Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,826 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Receiving The Anointing To Prosper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Receiving The Anointing To Prosper (1045 Views)

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Receiving The Anointing To Prosper by justpazin: 1:27am On Jan 05, 2014
MUST READ:
Dr D.k. Olukoya Of MFM[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]
Receiving The Anointing To Prosper

1. I break the curse of automatic failure working in any department of Your life in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the anointing to excel and prosper fall mightily upon every department of Your life in Jesus name.
3. Let every anti- progress altar fashioned against You be destroyed with the fire of God in Jesus name.
4. I withdraw Your benefits from the hands of the oppressors in the name of Jesus.
5. Let every power chasing blessings away from You be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
6. Let the enemy begin to vomit every good thing they have eaten up in Your life in the name of Jesus.
7. Lord,we give You power to overcome every obstacle to Your breakthroughs.
8. I break all curses of leaking blessings in Your life in the name of Jesus.
9. I clear Your goods from the warehouse of the strongman in the name of Jesus.
10. Let any decision by any panel be favorable unto You, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every negative word and pronouncements against Your success be completely nullified, in Jesus’ name.
12. I bind every spirit manipulating Your beneficiaries against You, in the name of Jesus.
13. I remove Your name from the book of seers of goodness without appropriation, in the name of Jesus.
14. Let the cloud blocking the sunlight of Your glory and breakthrough be dispersed, in the name of Jesus.
15. I reject every spirit of the tail in all areas of Your life, in the name of Jesus.
16. All demonic chains preventing Your advancement be broken, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Reincarnation? / 15 Years Of Adulterous Endurance: In Defence Of Anita Oyakhilome / How Is It Like To Be In HEAVEN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.