Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Thrill Of The Chase - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thrill Of The Chase (563 Views)

All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / E-books Download: James Hardley Chase / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Thrill Of The Chase by kendallhart(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Prologue
" In the quest for gold "
just listen to me
as I have told the story old
and the gold thou shall see
ever high on the top
where thou see eagles soar
like the withered crop
the x shaped like a boar
when wise thou shall see the blaze
look down your quest to cease
but tarry scant your marvel gaze
just take the chest and go in peace

The treasure map of Forest Fenn was passed down from one generation to another and according to the legend,it is known that Forest Fenn was a soldier who had kept all his lootings in a secret place in Santa Fe and had written a poem on where it is, the lootings were full of gold,pearls,silver and emeralds but no one till this day have found it
My name's David Fenn and I think I know where the treasure is.. That is a story for another day

(1) (Reply)

I Need Copy/content Writers Urgently / Mother / Happy Diwali Shayari 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.