Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl (40444 Views)

Tuface's Wife Annie Idibia Drag Into Toke Makina's Husband Infidelity Mess / Tuface Wife, Mrs Idibia's 'hot' Party Look (PHOTO) / Photographer Drags Tuface, Wife To Court Over Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by badGirlAshleyo(f): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wow! Congrats to them
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Haunted:

Why do we have so many uncouth men around these days.
Congrats to the couple
what do u mean by uncouth?
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Siena:

Comments like yours are really disturbing. It's guys like you that are most likely to end up as serial rápists or páedophiles.
pls don't insult me o
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
sage_:

We are talking about a day year old here. What happened to your humanity? God bless the parent and child.
she wil grow up,her totö go mature very fast
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wasn't she one of the girls that appeared on Tuface's African Queen music Video?.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by justpazin: 1:37am On Jan 05, 2014
Congrats
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Herthey09: 5:29am On Jan 05, 2014
E tire me oo
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by bank2k4real(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2014
Happy Sunday....check my signature.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by afokstoomuci(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2014
With my calculation tuface don give her belly b4 d marraige.Hahaha.I lik ur style guy
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Melahou(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2014
sagytarius™:
Over a million births are recorded everyday around the world... So its nothing particularly special if they give birth too. undecided Congrats to them, btw.
You tink with ur ass there's every need cos it was a safe delivery.wat wld ve been ur comment if she had not survived it.
Congrts mr & mrs

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2014
massmedia: I use this as a point of contact for anybody seeking the fruit of the womb that God will answer you

And for every expectant mother(pregnant women) that you shall deliver safely......
Amen!... Congrats 2baba and Annie
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by philusaau(f): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2014
CONGRATS 2 BABA
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by philusaau(f): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2014
MANGAM: So wetin u wan make we do?
do not get jealous of them....Be happy for them bro.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by tutaboi(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2014
happy for thm shaa!
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by ibrokola(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2014
Chei! This 2baba na sharp-shooter.
Congrats to the Idibias!
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Stargirlcysky: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2014
[quote author=ceo4eva] congrat
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by anishe(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2014
MANGAM: So wetin u wan make we do?

Go soak garrium 4 oxide (a.k.a garri).

Congrats Tu Baba. When you have a national team, may be u will stop.

Your Nozzle just dey deliver dey go. Carry on.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by anishe(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2014
afokstoomuci: With my calculation tuface don give her belly b4 d marraige.Hahaha.I lik ur style guy

Did either of them claim to be virgin?
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by GentleFrank(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2014
Good news !
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2014
Tuface will pay for what he has done to the ladies through this girls he has been giving birth to.............trust me on this one.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by uchrikk(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Congrats to them.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Niyomi(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
Congratulation! Training d baby girl in d way of thy Lord will b d best
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by asam7(f): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Congratulation!!!!! I'm happy for them.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by sugarcane: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
IYA NGBALI: Baby girl?na him be say God no dey sleep,the girl should prepare her toto for boys,because we must revenge all the fok fok tuface fok our girls. Below is our roster for the baby:iya ngbalife,sezkills,190,seun,okija juju,sagamite,coogar,elampiro,mr ta other names to be released

Very disturbing and disgusting post that should be hidden. Seek help fast!

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by 4reigningqueen: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tubaba!

Legend of our time. ;DTubaba!

Legend of our time.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by DaBlaze1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
Senior man I am happy for you and annie...Good news !!! Trailblazers.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Aderupoko2: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tubaba is a major shareholder for Nigeria population commission. Congrats.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by RoyaleR(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
And so make we go die .are they going to pay us any money by reading this.:-/
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by RoyaleR(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tubaba train her up to get more than 1 husband or boyfriend so that when she grow up she will not depart from it.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by waffibabe1: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
i use u as a point of contact to reach ini edo, stephany okereke, uche jombo and others dat er looking 4 dis kind of divine blessings. dis year wil not pass them by in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by sexychocho(f): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
Congrats Annie, Tubaba and Isabella smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture / Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating / Runtown Debuts ‘Girls Follow Me’ Hairstyle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.