Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nadia Buari Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Birthday (3600 Views)

Nadia Buari Flaunts Back Tattoo / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit / Nadia Buari Facelift Went Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Birthday by rosetoress: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nadia Buari, November 21 is the birthday of this beautiful lady. A popular Ghanaian Actress and a daughter of famous Ghanaian musician Sidiku Buari.She was selecteed for the Best Actress award in a leading role at the African Movie Academy Awards in 2007 and 2009.She has studied in Performing Arts at the University of Ghana, Legon and graduated with a BFA degree in Fine Arts.She first appeared in the first movie which was ‘Mummy’s Daughter’, since that time she has improved herself and make herself look brilliant in the leading role.Some of her popular movies are, ‘Beyonce & Rihanna’, Beyonce – The President’s Daughter’, ‘Chelsea’, ‘Wicked Intentions’, ‘My Last Ambition’ and ‘Beauty and the Beast’.
http://www.ghanalive.tv/nadia-buari-birthday-today/

Re: Nadia Buari Birthday by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Is it any of my business?
Re: Nadia Buari Birthday by 2BABA4LYF: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Fyn gurl c dimples,kol me on.........nah just kidin,I wnt giv u ma number,so pls stop begin 4 it

(1) (Reply)

Why Always Him?! Rapper, Olamide Badoo Fires Shots At Wizkid! [SEE] / Abeg Make Una Help Me See Diz Girl Oo (pic) / Regina Daniels Is Very Easy To Get -- Loverboy Actor Complains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.