Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Oou 2014/2015 Admisson - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oou 2014/2015 Admisson (168490 Views)

2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic, Ede Admission Process / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Kogi State University 2014/2015 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by IrewumiO(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
On behalf of the entire parliament of OOU SUG (i.e. Students' House of Senate), we hereby use this medium to invite the entire students to the emergency seating of the Hallow Chamber as scheduled below:

Date: Friday, 1st August 2014.

Time: 10AM.

Venue: CTS.

AGENDA
(1). Discussion of Matters arising from previous sitting.

(2). Correspondence.

(3). A proposed bill to establish Peaceful Mass Protest committee and the Dialogue Committee on the following pressing issues:
i. Reduction in School fee.

ii. Completion of our half-built Hostel.

iii. Proper funding of our institution and others.

(4). Report of constitution review committee.

(5). Motions and resolutions.

(6). Adjournment.

NOTE: All senators are to keep to time because of all the pressing issues listed above.
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Obrizzy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Is it dt so many ppl didn't put in fr dis skool or wat ?why is dis thread so dull nd pls hw many students get admitted into dis skool every year nd wt r d statistics fr dis year?
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Kunle106(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obrizzy: Is it dt so many ppl didn't put in fr dis skool or wat ?why is dis thread so dull nd pls hw many students get admitted into dis skool every year nd wt r d statistics fr dis year?
as for the present 100 level, the skul admits up to 8000 students.. You don't need to worry much about the thread when you come for ur post utme you will have an idea of people that choose the skul
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Obrizzy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Kunle106: as for the present 100 level, the skul admits up to 8000 students.. You don't need to worry much about the thread when you come for ur post utme you will have an idea of people that choose the skul
aii m a science student so ma p.ume is on d 12th of aug at d main campus ,nd pls I hope hotels around dere arentt too xpensive cus I'll be spendn a night dere cus I stay in lagos
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Kunle106(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obrizzy: aii m a science student so ma p.ume is on d 12th of aug at d main campus ,nd pls I hope hotels around dere arentt too xpensive cus I'll be spendn a night dere cus I stay in lagos
there are a lot of hotels around depending on your pocket, and you can also scot wit a student since its jus a nyt.
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by IrewumiO(m): 5:34am On Aug 01, 2014
GREATEST OOUITES

For more than one month now, students have been calling for reduction in the exorbitant fees being paid in OOU. The SUG has written a letter to the state, they haven't got a reply. There's no word coming from the university management too.

It is when students troop to the streets and lock down everywhere that the cocyam image makers of the state will start saying the opposition (whatever that means) is using the students. When the Governor refused to contribute a dime to the development of the university, they won't know o. When the Governor refused to answer the students now, they won't know o. All the Kabiyesis and Ade oris won't talk now or prevail on the state to reduce the fees, it is when students start that they will start trying to play a mediator's role.

OOU Students have been uncharacteristically 'gentle' about this issue, but the gentility is not because of fear, it is because they want to give the government a long rope to pull so that no group, caucus or body will have the mouth to blame students for whatever happens after.

Beginning from next week, the agitations that have been going on, on a low key and on the pages of newspapers and pamphlets will take a new dimension; the agitations will escalate and take the shape of General Assembly, lecture boycotts and finally, shutting down everywhere till the reduction is effected.
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Obrizzy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
IrewumiO: GREATEST OOUITES

For more than one month now, students have been calling for reduction in the exorbitant fees being paid in OOU. The SUG has written a letter to the state, they haven't got a reply. There's no word coming from the university management too.

It is when students troop to the streets and lock down everywhere that the cocyam image makers of the state will start saying the opposition (whatever that means) is using the students. When the Governor refused to contribute a dime to the development of the university, they won't know o. When the Governor refused to answer the students now, they won't know o. All the Kabiyesis and Ade oris won't talk now or prevail on the state to reduce the fees, it is when students start that they will start trying to play a mediator's role.

OOU Students have been uncharacteristically 'gentle' about this issue, but the gentility is not because of fear, it is because they want to give the government a long rope to pull so that no group, caucus or body will have the mouth to blame students for whatever happens after.

Beginning from next week, the agitations that have been going on, on a low key and on the pages of newspapers and pamphlets will take a new dimension; the agitations will escalate and take the shape of General Assembly, lecture boycotts and finally, shutting down everywhere till the reduction is effected.
yes dts nice , u guys should do dt fr us the freshers dtr cumn smiley
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
pls guys,,,wen z the end date for oou post-utme form?
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Dynamicpaul: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Obrizzy: yes dts nice , u guys should do dt fr us the freshers dtr cumn smiley

Pls put us into consideration o, we jambite make we finish our post-utme exam 1st o nah beg i dey beg o...
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Dynamicpaul: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
We re in support of it we jambites,d skul fee is too much,dey wan kil our parent nii? Anyway plz put us in2 consideration make we finish our exam b4 we go dey shut down evry gate Or u can even wait til our admission list re out,den we go join u 2 fight 4 our right...Or wetin i say?
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by IrewumiO(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fellow Oouites,

TOWARDS OUR VICTORY FOR TUITION FEE REDUCTION

Tomorrow, we take an audible action in sending a strong signal to the Ogun State Government that indeed the entire Students of Olabisi Onabanjo University are profoundly serious about our demand for downward review of our exorbitant tuition fee.

Having consulted and written to the Government for several weeks without no response. Despite been aware that, we are living in the part of the world where Government only listern when they see actions and not mere letters.
Having declared Boycott of Lectures as the starting point of our struggle for reduction of tuition fee, I want to implore all Oouites to please comply with this Boycott of lectures. This decision was reached by the entire Oouites as we continue our journey for reduction of fee, since the Students' Union doesn't have an opinion of her own rather condemned to voice out massively the opinion of her members.

Let me say it again, Boycott is a form of protest and not demonstration. Boycott of lecture simply means students shouldn't go into class or receive lecture. Thus, you are highly advise to stay in your house/hostel as Students' Union members will be on ground to ensure compliance having ensured that SUG buses will down tool tomorrow. I am rightly aware of the plot to hijack the Boycott by some groups, by engaging in an unpeaceful demonstration.

Please note, the Students' Union won't hesitate to call for security agency to arrest these groups as we strongly opine that our students are not part of these groups, which interest(s) is(are) unknown to our Union. On no ground should anybody physically assualt any member of ASUU,SSANU, NASU and their property (Cars) as their ideological support especially that of ASUU-Lecturers have been
great to us.

Fellow Oouites, let it be known that no mechanism can be put in place for the success of tomorrow's boycott by the Students' Union that can be successful than ABSOLUTE PERSONAL DECISION OF EVERY SINGLE OOUITES TO STAY OFF CAMPUS as success of tomorrow boycott goes a long way in achieving our demands!

Finally, I say, in the face of exorbitant fee, Oouites shall be victorious, only if we act as a team. Education as a right starts from affordable tuition fee.

Ifade Olusegun
OOUSUG President
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Kemigurl(f): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2014
hy ire, sory my watsapp is expired nd i've bin tryin 2 download anoda but 2 no avail.
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by freezyprinzy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
ok thanks bro 4 all ur updates..and again are we gona write d same subjectz we wrote in jamb or does d skul also do d general subject thingy...and hw many question in hw many min/sec
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by warmcash123: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kunle106: sure you do have better chance, but ur post utme performance will also be a determining factor. Moreover what course are you applying for
computer engineering
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Kunle106(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2014
warmcash123:
computer engineering
its ok, just prepare well for the exam, both the direct entry and utme will be doing same exam.
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Kunle106(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2014
freezyprinzy: ok thanks bro 4 all ur updates..and again are we gona write d same subjectz we wrote in jamb or does d skul also do d general subject thingy...and hw many question in hw many min/sec
ur course will determine d questions.
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2014
pls oooo!!!i jst wanna secure d post-utme form,z it d bank i pay d money for d form I'll also pay for screening??
nd is it true dat its only one place i can purchase d form in Lagos?
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by freezyprinzy(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Kunle106: ur course will determine d questions.
pol sci 1st choice nd phycology 2nd
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Kunle106(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2014
freezyprinzy: pol sci 1st choice nd phycology 2nd
more of english and current affairs, economics, govt and little of maths
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Kunle106(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Ernestsimeon: pls oooo!!!i jst wanna secure d post-utme form,z it d bank i pay d money for d form I'll also pay for screening??
nd is it true dat its only one place i can purchase d form in Lagos?
the total amount u are to pay is #6500. U will pay it via pos machine wit ur atm. Yes one place in lagos wich is opic plaza
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by freezyprinzy(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2014
Kunle106: more of english and current affairs, economics, govt and little of maths
maths ke!!..peeew a'ight..tanks bro
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2014
Kunle106: the total amount u are to pay is #6500. U will pay it via pos machine wit ur atm. Yes one place in lagos wich is ocean plaza

thanks bro...opic plaza at ikeja,right................... i thought i culd actually send someone money to purchase d form on my behalf at ago-iwoye.
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Kunle106(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ernestsimeon:

thanks bro...opic plaza at ikeja,right................... i thought i culd actually send someone money to purchase d form on my behalf at ago-iwoye.
sure you can do that. You can tell the person to do the registration for you there too, you will just need to send all ur details to d person
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by huzzman: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Watz d cut off mark for d pume and wen z d skool resumin for d fresher.... I mean for d new session
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kunle106: sure you can do that. You can tell the person to do the registration for you there too, you will just need to send all ur details to d person

thanks bro....but if i wanna do it by maself hope i wont b doing much than giving details,, or do i need to take anything along?
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kunle106: sure you can do that. You can tell the person to do the registration for you there too, you will just need to send all ur details to d person

thanks bro....but if i wanna do it by maself hope i wont b doing much than giving details,, or do i need to take anything along apart 4rm my atm?
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
wats d passmark for political science?
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Kunle106(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ernestsimeon:

thanks bro....but if i wanna do it by maself hope i wont b doing much than giving details,, or do i need to take anything along apart 4rm my atm?
you will need ur o'level, utme details and ur biodata for d registration
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Kunle106(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
huzzman: Watz d cut off mark for d pume and wen z d skool resumin for d fresher.... I mean for d new session
new session will be starting by early next year. The cutoff system has changed, but u still hv to meet up with the average mark
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Dynamicpaul: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Am writin my own exam on monday o,is there any help dis thread wil render?
Re: Oou 2014/2015 Admisson by Yaungdee(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
Wow! It feels good to be here...aspirants hope u are reading wide for ur exams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / OOU 2013/2014 Admission / UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.