Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight (2335 Views)

The Issue Of Tribe In This Election And Jimi Agbaje / This Is How Apc Will Win The Election And Se /ss Are Not Relevant / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Mightymanna(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2014
Many people exspicially those east of the niger river dosnt understand why the yoruba allied with the north to form the major opposition party thats strong enough to wrestle for the presidency.but the real fact is that weather we like it or not we must shift the power back to the north in 2019 after they complete their tenure power will then shift back to the south(its obious that with zoning or without zoning nigerian politics is just like that)so the question here is that who will grab that power?becouse we have two major group here in the south IBO and YORUBA then the ND firstly the igbos are the one that never ruled this country so they will be the best candidates and the SS will alied with tht SE to make sure that power remain with Igbos this means that plus GEJ second tenure the SW wil wait for next 20years before they rule.So the yoruba decided to cut-short the southern tenure and hand it back to north so that after the north complete thier tenure they will gently handover the power to the SW without any resistance from the any other region this means that yoruba will shot two birth with one stone first by having the VP for eightyears and then by having the president for another eight years.thats why i said yoruba are savvy politicians like the north only the fools will never see that.And as far as the north concern southern tenure is destined for thier YORUBA ally.please vist dailtrust monday columms for more details.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Mynd44: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2014
Ethno-religious politics is the height of pointlessness. When OBJ was president did the SW really support him? It is about having a leader who can lead the Nation forward
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by mike404(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2014
sad
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by unmask: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
I thought zoning was a PDP, why does everybody keep refering to zoning as if all Nigerians subscribed to it.....[sub][/sub]
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Mightymanna(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
That is why i said Yoruba is the most interligent nigerian tribe they never allowed foriegn religions to divide them thats why they are always progressing interms of politics,education,banking,socio-economic situation,litteracy,health,infrastructures etc yoruba are not lagging behind in every aspects as far as nigeria is concern
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44: Ethno-religious politics is the height of pointlessness. When OBJ was president did the SW really support him? It is about having a leader who can lead the Nation forward

I shouldn't have quoted your post because most of your posts are a tad bit politically plain and unintelligent. However, I would just do it because you're Yoruba, to educate you. Like they say, if you're in Rome, you act like the Romans. If "ethno-religious politics" is the bread and butter of Nigerian politics - what game do you expect Yoruba's to play in lieu of that? - please, educate me.

You need to understand that in the Nigerian context and politically arena, there are ethnic interests, and those ethnic interests are the reasons why Nigeria would never be great - because more time they clash with one another. Hence why I'm support of disintegration. However, if the country is to remain one - you have to protect those interests. Protecting those interests might be to the detriment of Nigeria, but it's better to protect them, than to be dominated by another aggressive bloc. For example: the Romans were civilised and sophisticated ones, however, when the less civilised and aggressive barbarians came calling - what happened to the Roman empire? - it was destroyed. Evidently, in the Nigerian context, you have to keep playing the game how it's played, to avoid domination from the aggressive and less civilised groups.

Also, I'll advise you to go study Awoism - the political sagacity, consciousness and the philosophy of that great icon. And how he was able to put Yoruba's and people from the old mid-western region in a position that can't be rivaled in Southern Nigeria in the next 100 years. The brilliance of Awolowo was able to counter what the North and East did after independence by occupying all the top position the Brits left because they were in-charge of the country. I believe Ahmadu Bello's philosophy is what the Northerners live and die by today, hence why the Northerners are also politically savvy and conscious/enlightened.

Anyway, enough Awo's free education for today. You need to take a break from the politics section and go back to the romance section, till you study the political genius of Awolowo. Stop making Ekiti people look bad with your plain comments. Your uncle ekt_bear won't like this.

Shalom! cool

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Mynd44: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
I am tired of Nigerians who have not been to Nigeria in years thinking they know more than those who live there.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd-44 is a DIE HARD BIGOT! undecided

The sooner we realise that, the better for us.
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Mynd_44: Shymexx and the OP have told you what you need to know in order to be able to debate meaningfully and understand what the Nigerian politics is all about. The North holds the power and Nigeria is divided along ethnic and religious lines where peoples personal interest is what that comes first before the interest of the country as a whole---thats even if Nigerians ever think about the country
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online: @Mynd_44: Shymexx and the OP have told you what you need to know in order to be able to debate meaningfully and understand what the Nigerian politics is all about. The North holds the power and Nigeria is divided along ethnic and religious lines where peoples personal interest is what that comes first before the interest of the country as a whole---thats even if Nigerians ever think about the country when it comes to personal interests in relation to the Nigerian politics.

Just ignore that ignorant pikey heffa. He just needs to shut up when the Lagos political bloc is strategising to protect Lagos.

What's your siggy about? grin Wanna see ya twerk that thang fi mi, baby_babe. kiss
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Mightymanna(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hahahaha politics the game of number thats why i said igbo are the problem of the south just assume that the south is united by now we will have middle belt and what do you think?i am sure the core north will benefit from literates southern presidents more than thier half baked northern presidents.but now you can see they refused to developed thier region and they are also pulling us backward becoues they have voting power.the only solution is that the SW,SE,SS and NC should alied together and grab power from the northerners by all means then we shall teach them how to move forward together as far as they taste the good government the northern masses will surely understand the wickedness of thier leaders.but just take a look at what GEJ is doing now shamefull
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
shymexx:

Just ignore that ignorant pikey heffa. He just needs to shut up when the Lagos political bloc is strategising to protect Lagos.

What's your siggy about? grin Wanna see ya twerk that thang fi mi, baby_babe. kiss
Actually Shymexx I have been thinking about Nigeria more recently. As I have become very knowledgeable on what Nigerias politics is about, I have come to see tribalism as the end product of unfortunate events that have happened and will happen.

Dont know if that makes sense to you.

[size=2pt]Although I will still be tribal bashing once in a while.

erm, about the twerking.......[/size]
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:
Actually Shymexx I have been thinking about Nigeria more recently. As I have become very knowledgeable on what Nigerias politics is about, I have come to see tribalism as the end product of unfortunate events that have happened and will happen.

Dont know if that makes sense to you.

[size=2pt]Although I will still be tribal bashing once in a while.

erm, about the twerking.......[/size]

Sad but that's the reality. Thought about it as well and how the country would have been a great one (illusion). However, the reality is the survival of the fittest and playing the game how it's. One thing you can't allow is to be enslaved and dominated by others because while you're sleeping and thinking about a perfect Nigeria. The rest are planning to enslave you and take everything that belongs to you - reality. Studied the first republic and almost shed a tear. And I believe that's the meritocracy bragging rights some people harp on about today after they swindled all the important/strategic positions for less educated and less experienced people from their stock - while Yoruba's were pushed out. Awolowo and Akintola really fought for Yoruba's - God bless the both of them. Can you believe certain elements fought to cut Lagos out of Yorubaland in the 50's? Thank God Egbe Omo Oduduwa fought back.

It's sad but Nigeria is a war zone and you definitely can't afford to fall asleep, else you would be enslaved and dominated. wink

I guess I need to make "I have a dream" statement like MLK. I wish it was different. sad

[size=2pt]Darn...you need to shout me[/size]. lipsrsealed
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
shymexx:

Sad but that's the reality. Thought about it as well and how the country would have been a great one (illusion). However, the reality is the survival of the fittest and playing the game how it's. One thing you can't allow is to be enslaved and dominated by others because while you're sleeping and thinking about a perfect Nigeria. The rest are planning to enslave you and take everything that belongs to you - reality. Studied the first republic and almost shed a tear. And I believe that's the meritocracy bragging rights some people harp on about today after they swindled all the important/strategic positions for less educated and less experienced people from their stock - while Yoruba's were pushed out. Awolowo and Akintola really fought for Yoruba's - God bless the both of them. Can you believe certain elements fought to cut Lagos out of Yorubaland in the 50's? Thank God Egbe Omo Oduduwa fought back.

It's sad but Nigeria is a war zone and you definitely can't afford to fall asleep, else you would be enslaved and dominated. wink

I guess I need to make "I have a dream" statement like MLK. I wish it was different. sad

[size=2pt]Darn...you need to shout me[/size]. lipsrsealed
Oga Shymexx you have really read a lot.

Who were those who were trying to cut out Lagos from Yorubaland in the 50s and why were they trying to do that??

Hehehe, some people really love to claim OPP. I think I know those elements you are talking about. grin

Indeed Awo and Akin. especially Awo did well for Yorubas when they were able to. Awo did well to the extent that he is being compared to Mandela by some. He must have really done a lot for us....I need to read very extensively on him as I have not done that.

Thats why despite the fact that APC does not look so good, it is a the best choice Yorubas have to do well for themselves and their region as if care is not taken, Yorubas will be back to square one. Its is happening gradually in fact. sad

And by the way, how are you finding Nigeria??

[size=2pt]I will holla as soon as I can.[/size] wink
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mightymanna: Many people exspicially those east of the niger river dosnt understand why the yoruba allied with the north to form the major opposition party thats strong enough to wrestle for the presidency.but the real fact is that weather we like it or not we must shift the power back to the north in 2019 after they complete their tenure power will then shift back to the south(its obious that with zoning or without zoning nigerian politics is just like that)so the question here is that who will grab that power?becouse we have two major group here in the south IBO and YORUBA then the ND firstly the igbos are the one that never ruled this country so they will be the best candidates and the SS will alied with tht SE to make sure that power remain with Igbos this means that plus GEJ second tenure the SW wil wait for next 20years before they rule.So the yoruba decided to cut-short the southern tenure and hand it back to north so that after the north complete thier tenure they will gently handover the power to the SW without any resistance from the any other region this means that yoruba will shot two birth with one stone first by having the VP for eightyears and then by having the president for another eight years.thats why i said yoruba are savvy politicians like the north only the fools will never see that.And as far as the north concern southern tenure is destined for thier YORUBA ally.please vist dailtrust monday columms for more details.

In event the venture fails as it is most likely going to fail. What becomes of the yorubas? GEJ is likely going to hand over to Sambo and an igbo VP in 2019. So what becomes of the yorubas foresight? Anybody who beleives ApC will be declared winner of the 2015 elections is on a very serious long thing

You better wait for your eggs to hatch before you start counting your chicks
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
chukwudi44:

In event the venture fails as it is most likely going to fail. What becomes of the yorubas? GEJ is likely going to hand over to Sambo and an igbo VP in 2019. So what becomes of the yorubas foresight? Anybody who beleives ApC will be declared winner of the 2015 elections is on a very serious long thing

You better wait for your eggs to hatch before you start counting your chicks

You political permutations are always naive and childish...

Sambo and an Ibo VP you say?
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

You political permutations are always naive and childish...

Sambo and an Ibo VP you say?

You are the one been naïve!! You expect the PDP to give the VP in 2019 to the yorubas after ditching them and voting for APC in 2015 elections? The yorubas experiment with APC is bound to fail and when it does they will be relegated to the background of nigerian politics in the post 2015 political dispensation.
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:
Oga Shymexx you have really read a lot.

Who were those who were trying to cut out Lagos from Yorubaland in the 50s and why were they trying to do that??

Hehehe, some people really love to claim OPP. I think I know those elements you are talking about. grin

Indeed Awo and Akin. especially Awo did well for Yorubas when they were able to. Awo did well to the extent that he is being compared to Mandela by some. He must have really done a lot for us....I need to read very extensively on him as I have not done that.

Thats why despite the fact that APC does not look so good, it is a the best choice Yorubas have to do well for themselves and their region as if care is not taken, Yorubas will be back to square one. Its is happening gradually in fact. sad

And by the way, how are you finding Nigeria??

[size=2pt]I will holla as soon as I can.[/size] wink

To know those elements, you need to read this statement by Oluwole Alakija. He said:"We were bundled together by the British who named us Nigeria. We never knew the Ibos, but since we came to know them, we have tried to be friendly and neighbourly. Then came [Zik] to sow the seeds of distrust and hatred.” They argued that it was for unity because NCNC enjoyed great followership in Lagos back then because it was started by Herbert Macaulay, a very popular Lagosian, and Lagosians have always been open-minded. However, it was for domination of the state through the back door.

I also don't like APC but if it's going to protect Yoruba interests in the Nigerian quagmire and protect Lagos, I'm subconsciously with them. But I refuse to be partisan. I don't really get physically involved in politics - too dirty for me. Even in the UK, I've been eligible to vote since I turned 18 but I've never voted for anyone. I just don't give two fvcks. grin

To understand Nigeria, you need to know that the country is a tripod (Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo). The minorities don't have a say. Even if a minority is elected to rule the country, the minority would align with one of the traditional branch of the tripod - the old regions. That's what we're seeing with GEJ; what happened when Middle Beltans ruled Nigeria; and what we would see if anyone from the old mid western region is ever elected to rule Nigeria.

The problem with the country is that, two of the tripod are aggressive and they want to dominate and lord over the rest. While the last leg of the tripod doesn't care about domination. It only cares about preserving what it has, or perhaps consolidating on it, hence why there would always be a clash of interest and lack of common ground. Since the last leg of the tripod that doesn't care about domination is sleek, sly, intelligent and smart. Its game plan to play both sides for its interests - and assimilate whatever agents they send into its folds for domination, with its superior culture. That has always been the game plan, though there might be disagreements between its ranks from time to time - but they understand the end game and the results they want.

Anyway, as long as the country remains the way it's...it's going to be a vicious cycle. The only alternative is that certain elements need to stop the indoctrination of their kids and unborn generations with hate, bile and desire for domination. Because they will always receive whatever energy they give out.

It has been alright, but with mixed feelings, though. I would have to write something about it in my diary when I get back to my real home. tongue

[size=2pt]Make sure you do. I wanna tell you a children's story like Slick Rick[/size] lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
^^^^^^^

Brilliant ......though you don't live in Nigeria, but your understanding of the undercurrent of the Nigerian socio-political system is awesome.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
chukwudi44:

You are the one been naïve!! You expect the PDP to give the VP in 2019 to the yorubas after ditching them and voting for APC in 2015 elections? The yorubas experiment with APC is bound to fail and when it does they will be relegated to the background of nigerian politics in the post 2015 political dispensation.

I repeat...stop exhibiting crass naïveté on this forum.

As it is.....the Ibos are locked down into PDP into the distant future, PDP doesn't need to court them again. While PDP will do anything to break into the SW.
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
shymexx:

To know those elements, you need to read this statement by Oluwole Alakija. He said:"We were bundled together by the British who named us Nigeria. We never knew the Ibos, but since we came to know them, we have tried to be friendly and neighbourly. Then came [Zik] to sow the seeds of distrust and hatred.” They argued that it was for unity because NCNC enjoyed great followership in Lagos back then because it was started by Herbert Macaulay, a very popular Lagosian, and Lagosians have always been open-minded. However, it was for domination of the state through the back door.

I also don't like APC but if it's going to protect Yoruba interests in the Nigerian quagmire and protect Lagos, I'm subconsciously with them. But I refuse to be partisan. I don't really get physically involved in politics - too dirty for me. Even in the UK, I've been eligible to vote since I turned 18 but I've never voted for anyone. I just don't give two fvcks. grin

To understand Nigeria, you need to know that the country is a tripod (Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo). The minorities don't have a say. Even if a minority is elected to rule the country, the minority would align with one of the traditional branch of the tripod - the old regions. That's what we're seeing with GEJ; what happened when Middle Beltans ruled Nigeria; and what we would see if anyone from the old mid western region is ever elected to rule Nigeria.

The problem with the country is that, two of the tripod are aggressive and they want to dominate and lord over the rest. While the last leg of the tripod doesn't care about domination. It only cares about preserving what it has, or perhaps consolidating on it, hence why there would always be a clash of interest and lack of common ground. Since the last leg of the tripod that doesn't care about domination is sleek, sly, intelligent and smart. Its game plan to play both sides for its interests - and assimilate whatever agents they send into its folds for domination, with its superior culture. That has always been the game plan, though there might be disagreements between its ranks from time to time - but they understand the end game and the results they want.

Anyway, as long as the country remains the way it's...it's going to be a vicious cycle. The only alternative is that certain elements need to stop the indoctrination of their kids and unborn generations with hate, bile and desire for domination. Because they will always receive whatever energy they give out.

It has been alright, but with mixed feelings, though. I would have to write something about it in my diary when I get back to my real home. tongue

[size=2pt]Make sure you do. I wanna tell you a children's story like Slick Rick[/size] lipsrsealed
Nice analysis as usual. Yes two out of the tripod seek to dominate but (un)fortunately one out of the two cant really because of the structure of Nigeria that has never been really suitable for them. grin

I will be waiting for your experience of Nigeria.

[size=2pt]Who likes APC?? Awon old wine in a new bottle. The only reason I can stand it is because its the only party we have now that is ready to protect Yoruba interest

I will holla maybe today or tomorrow.[/size]

Look for this APC e-spokesperson on NL CRAMJONES and just read all his [size=2pt]hogwash[/size] grin grin
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy: ^^^^^^^

Brilliant ......though you don't live in Nigeria, but your understanding of the undercurrent of the Nigerian socio-political system is awesome.
Seconded.
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by DKJaleel: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mightymanna: That is why i said Yoruba is the most interligent nigerian tribe they never allowed foriegn religions to divide them thats why they are always progressing interms of politics,education,banking,socio-economic situation,litteracy,health,infrastructures etc yoruba are not lagging behind in every aspects as far as nigeria is concern
i strongly disagree with the bolded. I think it's the other way round, yorubas are daft politically. They are just being used by the hausas as southern allies and thereafter betrayed or dumped; and they've not learnt from past experiences. Aside OBJ, point out anoda yoruba that is 'politically wise' and can influence Nigerian politics...

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

I repeat...stop exhibiting crass naïveté on this forum.

As it is.....the Ibos are locked down into PDP into the distant future, PDP doesn't need to court them again. While PDP will do anything to break into the SW.

A sambo-igbo ticket will win votes in NW/NE/SE/SS and does not really need yoruba votes to win in 2019

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by DKJaleel: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
shymexx:

You need to understand that in the Nigerian context and politically arena, there are ethnic interests, and those ethnic interests are the reasons why Nigeria would never be great - because more time they clash with one another. Hence why I'm support of disintegration. However, if the country is to remain one - you have to protect those interests. Protecting those interests might be to the detriment of Nigeria, but it's better to protect them, than to be dominated by another aggressive bloc. For example: the Romans were civilised and sophisticated ones, however, when the less civilised and aggressive barbarians came calling - what happened to the Roman empire? - it was destroyed. Evidently, in the Nigerian context, you have to keep playing the game how it's played, to avoid domination from the aggressive and less civilised groups.
I agree with you on this, brother..

Also, I'll advise you to go study Awoism - the political sagacity, consciousness and the philosophy of that great icon. And how he was able to put Yoruba's and people from the old mid-western region in a position that can't be rivaled in Southern Nigeria in the next 100 years. The brilliance of Awolowo was able to counter what the North and East did after independence by occupying all the top position the Brits left because they were in-charge of the country. I believe Ahmadu Bello's philosophy is what the Northerners live and die by today, hence why the Northerners are also politically savvy and conscious/enlightened.
this part, i kinda disagree. I think you're mixing Awo's leadership brilliance with his political 'astuteness'. He was a good leader no doubt, but when it comes to politics, Awo is lagging, infact he's terrible at it. Yes, he put the western part in an unrivalved position in major aspects except POLITICS. He countered the northerners to what effect?? Someone who couldn't muster some loyalty within his own tribe.
At the bolded, that's a politician and that's what a politician does..
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by DKJaleel: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
chukwudi44:

you might be right about that, brother...
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
chukwudi44:

A sambo-igbo ticket will win votes in NW/NE/SE/SS and does not really need yoruba votes to win in 2019

Ignorance is bliss to some people...keep swimming in the ocean of delusion.
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by ratiken(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
shymexx:

Good analysis but a lot has changed. A lot has changed with the minorities. They've suddenly become aware that they are the goose that lay the golden egg especially in the SS. We saw a glimpse of the impact of their struggle to the economy during the ND militancy era. That seized because they had a representation in GEJ as VP and as a president. They are very much aware and coordinated now than ever. That tripod of yours is currently incomplete without them. Until we weave their interest into our current polity, then we might be facing a huge threat to our binding force which is that black oil.
A lot has changed since 2007 but might not play out yet until GEJ seizes to be the C in C. Our politics got too dynamic in a short while under democracy.
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Gamji007: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
chukwudi44:

Very naïve and childish indeed!
Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by ketoprofen(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
@ OP, its no brainer.
We igbos know that's what u think, only that it won't work for u as far as 2015 is concerned.
U are moved by cowardice because buhari commanded u to come and join him so that the northerners dreams can be achieved.
After which they wl frustrate u like they did Awo and Abiola.
U guys never learn.
Foresight my left yansh.
OBJ the only proper Yoruba president did not receive any Yoruba support in 1999, so where is the evidence of all the political sophistication u want us to bliv in?
mtchew

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by nduchucks: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
The whole world knows that in politics, there are no permanent friends or foes; just permanent interests. The day our leaders in the SE, other than 2 or so Governors, get this in their heads, the sooner Igboland and Nigeria at large will be free.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election And The YORUBA Foresight by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy: ^^^^^^^

Thanks, bruv. Just trying to be like you and the other politically savvy Yoruba posters and these sides.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Hostage Negotiator Puts Him In A Tight Corner. / Diezani Alison-madueke In London For Medical Reason / Breaking -Blackout Looms As TCN Exceeds Installed Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.