Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (25786 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Badriyyah(f): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2009
LoL, I like Pastor Chris O. Don't insult him, he always comes and spends millions of Naira at my bestfriends Restaurant in Nigeria. Thank you Pastor grin grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by TQFS: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2009
@Hureality,

On the issue of tithing, could you please explain to me why Christians should pay tithes?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2009
Hi TQFS, the why and benefit of tithing are contained in Malachi 3:8-10. Study, believe, and Act on it. God bless you.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by TQFS: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2009
@Hubreality

The law appears to have been applicable at that time based on the fact that the tithes were a form of tax paid to the government which in most cases was a religious government. The applicability in our time is questionable as there is no church running any country. But all that aside, my main arguement against tithes is the fact that it is based on a law (Mosaic Law) which is no longer valid (according to the bible).
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2009
TQFS:

@Hubreality

The law appears to have been applicable at that time based on the fact that the tithes were a form of tax paid to the government which in most cases was a religious government. The applicability in our time is questionable as there is no church running any country. But all that aside, my main arguement against tithes is the fact that it is based on a law (Mosaic Law) which is no longer valid (according to the bible).

Believing is a choice. Who said it in the first place, bring in your tithes and offerings? Is He poor? Is He in need? For who and for whose benefit?

Do you know why I do not argue and debate on God's word? The Holy Ghost; He is my able true teacher, He is the revelation Power of the Father. The ministry of the Holy Spirit has the revelation power of Jesus to guide any believer in Christ Jesus and the Power of His Resurrection to all truths through His word(Scripture). You must ultimately  function in Love. His Word has every answer you may require. Why must we suggest for Malachi 3:8-10. The Holy Ghost when recognized will guide you to all truths beyond the concepts and understanding of Self, Science, and Religion. You'll definitely find out and understand all these arising questions? Who said it in the first place, bring in your tithes and offerings? Is He poor? Is He in need? For who and for whose benefit?

Thank You!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2009
So ignored among brethren(His representatives); Love and the person of the Holy Ghost.

They Laws of the entire universe are anchored on Love.

We're Christians, believers in Christ Not Religion.

For the Word of God is the power of God unto salvation to them that believe.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by TQFS: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2009
hubreality:

Who said it in the first place, bring in your tithes and offerings? Is He poor? Is He in need? For who and for whose benefit?[/color][/b]

Thank You!

? Where is it in the bible?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2009
TQFS:

? Where is it in the bible?

Arising questions for review; Who said it in the first place, bring in your tithes and offerings? Is He poor? Is He in need? For who and for whose benefit? If I may ask the above questions. If you need any further explanations and understanding, God's word has it all and the able leading of the Holy Spirit if you only believe.

Study, meditate, believe, and act on His word. Malachi 3:8-10. Never forget to stirrup in you by faith, the indwelling Spirit which you've received freely.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 12:53am On Mar 15, 2009
@Hubreality,
you keep making so much noise about Malachi 3:8-10 so I had to post it here so you can read it once again. I'm sorry but I have to ask you these questions: how do you study your bible?

How does this passage relate to you as a new creation?

Have you taken time to study the law of tithing as commanded by God to the jews which the prophet Malachi spoke of?

Is it the same kind of tithe you practice?

If the answer is no then where does the popular pentecostal tithing originate from?

Do you think the early church practiced tithing, did the apostle Paul not teach freewill giving as opposed to the compulsory 10% tithe?

I was a teacher in the foundation school of CE, I taught 'doctrines' in my class. One of the topics in the manual is 'giving and recieving' where Mr Chris says that "tithing is compulsory for the christian", how do you justify that statement in the light of the scriptures?

Be sincere with your answers Hub, thats even if you have the answer.

Malachi 3:8-10
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 6:19am On Mar 15, 2009
SirJohn:

@Hubreality,
you keep making so much noise about Malachi 3:8-10 so I had to post it here so you can read it once again. I'm sorry but I have to ask you these questions: how do you study your bible?

How does this passage relate to you as a new creation?

Have you taken time to study the law of tithing as commanded by God to the jews which the prophet Malachi spoke of?

Is it the same kind of tithe you practice?

If the answer is no then where does the popular pentecostal tithing originate from?

Do you think the early church practiced tithing, did the apostle Paul not teach freewill giving as opposed to the compulsory 10% tithe?

I was a teacher in the foundation school of CE, I taught 'doctrines' in my class. One of the topics in the manual is 'giving and recieving' where Mr Chris says that "tithing is compulsory for the christian", how do you justify that statement in the light of the scriptures?

Be sincere with your answers Hub, thats even if you have the answer.

Malachi 3:8-10
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

No debate and No argument! You rested your case earlier. Right? I walk by revelation and by faith not by any "carnal critical thinking/reasoning on the scriptures" If you persist, then ask the Holy Spirit, He has all the answers you may require. He inspired all scriptures. Thank you.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2009
Wow! I'm excited about the glorious presence of God's power in our days by His word and the Holy Ghost. God's word is living and active. Hallelujah!
Autum session(March - April) of the healing school is on now in South Africa. No case is hopeless if you only believe. www.enterthehealingschool.org
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2009
hubreality:

Wow! I'm excited about the glorious presence of God's power in our days by His word and the Holy Ghost. God's word is living and active. Hallelujah!
Autum session(March - April) of the healing school is on now in South Africa. No case is hopeless if you only believe. www.enterthehealingschool.org

@Hubreality,
Since the permanently disabled dont ever get healed at the healing school, does it mean no disabled person has faith?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by junijustin: 2:10am On Mar 16, 2009
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by junijustin: 2:19am On Mar 16, 2009
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2009
hubreality:

No debate and No argument! You rested your case earlier. Right? I walk by revelation and by faith not by any "carnal critical thinking/reasoning on the scriptures" If you persist, then ask the Holy Spirit, He has all the answers you may require. He inspired all scriptures. Thank you.

Come on Hub, you can give it a try; at least you can share with us what the Holy Spirit 'told' you. Come on Hub, 'you can do all things' grin grin grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2009
SirJohn:

Come on Hub, you can give it a try; at least you can share with us what the Holy Spirit 'told' you. Come on Hub, 'you can do all things'  grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin hahahahah!!!!

Jesus is Lord. Glory to Jesus! Hallelujah!!! What a mighty God.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2009
hubreality:

Autum session(March - April) of the healing school is on now in South Africa. No case is hopeless if you only believe.  www.enterthehealingschool.org

We're in days of His power. They that know their God shall be strong and do exploits. I tell you, Self, Science, Religion, and the world economy have failed the world. God's words when meditated and believed will produce what it talks about in Jesus Name, Amen.

Are you sick in your body right now, wherever you're now! No boundaries to the move of the Holy Ghost. If you will only believe in the integrity of God's word and stand up now and declare it in faith believing that as you've spoken, it shall be so then you have it.

Mark 11:23-24 (King James Version)

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by junijustin: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2009
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2009
I'm still waiting for your answer Hub: Why do physically disabled people not get healed at the healing school?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2009
junijustin:

@hubreality

I'm sure if we could hear you, you'd be making that exclamation with a Chris Oyakhilome accent or Oyakhilomese (an accent he copied from Kenneth Hagin). Someone once called Christ Chris Embassy members 'spooky'. Whatever that means, me I'll add that Christ Embassy is a good example of how organized religion can rob people of the ability to think, or at least be themselves.

Yes, Jesus is Lord. God is a mighty God, but please provide answers to questions.

This is a faith walk. I'm sure you've not meet me in person and i don't know you either except here on NairaLand.  

I believe in realities, not fables and am wise. I would have dropped God(My so called Jesus) long ago before I became an orphan. I'm a living testimony of God's grace, never have I personally heard of Christ Embassy and Pastor Chris then between 1998 and 2003. I've been used mightily by God right from the age of seventeen before my late parents and neighbors as witnesses. I know what I'm talking about. I do not play religion in any form. I do not argue nor debate on God's word in any form. I'm a born soul winner for Jesus. My only defeated enemy is Lucifer(Many call him, satan or devil) not any of my fellow human being. Although men could be influenced then I cast him out in Jesus Name, Amen. I dwell and walk in Love. Love is my cherished asset

Many souls have been saved through the Internet and this is a valuable tool in my hand. If you're an atheist who do not believe in God and you've chosen to mock the gospel of my Lord Jesus Christ. It's no news, check the history.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by junijustin: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2009
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2009
hubreality:

This is a faith walk. I'm sure you've not meet me in person and i don't know you either except here on NairaLand.  

I believe in realities, not fables and am wise. I would have dropped God(My so called Jesus) long ago before I became an orphan. I'm a living testimony of God's grace, never have I personally heard of Christ Embassy and Pastor Chris then between 1998 and 2003. I've been used mightily by God right from the age of seventeen. I know what I'm talking about. I do not play religion in any form. I do not argue nor debate on God's word in any form. I'm a born soul winner for Jesus. My only defeated enemy is Lucifer(Many call him, satan or devil) not any of my fellow human being. Although men could be influenced then I cast him out in Jesus Name, Amen. I dwell and walk in Love. Love is my cherished asset

Many souls have been saved through the Internet and this is a valuable tool in my hand. If you're an atheist who do not believe in God and you've chosen to mock the gospel of my Lord Jesus Christ. It's no news, check the history.

Some of us have greater stories to tell you know. I've been on the scene for over 20 years; Where you are right now, I've been there long ago. I've ministered in crusades and programs as early as age 13 where there was spectacular demonstration of what you would call 'the power of Gods Spirit'.
You see Hub, theres alot more to winning souls; remember the parable of the sower
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2009
Believing is a choice and salvation is personal. [/b]God's word still remain eternally truthful and reliable. Men are bound to fail. [b]The Lord shall perfect all that concerns His elect. Being conscious of His Love and His Power is a beautiful act that renews. It's not a competition thing, it's just the Love of Christ Jesus shed abroad in our hearts.

Jesus is Lord.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2009
hubreality:

Believing is a choice and salvation is personal. [/b]God's word still remain eternally truthful and reliable. Men are bound to fail. [b]The Lord shall perfect all that concerns His elect. Being conscious of His Love and His Power is a beautiful act that renews. It's not a competition thing, it's just the Love of Christ Jesus shed abroad in our hearts.

Jesus is Lord.

Who's competing with you? I dont think you come close when it comes to the 'faith walk'.

Why do physically disabled people not get healed at the healing school?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KunleOshob(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2009
junijustin:

@ Hubreality

Ok, then pluck out your eyes grin grin grin

This is not about the gospel of Christ. For your information, Atheists are not the greatest threat to the gospel of Christ. They are in fact the least. The greatest is the behaviour -pride, deceit, greed and lack of integrity of those who profess the gospel of Christ. This is also no news.

GBAM!!!!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by obinna5000(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2009
This is not about the gospel of Christ. For your information, Atheists are not the greatest threat to the gospel of Christ. They are in fact the least. The greatest is the behaviour -pride, deceit, greed and lack of integrity of those who profess the gospel of Christ. This is also no news.

Hmmm. undecided
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2009
SirJohn:

Who's competing with you? I dont think you come close when it comes to the 'faith walk'.

For crying out so loud your unbelief. Several healing have taken place in the lives of so many across the globe to the glory of God in more than 50 countries and they can not all be lying even the ones who got healed just watching the telecast and the internet globally even here in Nigeria. May be your mindset of unbelief in they acts of God has denied you to see. You went to the healing school to find faults, and to mock God on miracles, joining forces with they atheists. Your little you is too small for the move of the Holy Ghost.

Mark it on the walls in your private bedroom today Monday 16th March 2009, time will tell. If you've chosen to mock the move of the Holy Ghost and His words, even the stones will mock you. For whatsoever a man sows that will he reap, so sow good seeds of Faith and Love. It's a wise and better choice.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2009
hubreality:

For crying out so loud your unbelief. Several healing have taken place in the lives of so many across the globe to the glory of God in more than 50 countries and they can not all be lying even the ones who got healed just watching the telecast and the internet globally even here in Nigeria. May be your mindset of unbelief in they acts of God has denied you to see. You went to the healing school to find faults, and to mock God on miracles, joining forces with they atheists. Your little you is too small for the move of Holy Ghost.

How many of those watching via telecast have been healed of blindness, or how many crippled folks have been healed. The answer is none. Mr Christian Oyakhilome is a charlatan, a very smart one.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2009
www.enterthehealingschool.org

All things are possible to him that believes!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2009
hubreality:

Several healing have taken place in the lives of so many across the globe to the glory of God in more than 50 countries and they can not all be lying even the ones who got healed just watching the telecast and the internet globally even here in Nigeria.
Question: Why then does the ministry of christ embassy prevent access to these miracle recipients?
Answer: I have personally interviewed a couple of them before; the truth is most of these people actually lie to themselves in the name of faith.

For example, a friend of mine who happens to be a member of the Haven PCF of christ embassy went to the 2008 May session; he is a sickle cell patient. I was there when Chris ministered to him; he shared his testimony on a sunday service in church as having been healed.
Well, this is ten months now, the sore in his leg isn't getting any better, he still limps, and still suffers crises that lands him in the hospital every now and then. off course the congregation doesnt know all this, all they know is what he told them as his testimony.

Nice gimmick!!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2009
hubreality:

www.enterthehealingschool.org

All things are possible to him that believes!

Salvation is personal.

Hosea 4:6 (King James Version)

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

One who have received a miracle from God will have to and always maintain his/her confession of faith not doubting, will this sickness come back again? Pastor Chris is only a channel of God's healing power. Let God be praised. He/she(The Healed of God) will ultimately require to grow in the knowledge of God's word and the Power therein. The walk of faith is beyond self, science, and religion.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2009
hubreality:

Salvation is personal.

Hosea 4:6 (King James Version)

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

One who have received a miracle from God will have to and always maintain his/her confession of faith not doubting, will this sickness come back again? Pastor Chris is only a channel. Let God be praised. He/she will ultimately require to grow in the knowledge of God's word and the Power therein. The walk of faith is beyond self, science, and religion.

Now tell me Hub was there any case in the bible where Jesus or the apostles did not achieve 100% result. Was there anybody Jesus healed that needed to do 'faith talk' before he was completely healed? These are all lame excuses of present day faith healers who are nothing but charlatans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why You Must Never Make Sex Videos / Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace / Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.