the 7 will invite 7 more, and the seven
more will invite another 7 more making 2401. Then
each 2401 will invite 7 each.

LOL..this part got me laughing..shey na PM dem dey use invite eachoda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Apostolic Church Nigeria Motto For 2020 / Why We Should Have An Encounter With God / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.