Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter (132101 Views)

What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet / No Joke! Basketmouth Under Fire Over molest Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Goldking001(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Its wrong for this joke to come from a celebrity, his reputation is at stake. Calling on glo to terminate his appointment is also too harsh, hn shd be warned and if such thg repeats then the harsh one shd come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by ideyvexnow: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
kgbd: For dos of u saying d joke is harmless u obviously need redemption from ur state of "crude wickedness". I mean u a mocking thousands of victims of d act and u say that is funny?

Firstly, this is not even a joke. It is simply an expose of what is really happening in our universities and larger society on a daily bases.

The truth is this, some girls are gold diggers and some boys/men are sex hungry.

Basket Mouth only said the obvious. I challenge you to show us where and how Basket Mouth molested any girl or encouraged any person to molest any girl.

It is you who need redemption for your complete blindness, bad belle and hate towards a young man who makes his by entertaining us.

I am only pissed off that Basket Mouth apologized for what he had no business apologizing for.

Let me ask you a question?, if you know that a politician is a stealing the money left in his care and you come to Nairaland to say that so so politician is a thief, do you later apologize for saying this truth? I don't think so.

If you want punish someone for molestation, go to some hotels, campus hostels or BQs tomorrow and I bet you will catch someone the act.

Stop attacking the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Teague(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Funny How Those Who're Ranting are The Ones who don't Understand The Joke. He isn't advising anyone to Rape anyone. He's Just Stating that "The Man Would Get Frustrated and Rape". Some Nigerians sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by willibounce: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Women and their wahala. Some mumu men too dey form activist. It is a f..uc..king joke. If u don't like it, 'GO AND DIE'.

Yar yar yar,blah blah blah! Na joke e be. If una like mke una kill unasef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by MAYOWAAK: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
I don't think that African (Nigerian) Women are being debased in this joke. I want to look are it differently: 1 It shows that our women are smart and are not so cheap compared to the foreign ladies according to the joke. 2. the joke was even debasing men by portraying them as rapist, it shows the canny nature of men by luring this innocent and vulnerable girls with gifts with the sole objective of ending up in bed. From my point of view, this is a kind of red flag that young girls going on date should watch out for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by kgbd(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
ideyvexnow:

Firstly, this is not even a joke. It is simply an expose of what is really happening in our universities and larger society on a daily bases.

The truth is this, some girls are gold diggers and some boys/men are sex hungry.

Basket Mouth only said the obvious. I challenge you to show us where and how Basket Mouth molested any girl or encouraged any person to molest any girl.

It is you who need redemption for your complete blindness, bad belle and hate towards a young man who makes his by entertaining us.

I am only pissed off that Basket Mouth apologized for what he had no business apologizing for.

Let me ask you a question?, if you know that a politician is a stealing the money left in his care and you come to Nairaland to say that so so politician is a thief, do you later apologize for saying this truth? I don't think so.

If you want punish someone for molestation, go to some hotels, campus hostels or BQs tomorrow and I bet you will catch someone the act.

Stop attacking the messenger.
Firstly i'm only responsible for what i say and in no where above did i say he is a molester but is tweet certainly approves molestation, it is not in my nature to hate, when i see something wrong i say it unrepentantly. If she didnt force you to spend dont force to $ex. The subject here is an Icon in is field that draws thousands if not millions of fans local and international. And as entertaining as he may be, is words are also instructional to his followers. Good enough he apologized which shows he acknowledges is mistakes which no one is without.

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by guttentag(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
mo ron, na true

Forza p:

ode undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by kullozone(m): 1:10am On Jan 07, 2014
dey r just shoutin"termin8 his contract"...mek una go termin8 am na.NONSENSE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Proffdada: 1:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Let d r.ape flows ...(it's a joke o!)
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by HARDDON: 1:40am On Jan 07, 2014
BabaAlabi: Ra'pe is not a joke but what about stealing? A guy spends his hard earned money to take a girl out but instead of telling him she is not interested in any intimacy from the beginning she spends his money on food and clothes like a hungry wh0re.
That joke has been passed around since 2012 and no one complained but now that a celebrity is involved, his contract with glo and MTV should be terminated.....Bad Belle Orisirisi.
Summary-Teach your daughters and sisters to be independent instead of hoarding sex for money. #AshawoWorkIsNoJoke

did she force him into spending his cash on her? if she didn't, why Wud he Wano force his way into her?
though I do understand itz humor shade,
some guys r totally daft. n no matter what, rap3 should never be celebrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by zionic(m): 2:01am On Jan 07, 2014
[b][/b] tongue@Basket Mouth : Use "RAP" instead of "RAPE" next time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by hariorh: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2014
This is not just a joke. Its more of a warning if you look at it from an unbiased point of view.

If you know you are not interestesd in getting down with a man, then stay the hell away from him and his money!!! Shikena!

There is no r.ape incitement in the joke at all. Its more of a warning of the effects of deceit and greed.

Unfortunately most people having issue with the joke just hate the comedian on a personal level or have either been raped as a result of the same vices above or are currently still living with the trauma and so find it difficult to read meaning in what he wrote.

#getalife grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by cevek11: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
A survey just conducted revealed; all those who did not get the joke by adent "Afmag watchers"... cry

Simple joke... Understanding is so poor...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by romeo(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
The minds of so many people has been fed with bullshits that they don't know when a joke is a joke.. People joke about murder, poisoning, kidnapping, robberies, racism and wars without anybody raising an eyebrow. Rape is the same with the above mentioned or even a lesser crime if there is any barometer..I would've been pissed if he was giving credence to rape culture, but he was actually denouncing a well known gold digging attitude of our women. It's impossible to have an African woman as a girlfriend without squandering your life savings on her. They demand from phone top up to Brazilian hair and think of themselves as 'sharp' babes.
They come with the sole intention of fleecing a 'mugu'

The noise makers asking for his head are real hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by cevek11: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
I just remember that bovi skit, when the girl dressed like a fish...
No body comment say him wan "kill" or "rape" there ooo... e even de call him friend... gang things!!! lipsrsealed

note: we no support rape... but the negative reaction .... haba!!!
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by cevek11: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
HARDDON:

did she force him into spending his cash on her? if she didn't, why Wud he Wano force his way into her?
though I do understand itz humor shade,
some guys r totally daft. n no matter what, rap3 should never be celebrated

W
wettin u de talk... U r so blind...
So ur advice na to see trap, play enter?
You wan chop run?
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by naijaboiy: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
soul_glo:

really? Little force? When I hear Nigerians talk like you I just shake my head. Why not use a little force on some of your foreign females in the country you live and see how quickly they throw you and your little p3nis in a little cell. Someone like you will visit Nigeria and commit rape and then go back overseas and respect the women there. The same way you people give bribes in Nigeria but go back to your respective countries where you live and obey the law. This is why Nigeria is a shit hole. It is Nigerians ruining Nigeria not foreigners. You people should shut up about Indians and Chinese treating your arses like second class citizens in your mother land because that is exactly what you are. They even treat you better than you treat yourselves. Degenerates
Its soo obvious you know nothing of the topic on ground
CLUELESS (*S-_- M-_- H-_-* )
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by HARDDON: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
cevek_11:

W
wettin u de talk... U r so blind...
So ur advice na to see trap, play enter?
You wan chop run?

she didn't know u were an hunter. u Tot u were been smart by trying to buy her with gifts, She knew n out witted u!

u realised dis too late n den Wano power show?

find ur match puleez n stop rubbing manhood on d dust of humiliation.......
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Michyeddy(f): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
ideyvexnow:

Why is he an E-diat?

Is it because he supported Basket Mouth for voicing out what has been happening in our society and university campuses on a daily basis since God knows how long or because he doesn't agree with those calling for Glo to drop him as their ambassador.

Or may be it's because you are a gold digger yourself?

Whether you like it or not, the truth is that Basket Mouth never told anyone to go and molest anyone and if you are too blind to see this, then it's just unfortunate..
ok..i forgot to underline what the nig'a wrote..jst because some Nigerian girls or abi black girls love money over their lifes doesn't mean that he should generalise the whole statement to black girls...thats why he's an e-diat.plus i am no gold digger,my rule still stands,if i don't like a guy,there's no point giving him false hope and getting his gifts..and even if i do like him,.i can't tie down mY like to only his pockets.end of story. U okay now?
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by saddabm(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
a joke is a joke what Basket mouth said is the happening of today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Ayatullah(m): 1:50am On Jan 08, 2014
IYA NGBALI: he removed it because of witches and wizards like you

IYA NGBALI=IYA DUSTBIN, so you so much like basket mouth like this? I am not surprised, una worwor reach Ajegunle.
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by hariorh: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2014
HARDDON:

she didn't know u were an hunter. u Tot u were been smart by trying to buy her with gifts, She knew n out witted u!

In other words, she had it coming... not so?

What u sow is what u reap... Love ur logic my man!

cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by hariorh: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2014
Michyeddy: ok..i forgot to underline what the nig'a wrote..jst because some Nigerian girls or abi black girls love money over their lifes doesn't mean that he should generalise the whole statement to black girls...thats why he's an e-diat.plus i am no gold digger,my rule still stands,if i don't like a guy,there's no point giving him false hope and getting his gifts..and even if i do like him,.i can't tie down mY like to only his pockets.end of story. U okay now?

So why do u have a problem with his joke na? Abi he asked ur friend out instead of u ni?

tongue
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Konquest: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2014
FlirtyKaren: more

The so-called joke especially with reference to the section on African women was a bit tactless, but since
he has apologised to all, he should be forgiven. wink

Maybe he had "enough time on his hands" as of the time he twitted the tactless joke online. ;
)

But this should serve as a lesson to all to be a bit more careful before saying something that would lead
to character assasination or libel in the future!

Enough said.

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Trev(f): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Come on guys!! it is a JOKE! i believe we all have a sense of humour abi?? laugh it off and channel your energies in more productive things like your plan A,B, C for the year HABA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by hariorh: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2014
Konquest:

The so-called joke especially with reference to the section on African women was a bit tactless, but since
he has apologised to all, he should be forgiven. wink

Maybe he had "enough time on his hands" as of the time he twitted the tactless joke online. ;
)

But this should serve as a lesson to all to be a bit more careful before saying something that would lead
to character assasination or libel in the future!

Enough said.

Don't they make jokes about warri people and others from the different tribes? Na wa o. Our sense of humour has really degenerated. Is this a result of poverty or corruption or joblessness or basically all of the above?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Michyeddy(f): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
hariorh:

So why do u have a problem with his joke na? Abi he asked ur friend out instead of u ni?

tongue
angry angry angry shift one side abeg
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by fathybaba(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
This is just a joke and the concept depict the behaviour of a typical guyman and sharp nigerian babes. This should not be mis-interpreted. And for those calling for termination of his contract with Glo, na bad belle dey worry una cos d guy don apologise, wetin una wan make he do again,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by IGBO1STSON(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
laplace19: Mtcheewwww. Basketmouth,abeg more of the rape jokes jareh.

As if they don't know what "joke" means. Nonsense!
bro are u a FUTOite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Gabreal1(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Wat'd basket mouth do wrong now!! see "unwise" haterz, is rape the worst crime? wat bawt murder, don't comedians make jokes on murder? They'll even go ahead makin mockery of the holy spirit/ men of God......Lmao at d part they said his contract should be terminated, dah made it obvious they juss hating!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by cevek11: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
HARDDON:

find ur match puleez n stop rubbing manhood on d dust of humiliation.......

For your village hunter de notify prey ba
You need to see the signs from the start... (two failed sex attempts and you still de chop free)
Take it slow...
Nothing comes free...
Take care

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses? / Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.