Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread (255246 Views)

Abu Zaria 2014/2015 Postgraduate Admission / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 2014/2015 Diploma Form Is Out. / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Catalyst4real: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2014
hadizadeezy:
thanks!

But am not grateful,i prefer the NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET abi na OFFERED YET, to the ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
I'd Kill to Have a Course Like that !

that's a Hyperbole I know. But you were Comfortable with the Course when the List First came out ! In October
That means your Expectation went High After the List was Withdrawed .
Though am a Science Student but i'd Embrace a Course like that without Blinking.

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2014
UrennaNkoli:

I've not been offered admission yet too but if I was to be given english and literary studies, I'll be very happy. Its better than nothing at all.
dont worry they'll add more names because of you
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by usefulman01: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2014
UrennaNkoli:

Are u an mbbs aspirant too ? Have you been admitted ?
No
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by usefulman01: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2014
let add each oda on whatsapp 08107010612
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by SayyediAliyu: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2014
Isahalbash:
Alhamdulillah!!!!Admission@last

Dis Pple Nearly Gave Me HrtEbola...checked 3times "u hv nt been offered admission" d 4th I Tym I Interchanged My Jamb Reg No....471417 To 417471 Omo Stil Showin Dsame Tin Bt Dis Tym D Page Didnt Open....Hahaha...Daz Wen I Knew All X Wel.I Did Anoda Mathematicz By Substitution Naso Abu Fear....U Diz Wahala Boi V Hv Offered Admssn grin

My Main Guyz In D House...Isahalbash Neva Die.Na Avatar Send Me Go On Exile.

Obinna,i De C Ur Handiwork Daz Why I Climb Ontop Shekau 1,2,3 Headz De Trowey Salute Wei Fast Past Film Trick...

Humble Mig,mrlock,hadizawahala,tony,king,simcreative,moji,benja,meena,xetn,abdul,catalyst,abulaw,aliyu,reedbam,khadysagz,olu,ibahim,AVATARshocked d 1ce i didnt tag dere namez nd d newcumaz.I Dey Hail Wuna Oooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Congrat bro!! Long time...you jux peep for Whats and dissapear, where you go hide nah Adm anxiety made me not to have been posting here for about days now, was just following the thread as its progressing. Thanks to the contributors; esp. Obinna, simcreative, HumbleMig Mrlock, Hadiza Catalyst and others.
I was waiting for the list to be posted back. Now that it has happen Reg is the next issue.
For get to ask set...I'm I the only one given Biological Science ?

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Catalyst4real:

I'd Kill to Have a Course Like that !

that's a Hyperbole I know. But you were Comfortable with the Course when the List First came out ! In October
That means your Expectation went High After the List was Withdrawed .
Though am a Science Student but i'd Embrace a Course like that without Blinking.
i wasnt comfortable with it,

was just consolin masef
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2014
hadizadeezy:
dont worry they'll add more names because of you
Amen o. Although I'm already enrolled in a university but similar problem with you. I'm studying human physiology and its not a marketable course at all so I'm trying to apply for medicine in ABU . Age is no longer on my side so I seriously need this admission now or never. There's no time my sister.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Catalyst4real: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1989661/admadu-bello-university-here-come

Ave Created a New Thread for 2015/16 Aspirants. It is Never over until you say it is.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2014
hadizadeezy:
JAMB is dat a noun or what?

Wait and see my next step
Dis Lady is Pissed -Off

Just dont fight the VC
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2014
Ehen, morning. People that knws me well....

Wait 1st, lemme port to pidgin..

People wey know me wella know say I dey very open. I no dey Hide anything...
All of una wey dey say make hadiza go 4 english don't know her wella, there's a Background story behind her not wanting to study that english. Hadiza Is Bigger&far better than that course jorh.. So y'all should Free her and watch her sour higher.

Majority of the peeps saying if they're d ones in ur shoes they would go 4 it really don't mean it. I can swear to that!

So my dear I'll advice u to forfeit that english course Jorh and go for Plan B..

Shikenan!

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Abuklaw(m): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2014
tonywirelex:
i went to access bank few weeks ago(in my area),when i got there i discoverd dat majority of d people dat works there were ND holders, i was kinda shocked about it so wen i got home i told my brother what i saw, he wasn't suprised atall ,he even told me dat he knows a guy in NNPC where he is currently doing his IT who had to keep his B.Sc aside and made use of his ND to apply for d job,he then told me dat i shud av tried a polytechnic instead of wasting 4years....
Many organisation today chooses ND or HND over B.Sc because of salary i.e what u pay a ND holder is different from what u pay a B.Sc holder..
I'll advice you not to quit......having both ND and B.Sc is better....
thanks for the advice. I am contemplating whether to quit not because of irrelevancy of ND but because of the distance barrier.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2014
Abuklaw:
thanks for the advice. I am contemplating whether to quit not because of irrelevancy of ND but because of the distance barrier.

Mehn nna That distance barrier no be here ohh... Bt if U can still cope then continue.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Abuklaw(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2014
obeenah40:

Mehn nna That distance barrier no be here ohh... Bt if U can still cope then continue.
I will see to this issue in the latter days when my hypothesis would have been tested and a valid conclusion has been drawn. For now, I will stick to both and pray God help me with finance because it will sucks money oooooooo
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Isahalbash(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2014
SayyediAliyu:
Congrat bro!! Long time...you jux peep for Whats and dissapear, where you go hide nah Adm anxiety made me not to have been posting here for about days now, was just following the thread as its progressing. Thanks to the contributors; esp. Obinna, simcreative, HumbleMig Mrlock, Hadiza Catalyst and others.
I was waiting for the list to be posted back. Now that it has happen Reg is the next issue.
For get to ask set...I'm I the only one given Biological Science ?

Broda...I Dey O!!!!Na 1........Pursue Me 4 Here Lyk D Way Agberox De Chase Danfo 4 Lag.

I Even Calld Ur No Sum Dayz Ago....Switchd Off
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Isahalbash(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2014
obeenah40:

All of una wey dey say make hadiza go 4 english don't know her wella, there's a Background story behind her not wanting to study that english. Hadiza Is Bigger&far better than that course jorh.. So y'all should Free her and watch her sour higher.

Majority of the peeps saying if they're d ones in ur shoes they would go 4 it really don't mean it. I can swear to that!

So my dear I'll advice u to forfeit that english course Jorh and go for Plan B..

Shikenan!

Smh True Sha........Em Em Mk She Beta Collect Am Coz Na Wetin She Preach 4me Bdat Afta Putme I Jst De Luk Her De SMile
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2014
obeenah40:

Shikenan!
English is GOOD

Hadiza is Far BETTER

I just pray the PLAN-B is the BEST
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Isahalbash(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2014
mrklock:

abuklaw
catalyst4real.

No shaking MADMAGICIAN. I HAIL YOU

Am Loyal Sir....Bt I Neva Mad Nd I No B Magician
mrklock:

abuklaw
catalyst4real.

No shaking MADMAGICIAN. I HAIL YOU

Am Loyal Sir....Bt I Neva Mad Nd I No B Magician

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Isahalbash(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2014
obeenah40:

Make I here.

U wey dey pieces maths for there.. Guru.

Pieces Math?

No Mk Mathemacianz Hear U Fa grin
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2014
Abuklaw:
I will see to this issue in the latter days when my hypothesis would have been tested and a valid conclusion has been drawn. For now, I will stick to both and pray God help me with finance because it will sucks money oooooooo

Not just money... Safety, what if Exams/time clash etc..

Bt I pray God will see you tru.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2014
Simkreative:
English is GOOD

Hadiza is Far BETTER

I just pray the PLAN-B is the BEST

Its d Best option so Far..
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2014
Isahalbash:

Smh True Sha........Em Em Mk She Beta Collect Am Coz Na Wetin She Preach 4me Bdat Afta Putme I Jst De Luk Her De SMile

Emm, me sef she preach for me d same thing last year for NL..

Bt shey na me don get archi now? I for dey dull myself for Agric Education..
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2014
UrennaNkoli:

Amen o. Although I'm already enrolled in a university but similar problem with you. I'm studying human physiology and its not a marketable course at all so I'm trying to apply for medicine in ABU . Age is no longer on my side so I seriously need this admission now or never. There's no time my sister.
don't worry by His grace you'll be a medical doctor
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2014
obeenah40:

Shikenan!
thanks jare
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2014
hmmm,another bomb blast in yobe....dis people don dey enter schools ooo
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2014
tonywirelex:
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2014
tonywirelex:
Bros abeg open new thread for ur news

No Stir people mind for here
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Alexsmith20(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2014
greatobj:
Hey guyz m new here.Av jez bn given admission 2 study physics..faculty of Education.
Congrats!
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by acenazt: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2014
daddylecturer:
yeah. been offered Economics. 100lvl
papa lecturer me apply for econs too,jamb give me but the abu portal no free show but if I get na me n u.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=tonywirelex post=27882275][/quote]

So we shouldnt go to school again No dey put fear for person mind jorh..

No dey bring bad news for us Here..
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
obeenah40:

So we shouldnt go to school again No dey put fear for person mind jorh..

No dey bring bad news for us Here..
No mind Am sad
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Haykey(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ix dere any1 admited for quantity surveyin
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by valentyobe: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Growin up I had dreams of bcumin a mech engineer...waz d best in primary sch....I got into secondary I bleeped up in my junior secondary. ...I wasn't made a prefect and it pained ma ass big tym....I waz asked to fill in as a commercial or an art studnt cos am gonna struggle in d sciences accordin to a counsel. ....I bcame a commercial studnt and decided to make d bst out of it...wen I got to ss 3....I waz made d class captain....president of red cross society in my sch...Health prefect......and waz made d president of prefect and class captains association which d head boy who happened to b a science studnt was ma deputy and I was even more famous dan he is......in nut shell..*

Am just makin dis point.....u might choose a part 4 urself but deriz a greater path which uv not seen and God only givs us wat we need and not wat we want .....
Late Umar yaradua studied chemistry education in abu.....
president Jonathan studied zoology in uniport
professor pat utomi read mass comm in unn today he is a renowned economist ...
GOV Rotimi amechi studiend english language in uniport...
D richest man in Africa studied business management. ....
prof wole soyinka studied English and literature in oau..

D list goes on.....not everybody is cut out to b surgeons ... lawyers or engineers.....
I wnt deny d fact dat dis courses ar really marketable ......
But would u rada b a common lawyer instead of bcumin a renowned 1st class English student who later bcame minister 4 education. .....

Destiny can b delayed but neva denied......

I look 4ward to becomin a 1st class public administrator......cos rit now its wat u make out of ur course dat matters and not wat u read in sch.......

I repeat not everybody can bcum Doctors..lawyers..&.engineers ......
we all cut out 4 different purposes. .....
b d bst u can b any wer u find urself and bliev me d sky will only b ur startin point......am a livin testimony of it and would still continue blievin and doin ma tinz d way I knw best........

A memo 4 sum1 who has a sad face about his / her course. ....I pray it uplifts ur spirit cos if gudluck waz told he would bcum nigeria's president afta studying zoology he must hav seen dat person as a joke.....so am pleased to b a joker to uuuu....cheerssss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (169) (Reply)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.