Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Preferred Number Of Children, Sex Distribution And Why - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Preferred Number Of Children, Sex Distribution And Why (843 Views)

Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preferred Number Of Children, Sex Distribution And Why by HisMajesty1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
No serious stuff just share one of your parenthood fantasies with us. For Me 3 Girls... Just love the tenderness of girls plus I'm not one of the stereotype African men who insists on having a male child but would be thankful anyway if I have one.
Re: Preferred Number Of Children, Sex Distribution And Why by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
2 children.(1boy and 1girl)....Diaper is expensive ...average man's (middle class)children school fees goes for about a hundred thousand naira@pre-nursery. 2 kids are more than enough.

1 Like

Re: Preferred Number Of Children, Sex Distribution And Why by HisMajesty1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: 2 children.(1boy and 1girl)....Diaper is expensive ...average man's (middle class)children school fees goes for about a hundred thousand naira@pre-nursery. 2 kids are more than enough.
Cool Preference you got... I didn't even think of the economic implication of having three children in present day Nigeria.
Re: Preferred Number Of Children, Sex Distribution And Why by beeevan: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Preference, 3 , boys only, i did be too protective of my daughter, so protective that I might hurt her emotions without meaning to. I won't know how to handle it if my daughter ever complains one kpikim about any man in her life.

Apart from economical implications, i won't want to ruin my body.
Re: Preferred Number Of Children, Sex Distribution And Why by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
3 will be perfect...2 girls and 1 boy....

Those 2 girls are gonna be twins.....That means I ll kill two birds with one stone....

After the third one, I ll start doing Olomoge again....

1 Like

Re: Preferred Number Of Children, Sex Distribution And Why by Tymax(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
temigracie: 3 will be perfect...2 girls and 1 boy....

Those 2 girls are gonna be twins.....That means I ll kill two birds with one stone....

After the third one, I ll start doing Olomoge again....
I see

1 Like

Re: Preferred Number Of Children, Sex Distribution And Why by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tymax:
I see
...lwkmd..

Wetin you see??....
Re: Preferred Number Of Children, Sex Distribution And Why by Tymax(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
A girl, then two boys.

1 Like

Re: Preferred Number Of Children, Sex Distribution And Why by Mbkite(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
person neva even grind beans, moi-moi cum dey smell. i tire!
Re: Preferred Number Of Children, Sex Distribution And Why by snazzylove: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Am already done with child bearing and am grateful for what God blessed me with. 2boys and a girl.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: 5 Rules To Live A Happier Life / How To Know If Your Mom Is Truly A Nigerian / Fellow Nairalanders" Please Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.