Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Robber Hands Back Flip Phone To Victim, Says It’s Old School - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Robber Hands Back Flip Phone To Victim, Says It’s Old School (586 Views)

How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) / Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber Hands Back Flip Phone To Victim, Says It’s Old School by etunoman76(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
In New York City, even the muggers have attitudes…
During a robbery over the weekend in Central Park, a mugger was so disappointed with his victim’s flip phone that he handed it back.
Two gun-toting robbers held up 25-year-old Kevin Cook and his friend, and got away with a briefcase, a cellphone, and a wallet containing $114 in cash.

However, Cook was able to keep his flip phone.
“Once he saw my phone, he looked at it like, ‘What the [expletive] is this?’ and gave it back to me,” Cook said. “It’s like a 3-year-old generation Windows phone. I guess he didn’t think he could get anything for it. It’s kind of humorous.”
After the mugger handed back the phone, Cook put it to good use.
“He handed it back to me and a minute later I was able to call 911 and get the whole thing started,” Cook said. “It’s like, finally a pro for having something out of date.”
Police are still on the lookout for the two robbers.
Re: Robber Hands Back Flip Phone To Victim, Says It’s Old School by krugar07(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
thnk GOD OO...cuz if na tecno the man hold, we for dey hear "stories that touch the heart" by now. grin grin grin .#dead.man.at.park.

1 Like

Re: Robber Hands Back Flip Phone To Victim, Says It’s Old School by EmmanuelCena(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Really funny

anywayz , it does happen

if ure a UNIBEN student nd u hear tales from students who reside in EKOSODIN(an off-campus studnt area) , u will knw dz isnt nw

Something of such apnd to my neighbour last semester,twas a nokia torch lite fon
Re: Robber Hands Back Flip Phone To Victim, Says It’s Old School by physise(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
krugar07: thnk GOD OO...cuz if na tecno the man hold, we for dey hear "stories that touch the heart" by now. grin grin grin .#dead.man.at.park.
gringringrin
Re: Robber Hands Back Flip Phone To Victim, Says It’s Old School by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 04, 2014
Lol. im a victim, mine was N10
Re: Robber Hands Back Flip Phone To Victim, Says It’s Old School by Fukup(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2014
I really detest that flip case of a thing.I prefer using my phone the way it is.......saw one lady at fidelity bank yesterday using a flip case on blackberry torch1.bro I almost fainted.lol

(1) (Reply)

BBM On Windows Phone Os / Pls I Need Help On How To Top My LG E612 / To Programmers in here. Can A Ebola Detecting Application Be Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.