Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Where Is MTN Taking The Upgraded Mobile Phones To? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Is MTN Taking The Upgraded Mobile Phones To? (579 Views)

What Is Mtn Upgrading To? / Activate Sms Delivery Report On Your Phones To Confirm Delivery / What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is MTN Taking The Upgraded Mobile Phones To? by Youngzedd(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
I was go through MTN website and something got my attention. It is called MTN phone upgrade program.

After going through the page, I begin to wonder, where exactly are they going to take the phone to .

Here is the page for those that haven't heard about the program: http://www.mtnonline.com/phone-upgrade

Is this going to Ghana or Kenya (My thought)
Re: Where Is MTN Taking The Upgraded Mobile Phones To? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Youngzedd: I was go through MTN website and something got my attention. It is called MTN phone upgrade program.

After going through the page, I begin to wonder, where exactly are they going to take the phone to .

Here is the page for those that haven't heard about the program: http://www.mtnonline.com/phone-upgrade

Is this going to Ghana or Kenya (My thought)

asha to android
Re: Where Is MTN Taking The Upgraded Mobile Phones To? by Youngzedd(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
runzlord:

asha to android

To Nokia lumia.

(1) (Reply)

Plz Somebody Help Me Unlock My Hauwei Phone?????? / This Is How To Reset Your Android Phones Manually / Enter Your Email Address Quickly On Your Phone With The @@ Shortcut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.