Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Dey Wonder Ooo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dey Wonder Ooo (852 Views)

I Dey Suspect My Wife Of Cheating. / Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo / I Dey Vex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dey Wonder Ooo by haryor1986(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2014
She got angry @ me when she found out that I bought gift for my mother without her knowledge. Pls your take on this
Re: I Dey Wonder Ooo by Dyt(f): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: I Dey Wonder Ooo by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Thats a woman who would fight you if you send your mum money.

But seriously am wondering why you are asking, isnt it obvious
Re: I Dey Wonder Ooo by akposking(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2014
Brake up now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now !!!!
Re: I Dey Wonder Ooo by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Are u for real op? What manner of woman will act like that?? Na wa oo.
Re: I Dey Wonder Ooo by feeekey(f): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2014
I'm sure u too won't like it if she sends moni to her mum without tellin u or wen she starts doing a house buildin project without tellin u.u nid to brief her even if its on d fone or beta still leave no traces of it (d moni u sent) @ all.u men usually teach women how to be secretive she wil def wan get bak @ u for wat uve done and dat way she wld kip virtually all her plans away from u ders notin bad in lettin ur wife knw everytin u want to do,she's ur enikeji.ur home wil not scatter ooo u
Re: I Dey Wonder Ooo by EveryLadY(f): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2014
haryor1986: She got angry @ me when she found out that I bought gift for my mother without her knowledge. Pls your take on this

She felt left out in ur most precious decisions. its not about who u bought it for or what u bought, but why she was not part of this love extending to the first woman in ur life.
Re: I Dey Wonder Ooo by Maipride(f): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2014
She dey vex say wetin happen
undecided undecided
Re: I Dey Wonder Ooo by bluuu: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
feekey s right.she may not b against giving ur mom money bt d fact dat u didnt tell her about it
Re: I Dey Wonder Ooo by aadetoyin(f): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Are u guys married?
If yes, she feels she should be part of that decision.
In my house, both of us decide on what to buy for who and who in the family. Most times am even the one who goes to buy them.
Its just understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Good Or Bad Display Of New Born Baby Picture On Facebook &dp On Social Media? / Opening Of Wedding Gifts In Front Of The Giver........how Wise? / Preferred Number Of Children, Sex Distribution And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.