Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. (2506 Views)

Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / What Happens When The Wife Earns More? . / Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by jumzzy448: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Actually saw this on linda ikeji's blog.

"Linda and fellow LIB readers, please help! I am a nursing mother/wife. I get wet and sometime cum when I'm breastfeeding my 7 months old son who happens to be my first baby. When he suckles my breast...gosh! What is happening to me? Are there other mothers out there who have had similar feelings? What can I do to stop this? Am I developing unhealthy sexual feelings for my own son or what is this? Please I need help!
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by ladygogo: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin oh my days!

1 Like

Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by borntobegr8t(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
grin in igbo
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
So many weird questions on LIB shocked I can't imagine a mother feeling this way! What I feel when breastfeeding my boys is pure, undiluted joy and a special kind of fulfillment at being a mother.

1 Like

Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by jumzzy448: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
candy: So many weird questions on LIB shocked I can't imagine a mother feeling this way! What I feel when breastfeeding my boys is pure, undiluted joy and a special kind of fulfillment at being a mother.
You can say that again. I was shocked when I read it like WTH.
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by Mrsmansson(f): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Irritating story

1 Like

Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Express the milk in bottle period. undecided
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by Tgirl4real(f): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
jumzzy448: Actually saw this on linda ikeji's blog.

"Linda and fellow LIB readers, please help! I am a nursing mother/wife. I get wet and sometime cum when I'm breastfeeding my 7 months old son who happens to be my first baby. When he suckles my breast...gosh! What is happening to me? Are there other mothers out there who have had similar feelings? What can I do to stop this? Am I developing unhealthy sexual feelings for my own son or what is this? Please I need help!

For real? undecided shocked
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by Tgirl4real(f): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
If she is sex starved, let her get intimate with hubby before breastfeeding baby na. What kinda nonsense is this?!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by Miner13: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Your problem is not just starting now, but a reflection of your past sexlife.

You have failed to honour your body in the past.

Now the urge for sex at the slightest touch. grin
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by Celyt(f): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Nnaa nawa o, weird!

Oya medical practictioners over to you.
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by mazizitonene(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pichsure or it didn't happen grin angry grin
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by tomzman: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
There is a thread on this same thing already!
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by promisechild(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
.yes! This is is not weird at all. Some women do e experience it due to the type of hormone in them.out of every 10 breastfeeding or nursing mothers 3% feels it.

You can google it up for more details
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by Bsideboi(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
let her see a doctor.. u dont expect everyone to react d same way to everytin...there is always a weird exception.
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by Bsideboi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
mazizi tonene: Pichsure or it didn't happen grin angry grin
Mumudi Momonu
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by shizzle11(m): 6:59am On Jan 07, 2014
Tgirl4real: If she is sex starved, let her get intimate with hubby before breastfeeding baby na. What kinda nonsense is this?!!! undecided
LWKMD gringringringringrin
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by coogar: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Miner13: Your problem is not just starting now, but a reflection of your past sexlife.
You have failed to honour your body in the past.
Now the urge for sex at the slightest touch. grin

“In a 2000 study of breastfeeding women, 40.5% of the participants reported feeling sexually aroused at some point during infant suckling. 16.7% reported being aröused frequently during breastfeeding. In a more recent paper that reviewed several studies between 33-50% of women described breastfeeding as erötic (and 25% of those women said they felt guilty about it).”

as you can see, 4 out of every 10 nursing mothers have experienced erötic lactation at least once in their lifetime & this is perfectly normal. the same hormone(oxytocin) that triggers the ejection of milk is also responsible for örgasms in women.
Re: Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. by ifyalways(f): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2014
I used to see some nursing women doing one kain lap-leg dance when breasstfeeding,now i know why cheesy

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why People Commit Suicide / Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? / My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Other Men And Sleep With Me Right Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.