Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode (705 Views)

We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode / My Stand On Petrol Subsidy Removal, By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
MY STAND

The first challenge that the APC has is to build a formidable party that not only has a strong foundation and structure but also has a clear left of centre ideological leaning. Such a party must also be led by an impressive set of educated, articulate, clear thinking, historically-literate and courageous leaders who are ready to risk all, including their lives, to fight Jonathan and save Nigeria from the evil called the PDP.

The second challenge is for the party to identify and field a northern Presidential candidate that is acceptable to both northerners and southerners and to both christians and muslims from all over the country.

The third challenge is to identify and field a Vice Presidential candidate from the south west who can win the confidence, trust, minds, hearts and votes of the overwhelming majority of the yoruba people. If the south west does not provide the Vice Presidential candidate I fear that the APC may not win. The yoruba deserve no less and we must ensure that we are never marginalised or treated with contempt and levity again.

We put Jonathan there and he has betrayed us. We have not risked all, including our lives and liberty, turned our backs on him and resolved to fight him just to be left with nothing. The position of Senate President, Speaker of the House or anything else is not big enough for us and in any case they are fraught with uncertainties.

The yoruba must have the position of Vice President to make up for what they have suffered in the hands of others in the last five years and in return for the mammoth support that they will give the APC in 2015. Politics is a game of numbers. Yet let us make no mistake about it- if the APC candidate is a northerner his running mate must be a yoruba man.

If you want lasting stability, peace and equity in Nigeria that is the way to achieve it. Anything else will fail and will leave the door of victory wide open for Jonathan, his ijaw ethnic supremacists and their numerous friends and allies.

https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode
Re: My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode by bloggernaija: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
An acceptable ,competent and incorrigible northerner so as to encourage them to embrace democracy .
RATHER THAN COUP PLANNING.

A southerner whether Yoruba or the Edo/delta folks or Rotimi Amaechi with the right attitude.educated and cosmopolitan of course and who knows the scores.

I wouldn't want to waste Fashola chasing the spare tyre seat.
There is simply nothing there.
Personally ,I want him closer home.
Like being in charge of DAWN.

1 Like

Re: My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode by khamas19: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
...man has a point...i find it painful and shameful to admit but that has become the nature of nigerian politics.

Ethicity plays a strong part when courting the electorate; even more so in the wake of Jonathan's destruction..

someone(jonathan) who had all the opportunity to break this vicious cycle.

However FFK failed to mention one thing heavy on my mind...SNC....

we desperately need one and APC should commit to this...if they do then they have my support

we cannot continue to pretend as if everything is honky dory..this past year has been

an eye opener for me as a SWner ...there is a light in Yorubaland that has been covered for too long

I truly fear for my heritage and my children's

we cannot keep sacrificing sons for an ungrateful project...
Re: My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
I don't find intelligent points in essays written by bigots.
Pfft!
Re: My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode by malele(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Can somebody give me a 50 caliber barrette. Let me take this goat called femi kayode out.
this man deserves to be cut down for life.
Foolish man,its only when the north and southwest is ruling that's when there will be stability in the country?
Let anything happen to goodluck that's when u people will understand that rascals were suits too.
Re: My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
sometimes we might need to ignore the history and track record of d messenger and focus on d message
Vessi: I don't find intelligent points in essays written by bigots.
Pfft!
Re: My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode by Dereformer(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Seanord: MY STAND

The first challenge that the APC has is to build a formidable party that not only has a strong foundation and structure but also has a clear left of centre ideological leaning. Such a party must also be led by an impressive set of educated, articulate, clear thinking, historically-literate and courageous leaders who are ready to risk all, including their lives, to fight Jonathan and save Nigeria from the evil called the PDP.

The second challenge is for the party to identify and field a northern Presidential candidate that is acceptable to both northerners and southerners and to both christians and muslims from all over the country.

The third challenge is to identify and field a Vice Presidential candidate from the south west who can win the confidence, trust, minds, hearts and votes of the overwhelming majority of the yoruba people. If the south west does not provide the Vice Presidential candidate I fear that the APC may not win. The yoruba deserve no less and we must ensure that we are never marginalised or treated with contempt and levity again.

We put Jonathan there and he has betrayed us. We have not risked all, including our lives and liberty, turned our backs on him and resolved to fight him just to be left with nothing. The position of Senate President, Speaker of the House or anything else is not big enough for us and in any case they are fraught with uncertainties.

The yoruba must have the position of Vice President to make up for what they have suffered in the hands of others in the last five years and in return for the mammoth support that they will give the APC in 2015. Politics is a game of numbers. Yet let us make no mistake about it- if the APC candidate is a northerner his running mate must be a yoruba man.

If you want lasting stability, peace and equity in Nigeria that is the way to achieve it. Anything else will fail and will leave the door of victory wide open for Jonathan, his ijaw ethnic supremacists and their numerous friends and allies.

https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode

Your stand will fail as it has always.
Re: My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
He has not really done anything wrong naa...at least he called it "his stand"...this is democracy
and everyone is entitled to his own opinion
malele: Can somebody give me a 50 caliber barrette. Let me take this goat called femi kayode out.
this man deserves to be cut down for life.
Foolish man,its only when the north and southwest is ruling that's when there will be stability in the country?
Let anything happen to goodluck that's when u people will understand that rascals were suits too.
Re: My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode by Kodak2000: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Femi fanny Kayode is a demon dog molester of his own daughters.
Every day the demon dog Hit it with his daughters.
All his workers are witness of what the demon is doing and he have threaten to sack everybody because we reveal that...
FFK HIT IT FIRST WIH HIS DAUGHTERS.
FFK... DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS.

1 Like

Re: My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode by Kodak2000: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fanny dog Kayode is thief of billions but d money is in EFCC NET.
Fanny Kayode no get visa and need money and job so he is APC DOG FOR ANY MAN WHO CAN PAY.
FFK DEMON DOG FOR MAN AND WOMAN.
YERIMA NOT DOG FOR MAN AND DON'T MOLEST HIS OWN DAUGHTERS.

FEMI FANNY..... DEMON DOG FOR HIRE. FANNY.
Re: My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2014
you are mean bro
Kodak2000: Fanny dog Kayode is thief of billions but d money is in EFCC NET.
Fanny Kayode no get visa and need money and job so he is APC DOG FOR ANY MAN WHO CAN PAY.
FFK DEMON DOG FOR MAN AND WOMAN.
YERIMA NOT DOG FOR MAN AND DON'T MOLEST HIS OWN DAUGHTERS.

FEMI FANNY..... DEMON DOG FOR HIRE. FANNY.
Re: My Stand By Femi Fani Kayode by kettykin: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2014
fair play justice is now betrayal, i cant still understand how an Enugu international Airport amounts to betrayal of Yorubas

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Big Girl From Benue University Dies In Her Hotel Room / President Jonathan Orders Release Of 165 Boko Haram Suspects / The Handwriting Is On The Wall, Can Amaechi & Rochas Find A Daniel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.