Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze (39042 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Rivers High Court Building On Fire / Confusion As Police Break Into Rivers High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
iamtheprincipal: That stack illiterate of the President's wife should be arrested urgently for being the master mind of this chaos and anachy in her home state of Rivers...

Mr Ass!pls shut ur dirty mouth!!!!
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by http(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Rolly83:
Mr Ass!pls shut ur dirty mouth!!!!

i think you need to keep it quite on that, everyone has a right to hear their view, stop forcing your opinion on people...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by tpia5: 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
lord have mercy.
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by elbinmanny(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
funshint:
See your life...distorting history as usual. These yeebos I don't blame them. Anybody who is black and can claim to be a descendant from Jews can be equated to a fool no doubt. Not surprised by whatever you pple say. I just pity your unborn generations. Eediot!!!
who told this refugee from Asiwaju n buhari slave camp that I'm Igbo ? cheesy u are just an incubated moro.n fit to be adopted into a same se.x marriage !!!!!! Ewu Islamabad cheesy grin
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Adadio: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
eGuerrilla: The forces of darkness are committed to enthroning a breakdown of law and order in Rivers state.

Source: http://www.newsexpressngr.com

Sorry picture not of Cp Mbu pls
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by guiddoti: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
myads890: This post is a big scam. I and my wife just returned from there and everywhere is peaceful. Stop spreading false rumours or post pics to support your claim
I doubt you are Rivers man. Shine your eyes.
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by funshint(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
el bin manny: who told this refugee from Asiwaju n buhari slave camp that I'm Igbo ? cheesy u are just an incubated moro.n fit to be adopted into a same se.x marriage !!!!!! Ewu Islamabad cheesy grin
Keep barking...U̶̲̥̅̊'re just one of the unscrupulous pple in Nigeria that'll see black and call it yellow...like I said earlier U̶̲̥̅̊'re an E-diot!!!
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by elbinmanny(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
funshint:
Keep barking...U̶̲̥̅̊'re just one of the unscrupulous pple in Nigeria that'll see black and call it yellow...like I said earlier U̶̲̥̅̊'re an E-diot!!!
look at this bokoharam foot soldier o shocked , u are as idio-tic as that woman that conceived u in a brothe'l :p
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by backtosender: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
funshint:
See your life...distorting history as usual. These yeebos I don't blame them. Anybody who is black and can claim to be a descendant from Jews can be equated to a fool no doubt. Not surprised by whatever you pple say. I just pity your unborn generations. Eediot!!!
shup up ur stinking mouth EWU ijebu
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Symphony007: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
15 years of PDP rule on every level of governance in rivers state, the highest votes cast for jonathan by any state in the federation and this is the reward they get because their governor choose another party?
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by MAYOWAAK: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
THERE WAS NO BOMB BLAST IN AHOADA - Ahoada Indigene
Felix Josiah, an indigene of Ahoada (Ekpeye) has just confirmed that Channels TV (operating from Lagos), APC, Ogundamisi, Premium Times, Sahara Reporters and their GULLIBLE believers, LIED.
There was no bomb blast at the Ahoada High Court...
He agreed there was a scare though, and the Rivers State Police and Anti-Bomb Squad was called in to cordon off the area for possible detonation.
Confirm from the resident
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by emmatok(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2014
MAYOWAAK: THERE WAS NO BOMB BLAST IN AHOADA - Ahoada Indigene
Felix Josiah, an indigene of Ahoada (Ekpeye) has just confirmed that Channels TV (operating from Lagos), APC, Ogundamisi, Premium Times, Sahara Reporters and their GULLIBLE believers, LIED.
There was no bomb blast at the Ahoada High Court...
He agreed there was a scare though, and the Rivers State Police and Anti-Bomb Squad was called in to cordon off the area for possible detonation.
Confirm from the resident

Lies,
There was BOMB BLAST.
Even PDP confirmed it happened.
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by bomsilaga(m): 2:19am On Jan 07, 2014
passed by the court this night and nothing of such happened there. thanks

1 Like

Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by preciousempena(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2014
A dynamite actually went off @ the court premises but did little or no harm †O the building, if u visit the venue u will notice nothing i guess that is y most ppl who visits the venue says its a fake news
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by lagosph: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2014
Was is there so much talk of bombs in Rivers since Ameachi invited [b]Buhari and APC [/b]into the State
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by ifeomabernard(f): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2014
Amaechi haz torned dat state apart!
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by dounleedee: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Can all the goons out here denying this story be likened to Abati and Okupe in their henchmen job of denying anything that is anti gov. Hmmmm......
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by loswhite(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
jagabanare: JUST IN: RIVERS STATE ON FIRE via Jasper
Azuatalam
Two courts in Rivers State allegedly burnt down
as the prepare to arraign Evans Bibi for
contempt of court orders because he still lays
claim to the office of the Rivers State Speaker
after the court ruled and ordered that he should
refraining from doing so. I am not a prophet but
I can predict that if some people are not called
to order by the appropriate authorities, Yobe
state and Zamfara will be a joke compared to
Rivers State in few weeks. It is easier to destroy
than to build. What you destroy in days may not
be build in years. We hear that the crisis in the
North is a religious crisis, is the one in Rivers
also a religious crises.
Details coming soon
pictures or it did not happen embarassed
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by lumeneng22: 5:23am On Jan 08, 2014
eGuerrilla: The forces of darkness are committed to enthroning a breakdown of law and order in Rivers state.

Source: http://www.newsexpressngr.com
.Is this the rivers state commisioner of police? Very handsome.
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Obiagu1(m): 5:29am On Jan 08, 2014
I said it before.
Next assassinations.

Welcome to Yoruba ACN/APC politics.

Stale Air, 2051.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Saw At FRSC Office In Abuja – Dogara / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit / Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.