Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,628 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Corporal With The Bullet Proof Body - And T.B. Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Corporal With The Bullet Proof Body - And T.B. Joshua (2281 Views)

Meet The Man Who Triggered The Bullet That Killed Tafawa Balewa / Police Sergeant Who Made Bullet-proof Vest Promoted By Arase / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Corporal With The Bullet Proof Body - And T.B. Joshua by naijanow: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Before travelling for a special official mission, Corporal Benjamin Gabriel of the Nigerian Police Force, had been given a copy of one of Prophet T.B. Joshua’s sermons, known as an ‘MPG – Mouthpiece of God’ titled, You Must Be Born Again. Although he had never visited The SCOAN before, after reading the message, his faith in Christ Jesus increased. He took his photograph by faith and placed it inside the sermon leaflet as a point of contact for God’s intervention in his life. He then placed the sermon leaflet inside his travelling bag and said he believed that the yoke in his life was broken, in Jesus’ name.

While he was on the special assignment, armed robbers suddenly surrounded him and his fellow officers and started firing at them at close range. The officer beside him was shot dead instantly and others were severely injured. Corporal Gabriel shouted the name, “Jesus!” as bullets flew towards him, tearing through his combat boots and uniform. They continued firing at him at close range and he continued shouting the name, Jesus.

As the armed robbers continued firing, they were shocked to see the bullets ripping apart his uniform but not piercing his body. The Corporal started firing back at them but they rushed forward and collected his gun. The armed robbers then shouted to each other that they should kill him but the power of God came upon Corporal Gabriel and he marched towards them with boldness and collected their guns! He recalled, “They collected my AK-47 and I collected their AK-49s!” Full of fear, the armed robbers ran disarmed and in confusion. The enemy in his life had been paralysed and demoralized.

Corporal Benjamin Gabriel, the bullet-proof officer, showed reporters the very uniform he wore that day. The uniform is full of bullet holes, including his underwear but miraculously, not one of the bullets had entered his body! The bullets destroyed his boots but his feet were untouched! He said that when he told the Commissioner of Police in his State and his superiors, they couldn’t believe what had happened and questioned him about his unexplainable, unharmed and untouched body. He showed them his photo, inside the sermon of Prophet T.B. Joshua from The SCOAN.

“God made my body bullet-proof!” was his ecstatic reply.

1 Like

Re: The Corporal With The Bullet Proof Body - And T.B. Joshua by ilibrarian(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
Stop this wash. Odeshi!
Re: The Corporal With The Bullet Proof Body - And T.B. Joshua by adezjamz(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ok
Re: The Corporal With The Bullet Proof Body - And T.B. Joshua by Broschocolata: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Praise the Lorddddd. Lord I recieve similar favor in Jesus name. Bullet proof to sickness, Bullet proff to bad luck. I recieve the strenght to collect back all the enemy has stolen from me and even seize from the enemy. In Jesus Name Amen.

5 Likes

Re: The Corporal With The Bullet Proof Body - And T.B. Joshua by strangest(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
I watched the testimony and it reminds me of the God that divided the red sea... JEHOVAH OVER DO...

1 Like

Re: The Corporal With The Bullet Proof Body - And T.B. Joshua by 5thNOTE: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
I beleive that guy be that o!
Re: The Corporal With The Bullet Proof Body - And T.B. Joshua by Babamide(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
Oshi!!!
ASUU don resume, hope u are back to school
Corporal Gabriel ko, Commander Michael ni!
Re: The Corporal With The Bullet Proof Body - And T.B. Joshua by Ymodulus: 12:02am On Jan 06, 2014
Stories like this are meant to be put in comic books or Catoons

Bullet proof corporal my ass
Re: The Corporal With The Bullet Proof Body - And T.B. Joshua by adde: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2014
The Lord works in mysterious ways... so says theBible. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. / Please Let's Pray For Buhari 2015 / Buhari's First Mistake Endorses Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.