Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies (1454 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies by Krasid(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Okay, I am not a person that criticize Nollywood movies.I always try to draw out the positives no matter how horrible the movies are, but with what i am seeing today i had to change my mind.I am currently watching a Nollywood movie in africa magic and i just can't stop laughing.The following things happened in this movie:

A ghost was eating food
A ghost was all dressed up, with make up. gringringrin

Please share your funny experiences with Nollywood movies.
Re: Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies by prof800(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
So many nollywood-bashing threads of late... sad

ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT TIRED.!??
¿
Re: Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies by VillageBoi(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2014
prof800: So many nollywood-bashing threads of late... sad

ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT TIRED.!??
¿

And they ALWAYS start with the usual BS below!

Krasid: Okay, I am not a person that criticize Nollywood movies... BUT...

I'll just call it zero imagination wink

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2014
I thought you guys don't watch nollywood. Your sisters, mother and grand mother should be asleep by now na. So who dey force you to watch africa magic this night? Winsh? I wan hear. Tenk
Re: Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 05, 2014
VillageBoi: I'll just call it zero imagination

apparently! I wonder why hollywood hasn't boosted their IQ grin. You know dem talk sey movies are the determinants of their IQ cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies by prof800(m): 1:24am On Jan 05, 2014
Krasid: Okay, I am not a person that criticize Nollywood movies.I always try to draw out the positives no matter how horrible the movies are, but with what i am seeing today i had to change my mind.I am currently watching a Nollywood movie in africa magic and i just can't stop laughing.The following things happened in this movie:

A ghost was eating food
A ghost was all dressed up, with make up. gringringrin

Please share your funny experiences with Nollywood movies.
i just read this again and realized that this is just so dumb and annoying.
You want to bash the industry?
You think it's fun.?
You must be a joker!
Re: Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies by Krasid(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2014
speedyboi: I thought you guys don't watch nollywood. Your sisters, mother and grand mother should be asleep by now na. So who dey force you to watch africa magic this night? Winsh? I wan hear. Tenk
Unfortunately, my sister and mother was not asleep, if not i wouldn't be wasting my time watching that crap they call a movie.
Re: Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies by Krasid(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2014
prof800:
i just read this again and realized that this is just so dumb and annoying.
You want to bash the industry?
You think it's fun.?
You must be a joker!
I am not bashing the industry, but simply criticisizing it to make it better.Like I said before, I always try to draw out the positives from them.But if they want to grow, they really need to improve.
Re: Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies by prof800(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2014
Krasid: But if they want to grow, they really need to improve.
I know this.
Everybody knows this.
We all agree with the statement: "if they want to grow, they really need to improve."
But HOW.?
Please tell us in what way they need to improve.
Also go into the details of the way to achieve the improvements.
Thanks.
Re: Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Krasid: Unfortunately, my sister and mother was not asleep, if not i wouldn't be wasting my time watching that crap they call a movie.

then i wonder why you didn't go to bed instead. You wasted sleep hours to watch the crap they call movie. You really don't wanna know how you are sounding like embarassed embarassed
Re: Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies by Ignatio(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Op, it seems that your comments on the several nollywood bashing threads weren't noticed so, You decided to create yours and get the attention.

OK you've been noticed. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies by VillageBoi(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ignatio: Op, it seems that your comments on the several nollywood bashing threads weren't noticed so, You decided to create yours and get the attention.

OK you've been noticed. Congrats.
Hahahaha you just made my day with the funniest post I've read all week. Nice one!
Re: Funny Things That Happen In Nollywood Movies by sholay2011(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
@OP...Hello, front page-aspirant...we are tired of threads like this pls. Suggest feasible solutions to problems you notice plaguing the industry and also tell us how you would be part of it. Lobatan o!

Enough of useless threads by monikers with questionable IQ. Tenks.

(1) (Reply)

The Cheaters Vacation Book(gollywood Movie)(trailer) / Nigezie Auditions: Make Una Read / Awilo Sharp Sharp Movie Part One Needed Asap!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.