Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ice Prince Responds After Fans Accuse Him Of Bleaching (see Photo) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Ice Prince Responds After Fans Accuse Him Of Bleaching (see Photo) (1150 Views)

Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's Comic Speech At Ice Prince Album Launch-Video / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince Responds After Fans Accuse Him Of Bleaching (see Photo) by ikwechegh(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fans reacted to the picture he posted saying he bleaches well i don't think he bleaches probably the camera effect.but people mouth too sharp o nawa o.very interesting Fans eh

See some of the bleaching comments on Facebook on http://www.addating.net/2014/01/fans-accuse-iceprince-of-bleaching-see.html

Re: Ice Prince Responds After Fans Accuse Him Of Bleaching (see Photo) by Extom(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Where on earth is the response
Re: Ice Prince Responds After Fans Accuse Him Of Bleaching (see Photo) by ikwechegh(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Extom: Where on earth is the response
sorry i made a mistake see the direct link to the post above where you will see the comments and his reply
Re: Ice Prince Responds After Fans Accuse Him Of Bleaching (see Photo) by Chrisdmeek(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
If he bleach, no be his body ni??
Re: Ice Prince Responds After Fans Accuse Him Of Bleaching (see Photo) by tayork(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
Wrong subject!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Elwood, 'world's Ugliest Dog,' Dies... / The First Time He Made Love To Me I Cried Home To My Sister>>>> Ngozi Iweka / Mileycyrus DRASTICAL Hair Change Pink MOHAWK— Hot Or Not? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.