Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Secret Exposed: Check How To Earn Big If You Own A Blog Or Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Secret Exposed: Check How To Earn Big If You Own A Blog Or Website. (693 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website / Free Fiverr Marketing Training -Make Money Online Without Investment Or Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Exposed: Check How To Earn Big If You Own A Blog Or Website. by Vondata(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
I rescently discovered this new website where i earn like #1,900 per day with my blog. If you own a blog or website and you seriously want to get traffic or earn from adverts in the site, just register with www.newmarvise.com, contact the admin on what you wish to advertise, check ur view per week, it must not be less than 57,000view. Its an SMF script.
It clicks ur adverts that u can earn #500 on each of them per day.
Re: Secret Exposed: Check How To Earn Big If You Own A Blog Or Website. by tisman: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
wow. I think u're right. I advertised with them last year and got like 20,000 traffic. But the one that amazed me what how i earned from those adsense in my site. I think is a magic.

1 Like

Re: Secret Exposed: Check How To Earn Big If You Own A Blog Or Website. by Vondata(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Yea! If u want to advertise anything with them, send the email to newmarvise@gmail.com. Thats how i started my testimony
Re: Secret Exposed: Check How To Earn Big If You Own A Blog Or Website. by emmyw(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
I have registered an account with them,how do i earn? What steps do i take further?
Re: Secret Exposed: Check How To Earn Big If You Own A Blog Or Website. by Vondata(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Don't worry, you're paid 5k if you're selected as member of the week. By just posting replies, talking every day in the chat box, u'll be selected.
Re: Secret Exposed: Check How To Earn Big If You Own A Blog Or Website. by Vondata(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
I think the best way to earn is to advertise your blog with them...just send the email to newmarvise@gmail.com to help you earn with it
Re: Secret Exposed: Check How To Earn Big If You Own A Blog Or Website. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Vondata: I rescently discovered this new website where i earn like #1,900 per day with my blog. If you own a blog or website and you seriously want to get traffic or earn from adverts in the site, just register with www.newmarvise.com, contact the admin on what you wish to advertise, check ur view per week, it must not be less than 57,000view. Its an SMF script.
It clicks ur adverts that u can earn #500 on each of them per day.
my blog is on mobile view,if i sign up with them, u can't see ads xcept on web view how would they now click it
abi i should put it in web version only
Re: Secret Exposed: Check How To Earn Big If You Own A Blog Or Website. by Vondata(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Jregz:
my blog is on mobile view,if i sign up with them, u can't see ads xcept on web view how would they now click it
abi i should put it in web version only

my own website was in mobile view but i still earned much. It doesn't matter if u use mobile or web version but i prefer u use web version.
Re: Secret Exposed: Check How To Earn Big If You Own A Blog Or Website. by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 08, 2014
what's the price for advertising wiv them

(1) (Reply)

Ready Made Nice Responsive Blogs For Sale @ A Token / Website Cost / Create A Banner For My Blog And Gett #200 Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.