Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,902 members, 7,852,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! (5076 Views)

Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal / MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell / Ribadu’s Appointment Is An Insult – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by jiregr8(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,

Kudos to all of u who find time to respond to this madness going on in Nigeria, prior to all this bullshit  from our unprepared and never passionate president  I av written off any good thing about the former president Olusegun Obasanjo. But alas the Nation Destroyers have just arrived.

I will start with Ribadu Issue, I tell u the truth, Ribadu is suffering from the Hands of the coorupt Nigerians he helped exposed and punished openly during the last administration. Or what else can u think. One, He must vacate the assignment the nigerian people gave him and praising him for a job well done by fire by force"  Go first then we will think of how to legalise your removal," why on earth will you tell nigerians Tafa   Balogun stole their billions when their children are droppping out of schools, Why will u punish alamesia for stealing billions when roads are that bad in bayelsa, dont you know this is Nigeria u Exposed fred Ajudua Our boy, and like and like that. Hun let me ask those of us who think Ribadu  did not do well, Is there anybody among Ribadu's victim that was exonorated by a competent court of jurisdiction, I will wait 4 ur response in my mail box.

I condemn in strong terms the current humiliation of a fine police officer who have served His father land meritoriouly like Ribadu, We are not helping Nigeria serving the interest of few thieves because they are powerful.

Is anybody watching the attitude of our president at all, Why will the man they are using our resources to take of him and his family keep quiet at this crucial moment, I read Gani fawehinmi and Femi Falana's reaction to this issue supporting their opinion with decided cases. Let me tell u if PSC likes, let them sacrifice more southerners in the force to assuage the pains of the Northerners over Ribadu we are not seeing Ribadu as a northerner but a Nigerian. The president is busy running afta Ribadu, Electricity he promised donig something urgent about has gone from bad to worse, Food prices on the increase, Armed robbers are having a swell time, Nigeria Delta with no hope of peace in sight, No serious policy to move the country forward. since, Ribadu have exposed all the "egunje" area to the media so we cant do much. God have make mr president a watch man over this city and he will account for any misrule under him. Above all, Leave Ribadu alone, Please prove that he embezled and punishj him if there is a fact. And madam Farida Waziri U don see wetin dem dey do Ribadu, My advice beta resign make dem scrab efcc that is their plan
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by Bphace4u: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2008
I appreciate the fact most of the people here that is after Ribadu fail are agent of odilli and co.
As for me the fight against corruption has to start any how.
At least no innocent man has being jailed as result of EFCC.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by mogentle(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2008
@virgo83
@jiregr8
I like you,
Ride on
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by mogentle(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hi Nairalanders!!!!!!! Have u heard of www.saharareporters.com
from there u can monitor everything from the onset
If u rely on normal dailies for your news,it's all fake

Try it now and feed me back 

The real hidden news about this very country, it's free

The content of power probe report, Obj's scandal, James Ibori's connection to the removal of Ribadu
and imposition of Farida Waziri

Please i can't tell u all,
GO TO www.saharareporters.com
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by mogentle(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2008
Copied from www.saharareporters.com

Yar'adua Set to Announce the Appointment of Ibori's Money Laundering Accomplice, David Edevbie as Chief of Staff. [size=8pt][/size]
Last View on Fri 8th August, 2008
Last Modified on Fri 01st August, 2008 11:11:35 am
Author: Posted by Admin Sahara
Saharareporters, New York[b]
Update: [/b] Saharareporters has confirmed that David Edevbie, the former Delta State commissioner of finance named in several money laundering investigations pertaining to his governor, James Ibori, has been appointed as Yar'adua's "Chief of Staff", though the name of the office will be changed, Mr. Edevbie would be performing the role of the "Chief of Staff" to the president. The new position, "Principal Secretary to the President"  is unavoidably the most powerful in the presidency. The announcement is set for Monday.

Saharareporters has learnt that Ibori has ironically become one of the most powerful politicians in Yar'Adua's government, which has pledged to combat corruption.  As has been extensively reported by Saharareporters, the former Delta governor bankrolled the flawed election that brought Yar'Adua to power in May 2007, and that investment seems to be yielding handsome rewards.  For instance, Yar’Adua is expected to appoint David Edevbie into the Federal cabinet any moment from now.  Edevbie was Ibori’s former commissioner of finance.  It will be recalled that four years ago, the then Federal Minister of State for Finance, Mrs Nenadi Usman, alerted Nigeria to how state commissioners for finance were aiding governors in looting the treasury.

Last year, Yar'adua rejected David Edevbie on account of security reports from the EFCC that the Metropolitan Police in London had named him as an accomplice in the money laundering charges against Ibori.  That was when the Metropolitan Police froze Ibori’s worldwide assets worth $40 million, including a Challenger 604 private jet he had ordered from Canada.

Mr. Edevbie was subsequently dropped from being appointed as the Director-General of the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE).  Saharareporters cannot confirm the government agency to which Edevbie is now being appointed, but our source in the presidency said it was unlikely it would still be the BPE.
Meanwhile, Saharareporters can confirm that Ibori will be traveling out of Nigeria any moment from now.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by ozigbo(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2008
What very u do in life always keep your hands cleaning
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2008
I wonder why Nigerians even bother about corruption.

If corruption amounted to at least 10% of the country's woes, it would be tolerable. my dear, it accounts for over 150% of Nigeria's present and future problems.

Each time an event the likes of this one occurs, we quickly salivate over it as we would a rich dish of coconut rice and dodo/beef with Maggi sauce.

The problem is not with our corrupt leaders, it is with us, the morally and intellectually corrupt/inept (mostly docile) football-loving followers.

Corruption exists and must be sustained because at this stage in Nigeria's evolution, It is an integral part of the system of democracy.
Take out corruption and see if any meaningful elections will hold, or if the budget will get read out, or if the govt. will release N56billion for Power, of if suitable persons will get appointed to critical positions that need fixing.

If all corrupt citizens were to die today, there would be chaos in this country for decades, From the President down to the guard-dog at CBN HQ abuja, we are all corrupt,

Turning to God won't solve anything, cos "God has left the building". In 2000, our population was put at 140 million http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nigeria#Statistics with 40% (56 million) being Christians, so let's say (imaginatively) 10% of 56 million (5.6 million) christians actually pray for better days in Naija. I am sure God cannot help but do his Magic when 5.6 million voices cry out, talk about Union power. The truth is, when people like us (nairalanders) simply do nothing but talk about it, we are as guilty and responsible for it as perpetrators.

If this problem cannot be solved with 5.6 million nigerian christians or even 7 million (10% of 70m Muslims) hardcore 5-times-a-day-praying Muslims, then what do you really think can be done.

Security Agency's besides the morally bankrupt police force like the SSS and DMI all support the reigning government whole-heartedly, so tell me. .what can be done beyond this joyless banter on the net.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2008
cool I hope you guys are not acting surprised unless you are not from Naija. Everything that was done during Obasanjo's regime was a tool with which he used to rule as the first Democratic Dictator in this country and now that he is gone.

Lets face it the average Nigerian child is corrupt, not to even talk of the youths so where is the hope for this country? Zillion dollar question.

Ribadu on the run now!, lol sounds ironic because if my memory serves me right he was the one putting Governors on the run, I hoped that his brief stint would instill just a tiny winsy little bit of fear about taking public money but alas I think the license to loot has just been handed to the present Governors, my advice   Join the PDP! now so you are not left behind.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2008
@lagerwhenindoubt I have to agree with you there man about the the Christians and prayers thing because lets face it God aint coming down to help anybody in this country. Yes we have to do something than all the yapping here so I ask you can you lay down your life for this country , because honestly unless we have a vision for a better Nigeria for our children which we obviously lack there is no way to stop this corruption even if you import all the best corruption fighters in the world.

So how about we start from here, what do you think is the solution to Nigerians corruption problem? how about we start that post and then get some very good answers nominate the answers then vote for them maybe Nairalanders have got the solution ,
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by mogentle(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2008
@Chrisbenogor

There is little you can do  when you are not at the helms of affair
Although you can play your part, but u know the leadership determines a lot about our kind of Goverment system.

Do your Best and leave the rest, Mio le waku,  Mi o le parami.
mogentle
God will take control.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by vigasimple(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

@lagerwhenindoubt I have to agree with you there man about the the Christians and prayers thing because lets face it God aint coming down to help anybody in this country. Yes we have to do something than all the yapping here so I ask you can you lay down your life for this country , because honestly unless we have a vision for a better Nigeria for our children which we obviously lack there is no way to stop this corruption even if you import all the best corruption fighters in the world.

So how about we start from here, what do you think is the solution to Nigerians corruption problem? how about we start that post and then get some very good answers nominate the answers then vote for them maybe Nairalanders have got the solution ,

I have started a thread about our suggested solutions to corruptions in Nigeria.

To all RIBADU basers and even the PSC and FGN you  lot need deliverance from the spirit of evil.

Before RIBADu and the so called selective justice, please tell me when a corrupt governor or IGP was investigated, tried and jailed.  RIBADU's  EFCC is just an invetigating and prosecuting organisation but not the judge. We have a transparent legal system that judge the accussed.

Yar A'dull is an hopeless, helpless and clueless man. Assuming RIBADU is corruprt or he deserve demotion for whatever reason he should not be hounded and humilated for persecuted but prosecuted until EFCC has brought most people to Court.

I suspect that the war is against EFCC and crime/corruption fighting and not against RIBADU per se, but the FGN has to rubbish and discredit EFCC in order to scap it and we start from the scatch.

Yar A'dull is not in control nor does he have an idea of the people who surround him so he has failed before he start.

Howsoever, imperfect  RIBADU and war against corruption and the so called selective justice, that man RIBADU is an HERO and a man that NIgeria need to reedeem this almost irredemable country.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by sleekp1: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2008
This is only going to make Nuhu a hero. For those against Nuhu, please remind us how corrupt free Nigeria was before Nuhu.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by IykeD1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2008
Nigeria is FINISHED. That is what I have come to accept sadly. Ribadu was no saint, in fact,
no one born by a woman is. What no one can deny, is that Ribadu risked his life for years to
serve his country in spite of the obstacles placed on his part by Obasanjo.

It appears that Nigerians are now longing for the good old IBB days when no rich man
or politician feared any thing and corrupt practices were the order of the day in both the private
and public sector. That's exactly what we are going to get because just saying the two magical
words called "due process" won't be enough to tackle the issue of corruption.

Regardless of what this administration may do, Ribadu has secured his place in the history of
fighting corruption in Nigeria, in fact, he has made his name before the world. They could hound
him out of the police force if they wanted, it wouldn't change the fact that Ribadu was a man of
integrity who served his country, even though this same country is turning on him.

Like I said earlier, Nigeria is FINISHED, it will continue to flounder in the dark. The country is a
joke and will continue to be so as long as its treasonous citizens are rewarded and those who
really serve the country are persecuted.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by EMANY01(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2008
@ quote:
I felt sorry for Him, , Ribadu
I'm not so surprise at this move, I just felt sorry for Ribadu. Since a Person like El Rufai could have been attacked, guess who could not be attacked ?
What I'll urge each and every Nigerian to do, Is to Start Praying For Charles,,    Soludo.

yes ooh  he is already in their cross hairs those faceless blood sucking vipers who call themselves national leaders i imagine  thev got themselves in a sucking feeding frensy with Ribadu for now while dey have soludo tied up waiting for his public/political disembowelment, i pity the man right now he knows they r coming but he cant run  he is too much of a brave man like Ribadu was is .
Let noone be decived both soludo ribadu elrufai ezekesily and the rest of the 'few goodmen' we still have are targets and they know it .its only a matter of how much time it takes them to contrive some fowl smelling depraved  rotten scandal (lie).
For those who think ribadu behaved excessively while in office as the head of the EFCC they need to take a study in the application of power and character.he built a national image character for the agency anfd he did it with all the grit he could muster nigeria had before him had a corruption fighting agency before him  at least ( be honest to ur selves) none that even those thievs in and around power had reasone to fear before now .Obassnjo may have created Efcc to fight his political enemies but he (ribadu)actualised to some extent (be honest now people) the stated objectives of the creation of the agency.For those who  know or care to know J EDGER HOOVER made  todays FBI the feared agency it was today  he stamped his personality on the agency  at sometime he was the FBI and the fbi was him he was zealous about that assignment and as humans we all make mistakes  his were aplenty more like our ribadu from insinuations that he had ties with the Mob  to the fact that he was supposedly a closet homsexual and that he violated civil liberties many things BUT: HE BASICALY MADE THE FBI WE ALL FEAR HATE ADMIRE AND RESPECT (take ur pick).whats my point  here  u dont make omlets with out breaking eggs ,u dont bring life without loosing blood.He couldnt have made the EFCC that is somewhat  RESPECTED and admired internationaly without crossing some greylines .

two cents for u
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by AkoEja: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2008
This act of demoting Ribadu surmarises Yaradua's leadership. He is a total dissapointment. A real wolf in sheep's skin. Of course, corrupt nairalanders here will be happy with Ribadu's demotion, while forthright Nigerians will feel very sad. Fine! say what you like! but remember; your response to this tells us the kind of person you are!
While Ribadu did not tackle all corrupt officials when he was head of EFCC; the fact remains that it will be impossible to do so, when you look at the large numbers of corrupt people involved. It will take at least 50 years to deal with all the cases of corrupt Nigerians legally!

Surely Ribadu did not have that time. The man did enough. That is why a lot of Nigerians see him as a hero.

It is great credit to Obasanjo to have found people like Ribadu, Akunyili, Soludo, Nkonjo Iweala etc.; and allowed them to operate.

Nigerians have short memories. Ribadu was the first to successfully try and convict a serving high official like the former IG. never in Nigeria's history has that happened before.

Fellow Nigerians, do not despair, the road may be rough, but we will get there in the end
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by airegin: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2008
Why is it that most Nigerians dwell so much in elevating the riches without knowing their source of income? Why is it that we tend to support an ignorance fellow only because he/she is rich and powerful? Why do we not ask question, expose unethical practice and crucify injustice rather than voting and supporting corruption as a norm in our society.

Nigeria is probably the only country I know where one day, a man might be living on N100/day, all of a sudden…table might just flip and this same man will be driving Bentley overnight. A typical Nigerian man/woman will never ask question on how the man made his money; they’ll only ask how do we spend these money. Now whether this man is involved in some form of shady practices, arm robbery, money rituals…does not cater to their problem. How do I get my share becomes their issue. It doesn’t even matter if this mans action (His source of money) is going to impact their future negatively…they don’t care; they only care about the man putting food on the table right now.

We don’t know the source / history of his income when he contested for election; he’s rich and powerful, therefore we supported him and voted him into power. We know this man manipulated and sabotaged all of our resources, yet we supported him and exonerated him during people’s call of justice. We scream day in day out of our bad roads, shamble education system, our future is in jeopardy …hence we voted for his second term in office.

Which way Nigeria, Which way we go
How do we save ourselves from epileptic use of the corrupt money?

Until we as a nation shy away from this practice; of elevating and worshiping the rich and powerful in the way that we do right now, we will never move forward. Until we put in place specific strategy to reward hard work and punish severely injustice (and not flip flopping)…ratify freedom of information that will benefit ordinary citizen. Nigerian people will continue to see corrupt means as a norm to survive.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by AkoEja: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2008
Nigerians do not worship the rich. People just deceive them, as it is easier that way. If a free and fair election can be held, people have always voted with their conscience. the reason the rich people have been 'winning' is because they rig the elections, so the result is not a reflection of how people voted
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by airegin: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2008
Tell me, who are the people carrying out the rigging? I’m pretty sure not their immediate siblings and definitely not the politicians themselves.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2008
Nigerians do not celebrate the rich we just find a way to hook our fangs into the source.
I think on a fundamental basis the biggest reason why corruption thrives is that a man has to put food on the table somehow so at a point hunger would file thin the line between good and bad or in most cases errode it away completely and them human nature sets in the monster greed.
There is a common saying that you cannot cheat an honest man I say you cannot corrupt a content man. Content men can only survive when content people are around you.
As for Ribadu yes on the surface it looked like very good work but sad truth is he was being used if he was not then he should have been smart enough to arm himself against the monsters he worked for.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2008
why dont we save the best comments on this obama issue til the melodrama is over
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by tjay007: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2008
@kliffo
well said my brother.
shebi he's wanted now abi? he should show up and defend himself. peharps with all this fracas he would make statements and name names that would raise eye brows. As for me oooo, i neve saw ribadu as a clean fellow like most of us hear claim he is. like the yoruba proverb says " bi iro ba lo ogun odun otito a ba lojo kan" that is to say "if  lie has been on for years one day the truth shall catch up with it".
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by AIG08: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2008
This is the reason why there should be proper democracy in Nigeria and not imposition. We can see the benefit
of democracy in Lagos through Fashola. Yaradua was not properly elected as president and what do you expect
from him. We did not elect him. He was rigged in by the Iboris, Obasanjo and co with state funds. Do you expect
anything different now
Besides, he has big health issue, details of which he has not revealed. How can ruling Katsina be compared with
ruling Nigeria. This is a lesson for Nigerians. We should begin to fight for through democracy.
In a normal  socio-cultural setting, how can somebody like Ribadu be so badly treated? What kind of message
are we passing to Nigerians expecially the younger ones.
Yaradua is doing great disservice to his fatherland. The only hope now is the supreme court. We need a genuine election
and democracy.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by Pennywise(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2008
This whole thing is nothing but a personal vendetta crafted by one man called Aondoakaa.A most unusual man with an unsusual name.

Since the head of Government is either not there or has gone to sleep, why not use the instruments of Goverment to your advantage? A lot of people do not know that Aondoakaa as a defence lawyer co-opted Farida Waziri into standing surety for at least one Governor that EFCC (under Ribadu) brought before the courts. To say this country is unlucky to have this president is an understatement.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by dayokanu(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2008
What no one can deny, is that Ribadu risked his life for years to
serve his country in spite of the obstacles placed on his part by Obasanjo

Pls which obstacle are you talking about? The obstacle that stopped him from arresting Iyabo but did not stop him from interrogating and disqualifying Iyabo's opponent.

That overlooked Bode George, Fani-Kayode, $16bn IPP, Liyel Imoke in the face of obvious evidences.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by ify2love2(f): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2008
The problem in this country is we always push shadows.

Ribadu's problem started when they imposed on him to go for further training. Nobody bother to find out why? The guy got wind of something happening in the seat of power. To make him handicapped he was forced to go to Jos.

Just sit back tighten your seat belt, pray let they get Mallam Ribadu and hear the decomposing, rotten corrupt, and evils going on there. Watch and see. Dont waste your time commenting. You will despite this country and the so called politicians. Sorry to say.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by poseidon12: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2008
I believe that Ribadu was just a political tool Obasanjo used against his political enemies; and he seemed an enthusiastic tool. i don't believe he fought corruption. So far so good for Yar Adua. Atleast he is not corrupt.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by AIG08: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2008
They said Obasanjo was vindictive, are they not doing the same thing now. Yaradua will be worse than
Obasanjo. The only problem is that the North will always protect their own unlike the South. They are already
doing that in a clear case of Abacha loot. Even former head of state Abubarka who first exposed Abacha loot in 1998 is
now singing another tune. How can a country grow with this level of corruption. Now the governors
dont even feel threatened about it again, they have declared total looting operations. Except for few states like
Lagos, Bauchi and Edo, no development is happening anywhere.
They are busy buying over properties everywhere while Yaradua is in Abuja Pursuing Ribadu everywhere
for having the audacity to try his sponsors like Ibori and co. The way things are going EFCC would have to
apologise to Tafa Balogun and co. I leant Tafa was not even as rich as some of the present senior
police officers before his problem started.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by dayokanu(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2008
The only problem is that the North will always protect their own unlike the South

I never knew Ribadu was a Southerner
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by Abbagumel(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2008
Ladies and Gentlemen,
There will always be confusion when people begin to analyse the growth of tradition without going to its roots. You see, PDP is an upshoot of PDM, and all the big wings of PDM were punished for the good job after winning election in 1999 except those that prove they are till relevant (the likes of Atiku and Anenie), and even them were given the same treatment or even worst together with those who work for the success of the party after the 2003 election (pemit me to remind you of people like Marshal Harry, Balogun, Alameisegha, etc). Now it is the turn of those who ensure the success of the party in 2007 elections e.g. Ribadu, El-Rufa'i, Bode George and even Obasanjo himself
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by Mariory(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2008
Whatever end may befall him, Nuhu will never be forgotten. He has written himself into history and has inspired a new generation of Nigerians that corruption can be fought and defeated.

The war on corruption is still on and victories are being traded between the corrupt and their lackeys and the reformers. Throughout history the corrupt political elite and their allies have always fallen and fallen hard. It will happen in Nigeria as it is the way of the world. It will happen.

Viva Ribadu.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by slyk2(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2008
we are in naija.
when they prove it we will know.
much talk less action as usual.
Re: Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! by vikiviko(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2008
In the midst of the shenanigans surrounding Nuhu Ribadu I am even more conscious that the trend emerging in Nigeria in its battle against corruption is in a stalemate. A stalemate between the law enforcement/detection agencies and the ruling classes. Some would even argue with some validity that the EFCC and ICPC at its very best could only scratch the surface of corruption and that most of the high profile convicts have now been released to stride their respective communities like colossuses after their routine applications for bail. The stalemate I highlight is in my view capable of sending our fragile state to an irreversible decline, hampering any hope of development or any agenda for industrialisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Fct At Night! / Pres. Jonathan Sued Over Move To Reinstate Justice Salami / INEC To Inspect APC National Secretariat Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.