Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Women Are Leading While The Ogas Cant........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Women Are Leading While The Ogas Cant........ (472 Views)

CBN Confirms That SW APC Governors Are Leading Cause Of Recession / We Are Leading With A Wide Margin - Dora Akunyili / Why The Igbo Are Leading In Education And Economy( Abia State Vs Akure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Women Are Leading While The Ogas Cant........ by barapistis(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Was watcting the news,just taking note of various positions held by women in the world..
Please,am not against the ladies here
But ,it just that guys in nigeria brag about a lot of shitholes while doing nothing or cant do nothing
We like to display our understanding or level of knowledge by cheating ,sucking p**zys feeling ontop of the while the women still got our balls
We say they lack understanding....but our own finance minister is a woman,petroleum minister also a woman,,i never finish.information technology..lol this ministry alone has all the gsm and ict firms including all of nigerians setelite under it headed by a woman,minissstry of aviation.woman....they are so strong this days that even
Our main guy' forget jonathan,i mean sanusi the cbn govnor couldnt stand them... he.sanusi had to start changing figures and accounting methods becos he couldnt,stand this women....
Now that we have four powerful ministries in the hand of women,while still claiming that we are the head of the house......i gues we just have to make them run the show while we wait for coji....no be me talk oh,i just the muse
Re: The Women Are Leading While The Ogas Cant........ by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
And all the ladies given a shot at power has been so corrupt and ineffective!

Except dora and the now agric minister!
Re: The Women Are Leading While The Ogas Cant........ by barapistis(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
If agric is given to women
And probably armforce
Then the guys are gunners indeed

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Orders Rivers CP To Release 6 Suspected Armed Thugs In Rivers / We Didn’t Join APC For Positions—g5 Govs / When Last Did You Check Your Body Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.