Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread (255252 Views)

Abu Zaria 2014/2015 Postgraduate Admission / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 2014/2015 Diploma Form Is Out. / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Isahalbash(m): 12:26am On Nov 10, 2014
jhernhifher:
Hello...m new here..i was gvn admsn i even printd d admsn letter buh now its shown me no admsn given..i dnt get.

Check It Up2 3tymz It Wil Show
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 12:30am On Nov 10, 2014
Isahalbash:

U Wan Mk Me Sick Ne Wen I Neva Even Start?

Even My Math Tcha Na Half Im Solve Use Style Run grin

Hehehe grin

Na who u wan Pap here ??
U think say simkreative no tell Us wetin u dey do for 2go... tongue
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 12:34am On Nov 10, 2014
Simkreative:
Arva

Hwfar with ur sister

I was about to ask sef...
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Isahalbash(m): 12:36am On Nov 10, 2014
obeenah40:

Hehehe grin

Na who u wan Pap here ??

Na Galz I Gode Luk 4 2go cool
obeenah40:

Hehehe grin

Na who u wan Pap here ??

Na Galz I Gode Luk 4 2go
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 12:38am On Nov 10, 2014
Catalyst4real:

If You Know the Course they Gave Me You'll Laugh Your Balls Out !
Faculty : Science
Course : Textile Science and Textile Technology

Maybe its a Good Course, But I Believe am Meant For More !
I Applied Pharmacy !

Am Sticking to My Rems.
MBBS All the Way !

Mehn Boss!! I wanna say a BIG CONGRATULATION.

God answered Our prayers!! So cooL

I'd advice you take ur time, do Research, ask older folks questions and Pray so you'll make a right decision.

God Bless!!
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 12:41am On Nov 10, 2014
Isahalbash:

Na Galz I Gode Luk 4 2go cool

Na Galz I Gode Luk 4 2go

Make I here.

U wey dey pieces maths for there.. Guru.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dolly5(f): 4:22am On Nov 10, 2014
Catalyst4real:

If You Know the Course they Gave Me You'll Laugh Your Balls Out !
Faculty : Science
Course : Textile Science and Textile Technology

Maybe its a Good Course, But I Believe am Meant For More !
I Applied Pharmacy !

Am Sticking to My Rems.
MBBS All the Way !
wudnt advice u to go fr rems. I kno of many peeps hu wnt fr rems n still wrnt offerd admission.. Ws gvn bio edu wen i wnted med. Bt i tuk it wit gwd faith cus i dunno wt d future hs in store fr me. Wud advice u to do same. Dnt waste dis admission my dear. Its beta dn none
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Abuklaw(m): 4:40am On Nov 10, 2014
*I have to crawl out of my shell once again*
I am extremely happy tonight, not because I was given admission but that majority of my dudes here were all given admission. This is the beginning of greatness by the grace of God. Don't over-celebrate, prepare for the real task ahead because it isn't meme.

Hadiza, you and I know you deserve more. But my candid opinion is that you accept what you're given for now then re-sit for another jamb. To me, accepting the course will open the door of many opportunity to you viz:
It will allow you access to many materials when preparing for your next jamb.
You will have first class information on admission process.
You might also need to pull human string, which I believe will be in excess so far you are already part of the system.
The more you're seeing your fellow "learned" around the more the motivation to blast jamb and putme to join them.

Catalyst, I reason from your perspective and couldn't do anything but agree that you should proceed with your rems and hope for better course than what you are given. It is better to be delayed for a year than rushing to what one will regret for the rest of ones life. Textile technology sounds strange and couldn't place itself among courses with potential in my mind.

At all, you had better prepare for resumption early and gather all the motivation needed to cruise through to the coast at the end of the day. I hope and pray to celebrate with "first classes" in few years time. "Put the metal on the pedal, step on the gas, go out there and make history"

Opinion needed, I am currently running a ND programme at one of the famous polytechnics in southwest. I only have few weeks and a complete semester to end it. But opinions are needed on whether to quit out rightly or risk the distance barrier and finish it. All sage and sagacious minds are summoned to contribute ooooo.

Tags:obeenah40, arva, catalyst, humblemigg, hadizadeezy, lukman and others.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Catalyst4real: 5:43am On Nov 10, 2014
Thanks Guys For All Your Suggestions !
You See, I Don't Want to Waste 4years of My Life Studying a Course I Have No passion For ! All Because I wanna Join the Trend in Achieving Degrees.
Choosing Remedial over Textile Science is a Step of Faith ! That I'll have to Backup with Action !

God Gave me Two options ! He Also Gave me a Chance to Weigh them and Make my Decision !
I Chose Remedial ! It May sound Like a Witless Decision to Some of you, But I've never been this Sure of any Choice ave Made !
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 10, 2014
obeenah40:

Just d Normal card (result checker) printed one... Fear Not!
..thank you many much ma oga
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Ozigielsan: 6:07am On Nov 10, 2014
our admission list is back on the school portal again ooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!,!, you can check your own using this link putme.Abu.edu.ng then enter your reg. number and search......... I wish you all good luck...
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Ozigielsan: 6:09am On Nov 10, 2014
any electrical engr. direct entry studend hear should halla me ..... 08166314013
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by jhernhifher(f): 6:23am On Nov 10, 2014
Catalyst4real:
You See, I Don't Want to Waste 4years of My Life Studying a Course I Have No passion For ! All Because I wanna Join the Trend in Achieving Degrees.
Choosing Remedial over Textile Science is a Step of Faith ! That I'll have to Backup with Action !
God Gave me Two options ! He Also Gave me a Chance to Weigh them and Make my Decision !
I Chose Remedial ! It May sound Like a Witless Decision to Some of you, But I've never been this Sure of any Choice ave Made !
catalyst i agree wif u..i was given plant bio in ilorin lst yr ryt afta my ijmb....didnt lyk d course..neva herd f d corse sef..i applied for pharmacy ds yr wif d same ijmb in abu nd m admittd. if u end up goin for d course jst because u wonn b in skul dn u nt gonn lyk d outcome o.u wont even lyk to tell pple wt u studyn wen askd....i am for rems....gudluck.

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
And hadizadeezy, I'll advice you to just accept this in good faith. A bird in hand is worth thousands in the bush. Just try and do your best in this course, try all your possible best to make good grades and graduate with a first class and watch wonders happen. In the world we are today, your field is not all that matters but the skills and intelect you have to offer. Many people today graduated in a particular field and found themselves in greater fields they could only dream of. The president of the world bank is a korean, I can't remember his name but this man is a graduate of medicine. He finished from the harvard medical school and today look at him, he heads the world bank which is something he could only dream of while in school. The IMF president christine lagarde is also another example, she's a graduate of a totally different field and today, she heads the IMF. There are millions and millions of people who also have had similar success stories. Hadizadeezy, once again go for this course, who knows this might just be your path to greatness. Its a pity we live in a world where the mentality of 90% of people is to pursue a degree in either medicine, law, accounts and engineering. This mentality has really eaten deep into the minds of the citizens of this country and that's why many are not making it. Hadizadeezy, little drops of water makes a mighty ocean. Go for it and do your best.
Best of luck.

~Urenna Nkoli

In other news, please who knows whether this list is the final one ?
thanks!

But am not grateful,i prefer the NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET abi na OFFERED YET, to the ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Catalyst4real:

All the best man
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2014
hadizadeezy:
thanks!

But am not grateful,i prefer the NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET abi na OFFERED YET, to the ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
So watx next?

Are u sitting for another Jamb
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2014
Simkreative:
So watx next?

Are u sitting for another Jamb
JAMB is dat a noun or what?

Wait and see my next step
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2014
Abuklaw:
"

Opinion needed, I am currently running a ND programme at one of the famous polytechnics in southwest. I only have few weeks and a complete semester to end it. But opinions are needed on whether to quit out rightly or risk the distance barrier and finish it..
i went to access bank few weeks ago(in my area),when i got there i discoverd dat majority of d people dat works there were ND holders, i was kinda shocked about it so wen i got home i told my brother what i saw, he wasn't suprised atall ,he even told me dat he knows a guy in NNPC where he is currently doing his IT who had to keep his B.Sc aside and made use of his ND to apply for d job,he then told me dat i shud av tried a polytechnic instead of wasting 4years....
Many organisation today chooses ND or HND over B.Sc because of salary i.e what u pay a ND holder is different from what u pay a B.Sc holder..
I'll advice you not to quit......having both ND and B.Sc is better....
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by MTijjani78: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2014
obeenah40:
I want to take a break from all this..

Somebody please mention me when the list is on the site.

Thanks.

Brb

*unfollows thread*

smiley smiley smiley
the list is now ready you can check it now.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by MTijjani78: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2014
Hello my fellow Abu zaria aspirant the list is now out again on the school portal,you can now check your admission.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by greatobj(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Hey guyz m new here.Av jez bn given admission 2 study physics..faculty of Education.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mynahbeau(f): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2014
Question. ...i can't find my passport when i checked...is it like dt for everyone?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mrklock(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2014
Catalyst4real:
Admission List is Out !!!!

Go to Putme.Abu.edu.ng
I want to congratulate you man, I told you my dreams always come true! cheers!!!
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by usefulman01: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2014
any admisted medicine and surgery applicant here....whatsapp...08107010612....any oda courses ar free to msg too
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mrklock(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2014
hadizadeezy:
ENGLISH!!!

they should take back their admission cos I don't need it
sis Haba mana
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2014
greatobj:
Hey guyz m new here.Av jez bn given admission 2 study physics..faculty of Education.
congrts bro,wish u al d best
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mrklock(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2014
obeenah40:
ARCHITECTURE 100Level.

Tags: mrklock, hadizadeezy, simkreative dolly5, humblemigg, isahalbash, itzOjosky, xeenation, catalyst

4real.
God bless!!!
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mrklock(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2014
Isahalbash:
Alhamdulillah!!!!Admission@last

Dis Pple Nearly Gave Me HrtEbola...checked 3times "u hv nt been offered admission" d 4th I Tym I Interchanged My Jamb Reg No....471417 To 417471 Omo Stil Showin Dsame Tin Bt Dis Tym D Page Didnt Open....Hahaha...Daz Wen I Knew All X Wel.I Did Anoda Mathematicz By Substitution Naso Abu Fear....U Diz Wahala Boi V Hv Offered Admssn grin

My Main Guyz In D House...Isahalbash Neva Die.Na Avatar Send Me Go On Exile.

Obinna,i De C Ur Handiwork Daz Why I Climb Ontop Shekau 1,2,3 Headz De Trowey Salute Wei Fast Past Film Trick...

Humble Mig,mrlock,hadizawahala,tony,king,simcreative,moji,benja,meena,xetn,abdul,catalyst,abulaw,aliyu,reedbam,khadysagz,olu,ibahim,AVATARshocked d 1ce i didnt tag dere namez nd d newcumaz.I Dey Hail Wuna Oooooooooo!!!!!!!!
abuklaw
catalyst4real.

No shaking MADMAGICIAN. I HAIL YOU
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2014
hadizadeezy:
thanks!

I've not been offered admission yet too but if I was to be given english and literary studies, I'll be very happy. Its better than nothing at all.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by usefulman01: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2014
any admitted mbbs here...whatsapp 08107010612
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2014
usefulman01:
any admitted mbbs here...whatsapp 08107010612
Are u an mbbs aspirant too ? Have you been admitted ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (169) (Reply)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.