Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety (5301 Views)

All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions / Nigerian Airlines Have The Worst Air Safety Record In Africa / Quotation For Air Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by creazor(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
chiteny:

Think twice before you post. Its like saying you jump off a cliff and expect not to fall. its Impossible. So if they think they can pray and then sit back and see things change, its impossible. So my faith is still intact.

However if it happens and the God they call is the same God of the bible that i know, then there is something wrong. Because the God i know does not go against His words.

Think before calling others foolish, else you turn out to be the stupid one.

No one called u 'fuulish'. I understand everything u said. I was only against dat comment about denouncing ur faith in God. That should be a no-go area. It shldnt even be uttered for any reason if truly u r a child of God.
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by gbaskiboy: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2014
cold:
You still haven't answered my question.What exactly is the role of prayer/God in the scheme of things?
prayer to d almighty is ok at least to avert unforseen occurences, but the fact is disaster will remains unavoided if ill-fated plans are used to convey innocent citizens. Why can't they look critically into problems that airlines do have and solve it promptly. I believe prayer will wrk if action are taken but if ignore God forbids disaster is imminent!
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by Orikinla(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Aviation's darkest secret revealed in "A Dark Reflection".

Fact Not Fiction Films' most recent feature, "A Dark Reflection" screenings today, November 7th and tomorrow November 8th at AFM, conveys a truth regarding passenger air travel amongst the major airlines. Based on actual events, this film tells a compelling story that raises awareness regarding the air quality made available to captive airline passengers. A truth that was endorsed in the High Court of Australia in 2010 when Joanne Turner won her 18-year fight for justice, resulting in compensation for injuries due to her exposure to toxic chemicals onboard a commercial jetliner.

The filmmaker contends that airlines, and their bosses, have withheld the truth for decades that passengers have been exposed to toxic chemicals onboard aircraft. This issue is one that the filmmaker, and others, have repeatedly communicated to the airlines, "So the airlines can never claim that they didn't know", begins former British Airways captain, Director and Producer Tristan Loraine of "A Dark Reflection".
As a former British Airways captain, Tristan delivers an investigative thriller about two British journalists, who whilst investigating a hushed up in-flight safety incident, discover aviation's biggest cover-up. Spurned by real events, this independent feature ultimately pits corporate profit against the public's safety, and as a surprise to those who have researched the topic, the film was partially financed by the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA. - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/#sthash.cjCHpY45.dpuf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEQJjSTGpMs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travelling To Ghana By Road / Family Relocation Suggestions And Directions Needed / I Will Be Moving To Uk With Just #250,000 Budget For A Long!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.