Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election (1104 Views)

Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) / How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Since all these years I have watched the political scene of this country closely. 2015 elections is going to be a controversial one. If tambuwal and fashola are eventually paired, APC will have a good shot. Fashola is acceptable in the west and tambuwal is not left out in the north. Jonathan cannot beat tambuwal in the south west, tinubu's stronghold and tambuwal is meaningful in his zone. They would make a good pair, both of them are lawyers and they are young. Nairalanders pls agree with me.
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by funshint(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
IssyGenius: Since all these years I have watched the political scene of this country closely. 2015 elections is going to be a controversial one. If tambuwal and fashola are eventually paired, APC will have a good shot. Fashola is acceptable in the west and tambuwal is not left out in the north. Jonathan cannot beat tambuwal in the south west, tinubu's stronghold and tambuwal is meaningful in his zone. They would make a good pair, both of them are lawyers and they are young. Nairalanders pls agree with me.
Tambuwal and Fashola cannot be paired together because they're both muslims. The last time that worked was in 1993. Nigeria of today cannot allow that again. The better will be Tambuwal with a xtian SW/MiddleBelt or someone from the SE or SS e.g Amaechi, Soludo or Donald Duke. Anyone of this permutation will be a outright silencer for GEJ.
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by EMEzzy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
I'd have loved that but know the kind of country we live in we all know that Jonathan will win.
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
funshint:
Tambuwal and Fashola cannot be paired together because they're both muslims. The last time that worked was in 1993. Nigeria of today canno allow that again. The better will be Tambuwal with a xtian SW/MiddleBelt or someone from the SE or SS e.g Amaechi, Soludo or Donald Duke. Anyone of this permutation will be a outright silencer for GEJ.
Whoever they decide to choose won't make me vote them.
Just to correct your mistake, Soludo is in APGA, I dont think Donald Duke is in APC.
So gini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by Ellidude(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
IssyGenius: Since all these years I have watched the political scene of this country closely. 2015 elections is going to be a controversial one. If tambuwal and fashola are eventually paired, APC will have a good shot. Fashola is acceptable in the west and tambuwal is not left out in the north. Jonathan cannot beat tambuwal in the south west, tinubu's stronghold and tambuwal is meaningful in his zone. They would make a good pair, both of them are lawyers and they are young. Nairalanders pls agree with me
Seriously? I think its because you're an APC fan..What does being young has to do with ruling?

Mind you, young persons as naive..Believe me you, APC mean nigeria no good..
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by Ellidude(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
E.M.Ezzy:
I'd have loved that but know the kind of country we live in we all know that Jonathan will win.
He's not Daft.. Some of these APC fans need to be extinct..

I think APC is putting too much pressure on the president..
Mind you APC CONSISTS ON MOSTLY PDP DEFECTED MEMBERS..SINCE APC THINKS PDP IS CORRUPT, WHAT CAN THEY OFFER

APC is a strong opposition for 2015..THAT I AGREE BUT WITH THEIR KEEN ATTITUDE TO MAKE SURE THEY WIN 2015 ELECTION AT ALL COST, TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THEY WON'T GO ANYWHERE..

APC sucks!! Like if you agree!!

5 Likes

Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
WHY WILL I VOTE ALL PROBLEM CANDIDATES(APC) THEY ARE JUST JOKERS AND STINKING ELEMENT.
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Seriously? I think its because you're an APC fan..What does being young has to do with ruling?

Mind you, young persons as naive..Believe me you, APC mean nigeria no good..
Of course I know. Old wine in a new skin but these guys can still do smefin great.
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
WARNING APC ELEMENTS ARE TRYING TO SACRIFICE HUMAN BEING TO THEIR OGBONI CULT .YOUTH DESIST FROM BEING USED 2014 .LlOYD AND AMECHI ARE MEMBERS OF THE RAINING ICELANDERS IN PH.BEWARE

1 Like

Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by Ellidude(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
IssyGenius:
Of course I know. Old wine in a new skin but these guys can still do smefin great.
Great??

I term that "TRASHY"
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by funshint(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Vessi:
Whoever they decide to choose won't make me vote them.
Just to correct your mistake, Soludo is in APGA, I dont think Donald Duke is in APC.
So gini big deal?
You've not heard about cross-carpeting abi?? Besides Donald Duke's recent confession is a serious indictment on PDP; later someone will start saying ACN/APC are riggers, hear from the real nigga riggers https://www.nairaland.com/1524463/must-read-how-governors-rig so anything is possible in politics. If DD is offered VP slot today he'll grab it without thinking twice!
N.B:- No matter what DD na still correct guy anyway
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by funshint(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
ODENIG: WARNING APC ELEMENTS ARE TRYING TO SACRIFICE HUMAN BEING TO THEIR OGBONI CULT .YOUTH DESIST FROM BEING USED 2014 .LlOYD AND AMECHI ARE MEMBERS OF THE RAINING ICELANDERS IN PH.BEWARE
Nonsense go and clean-up your own house of armed robbers and ritualists(Wike, Bipi, Theodore Orji et al) before pointing accusing fingers at others!
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by nairaarea: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2014

Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by funshint(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
nairaarea: .
^^^all na lie. Dem just they use religion bobo
us
#femikuti
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
funshint:
You've not heard about cross-carpeting abi?? Besides Donald Duke's recent confession is a serious indictment on PDP; later someone will start saying ACN/APC are riggers, hear from the real nigga riggers https://www.nairaland.com/1524463/must-read-how-governors-rig so anything is possible in politics. If DD is offered VP slot today he'll grab it without thinking twice!
N.B:- No matter what DD na still correct guy anyway
I know about crossing but they won't give him VP ticket if he isn't in their party already.
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by funshint(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Vessi:
I know about crossing but they won't give him VP ticket if he isn't in their party already.
Just using that as a mere poser anyway. It's more likely to be Amaechi. Seriously that guy has nothing to lose 'cos his tenure as gov. would hv ended by 2015 thus he can take all the risks opened to him. What pple don't know is that SW is not really keen about P or VP post. All we are interested in is better governance that's all!
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by Sec5(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
What are d gud qualities of Tambuwal as it touches service delivery that wil make him an option 4 gej.If u talk of Fashiola,one may try to agree but remember that VP is as dead as inexistent.
So u would do well by enumerating what Tambuwal has achieved in his constituency
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by Mightymanna(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hm jonathan has really failed nigerians.here in middle belt we massively vote for him but he completely forget about us,he is responding quickly to core northern demands becouse they point there finger at him saying that they will not vote for him,thats why he is dying to get thier votes.thats why i always said and continue to repeat it that core northerners are most savvy politicians in this country.for we middlebelters its obious that we also will vote for him thats why he forget us ,but let our coward leaders start pointing thier finger to him and see how he will respond
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by funshint(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mightymanna: Hm jonathan has really failed nigerians.here in middle belt we massively vote for him but he completely forget about us,he is responding quickly to core northern demands becouse they point there finger at him saying that they will not vote for him,thats why he is dying to get thier votes.thats why i always said and continue to repeat it that core northerners are most savvy politicians in this country.for we middlebelters its obious that we also will vote for him thats why he forget us ,but let our coward leaders start pointing thier finger to him and see how he will respond
It's just a pity what is happening in the MB. What is happening there is nothing short of 'genocide' by Fulani marauders worse than the BH insurgency in the North but it's being under-reported. I've said it times without number MB pple shld stop putting their trust in the military apparatus because they are also politically and ethnically biased. Form yourself into a unified vigilante/militant front like OPC/MEND or else we'll just wake up one day and find out there's no more middle-belt because U̶̲̥̅̊ pple are already on the verge of extinction. Learn from Ombatse *nuff said!!!
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by kokoA(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
A wonderful candidate like fashola should not be deputizing anybody. It will be a big waste as we all know that deputies are irrelevant. If he can't be their presidential candidate then he should be considered for a ministerial post in very sensitive ministries such as works, education, agriculture, etc. Fashola should be somewhere he will be given a free hand to run things.
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by Ellidude(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
kokoA: A wonderful candidate like fashola should not be deputizing anybody. It will be a big waste as we all know that deputies are irrelevant. If he can't be their presidential candidate then he should be considered for a ministerial post in very sensitive ministries such as works, education, agriculture, etc. Fashola should be somewhere he will be given a free hand to run things.
If he argues about the position he's being given, trust me, APC would crash..I guess that's why he keeps his intentions of antagonizing as tacit as possible..
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by kokoA(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
funshint:
It's just a pity what is happening in the MB. What is happening there is nothing short of 'genocide' by Fulani marauders worse than the BH insurgency in the North but it's being under-reported. I've said it times without number MB pple shld stop putting their trust in the military apparatus because they are also politically and ethnically biased. Form yourself into a unified vigilante/militant front like OPC/MEND or else we'll just wake up one day and find out there's no more middle-belt because U̶̲̥̅̊ pple are already on the verge of extinction. Learn from Ombatse *nuff said!!!
That is why I laugh at people who say GEJ will have a smooth ride in the middle belt. They are being deceived by greedy MB leaders flocking around GEJ for their selfish gains, forgetting that these leader are not the ones that will vote come 2015. My people can not boast of one meaningful FG project, we are faced with fulani heards' men who have been killing our farmers and destroying our farmlands for years with absolutely nothing being done to stop them. Already Nasarwa state is sure for the opposition since PDP is dead there with the defection of Abdulahi Adamu to APC. Benue, GEJ may get up to 60percent of the vote here because of the spell cast on the idoma people by David Mark (But if David Mark should withdraw his support, then GEJ is getting about 30percent), the tivs are greatly divided between supporters of Sesuwan and supporters of Akume. Sesuwan is definitely going to deliver his zone for GEJ, while Akume will deliver his for APC. But one thing is sure here, APC is getting far above 25percent of the total votes even if GEJ wins the state. Kogi state for now is unpredictable, though I see GEJ wining there, but with the current defection of many PDP chieftain in the state one can't really be sure. Here also, am very sure APC is getting above 25percent o the total votes. Plateau state is a full time PDP state so GEJ will have a smooth ride, but with the considerable population of hausas in the state APC can get up to 25percent here to. So nairalanders, do not be deceived, GEJ is not as popular in the middle belt as the picture is being painted. I am not doubting the fact that he may win this area, but I am sure that his wining may be slightly above 50percent which is not to good.
Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by nairaarea: 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
grin

the CHANGE YOU CAN SEE

Re: Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election by Ellidude(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
angry lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Russia Reportedly Says It Chased Apparent US Sub From Barents Sea / Atiku: Father Of 30 Children,vp And Politician With Eyes On Aso Rock / Nigerian Senate Threatens To Impeach President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.