Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,138 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread (261451 Views)

Abu Zaria 2014/2015 Postgraduate Admission / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 2014/2015 Diploma Form Is Out. / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2014
Humblemigg: lol... swthrt no 4get to print my own too. U get my jamb no na.
yes for EVIDENCE sake abi! Lolzz
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by acenazt: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2014
Illuminator9: happy
weekend to y'all....wna start by sayin ah big congratz 2 Obeena n co
dah av bin admitted,,,we patiently waits 2 tap frm ur blessings......ah
dnt reli ndrstnad d damn game ABU is playin wif me: dey strtd by rducin
ma p.utme score 4rm 230-216,,,nw dey ar delayin ma admission..In 3D{HD}
God is watching'' My admission can only b delayed,,,It'd surely cum 2
pass...
my brother the same thing is happening to me. They reduced my post ume score from 220 to 212. And now they are delaying my admission.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Bboyabdul: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2014
Plx whoever print his admission let should upload it so that we see how looks like.hadiza hw fa?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by back2you: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=Abokii8]This is to draw the attentio
were did u get dis information from. who told you.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Abuklaw(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
acenazt: my brother the same thing is happening to me. They reduced my post ume score from 220 to 212. And now they are delaying my admission.
let stop whining about this score tsunami. Let face the reality now (admission). Is there anyone who can categorically tell us when official admission list will be out. Anyone?

Don't tell me na only you waka come ooooo
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Found dis somewia on FB

Sodiq Omolaoye>‎ABUSITEOn ABU's Admission list released on Jamb website.I want to use this platform to clear the air off any form of skepticism. I noticed that there are many misconceptions aboutthe said admission list released on jamb website and It will do us good if we stop drawing Wrong hypothesis on the issue thereby, igniting fears on jambites who may be Emotionally pained because of a wrong information given.First of all, We all know that it's not abu's culture to release their admission list through jamb and i believe ABU is still standing firm on that culture. Consequently, jamb releasing ABU's admission list means It's solely jamb's choice to release the list since they have the rightto do so. But base on experience, i will like to add to this.In order to ensure more Transparency , the admission list was compiled in a space of ONE WEEK which means this year admission list will be morefree and fair than its antecedent. Again, in 2012, some of us experienced what they termed 'brevity in ABU's admission list'.The admission list was releasedand cancelled on the basis of error on their side. One week later, jamb released the admission list on their site but we were flabbergasted accompanied with emotional fright when some of us who saw their name on the first ABU's list couldn't find our name on jamb website. Behold, the first list abu came out with is truly an error list, many clamoured. Not more than two weeks, Our happy mood was restored when ABU released the so called authentic list which we found our name in. We compared both lists and it was exactly the same.my point is, are We going to sayJamb released Only the merit list and ours is supplementary? In ABU, there is nothing like merit list and supplementary list, we only have additional names to the former list. I can authoritativelytell you that the names released by jamb is not more than 25percent of abu's admission list. And i am assuring those of you who havenot seen their names not to worry, if you merit it, ABU will admit you. Use selective processes to Decide the information you expose yourself to, perceive, pay attention to and retain in your memory. Don't be mislead. WAIT FOR ABU OFFICIAL ADMISSION LIST.

4 Likes

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by acenazt: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=Abuklaw]let stop whining about this score tsunami. Let face the reality now (admission). Is there anyone who can categorically tell us when official admission list will be out. Anyone?

Don't tell me na only you waka come ooooo[/ quote] this is my 4th time writing jamb and am becoming frustrated. But I know it will probably be released by Next Week,tomorrow that is.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Catalyst4real: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
hadizadeezy: leme go and print my own NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET before they steal it from me grin
This post Got me Laughing Wild. cheesy
I Should do the same, maybe CBN will Give me that Security work they have been denying Me.

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Humblemigg: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=acenazt][/quote] who told u itz going to be out next week. Do get flattered pls.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by acenazt: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Humblemigg: who told u itz going to be out next week. Do get flattered pls.
I believe
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mojisawlarh(f): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
[quote
author=hadizadeezy]Found dis somewia on FB

Sodiq Omolaoye>‎ABUSITEOn ABU's Admission list released on Jamb
website.I want to use this platform to clear the air off any form of
skepticism. I noticed that there are many misconceptions aboutthe said
admission list released on jamb website and It will do us good if we
stop drawing Wrong hypothesis on the issue thereby, igniting fears on
jambites who may be Emotionally pained because of a wrong information
given.First of all, We all know that it's not abu's culture to release
their admission list through jamb and i believe ABU is still standing
firm on that culture. Consequently, jamb releasing ABU's admission list
means It's solely jamb's choice to release the list since they have the
rightto do so. But base on experience, i will like to add to this.In
order to ensure more Transparency , the admission list was compiled in a
space of ONE WEEK which means this year admission list will be morefree
and fair than its antecedent. Again, in 2012, some of us experienced
what they termed 'brevity in ABU's admission list'.The admission list
was releasedand cancelled on the basis of error on their side. One week
later, jamb released the admission list on their site but we were
flabbergasted accompanied with emotional fright when some of us who saw
their name on the first ABU's list couldn't find our name on jamb
website. Behold, the first list abu came out with is truly an error
list, many clamoured. Not more than two weeks, Our happy mood was
restored when ABU released the so called authentic list which we found
our name in. We compared both lists and it was exactly the same.my point
is, are We going to sayJamb released Only the merit list and ours is
supplementary? In ABU, there is nothing like merit list and
supplementary list, we only have additional names to the former list. I
can authoritativelytell you that the names released by jamb is not more
than 25percent of abu's admission list. And i am assuring those of you
who havenot seen their names not to worry, if you merit it, ABU will
admit you. Use selective processes to Decide the information you expose
yourself to, perceive, pay attention to and retain in your memory. Don't
be mislead. WAIT FOR ABU OFFICIAL ADMISSION LIST.[/quote]wit dis information,i will sleep very well tonight

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by solex10(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
lets all wait for september 23rd
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by reedbam: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
embarassed that's a relief! @hadiza and moji's post
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Abuklaw(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
I remain the guy they call "an optimist". Sept 01-30
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
solex10: lets all wait for september 23rd
why sept 23rd??
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
reedbam: embarassed that's a relief! @hadiza and moji's post
don't go and kill yasef sha you can still marry me and forget ABU.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by reedbam: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
hadizadeezy: don't go and kill yasef sha you can still marry me and forget ABU.
grin and here goes another relief kiss

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
reedbam: grin and here goes another relief kiss
lolzzz!! Are you sure? Stop giving me hoPe dat wunt come to pass fa!
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by reedbam: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
hadizadeezy: lolzzz!! Are you sure? Stop giving me hoPe dat wunt come to pass fa!
yo hun, it's not retractable, till the moon rises from the west grin wink
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Den,it was jamb,jamb,wen wil jamb result b released?..came wen wil post-utme form b sold,wen wil it resultb out?..nw admission,wen wil dae release admission list?.......all dix infact can cus illness 2 man cus it results 2 stress,anxiety etc..we nid 2 b patient n hav trust in GOD..wishin we all get admitted...#lukman

2 Likes

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Shariiiif: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wat for @ September 23rd?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mojisawlarh(f): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
How sure are u?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mojisawlarh(f): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
reedbam: embarassed that's a relief! @hadiza and moji's post
I will use pillow tonightcheesy
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Catalyst4real: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
I Sleep Very Comfortably.
Just the way you Sleep when travelling because you Know the Driver is in Control, that's how I Sleep Because I Know God is in Control.
#Catalyst#
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by reedbam: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
mojisawlarh: I will use pillow tonightcheesy
you want me to tuck wink
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mojisawlarh(f): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
reedbam: you want me to tuck wink
I jst want to sleep comfortably ne fa
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mojisawlarh(f): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=acenazt][/quote]U sure?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by reedbam: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
mojisawlarh: I jst want to sleep comfortably ne fa
same intention
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by muta1996(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2014
Catalyst4real:
Buy Rems Form to start with.
am in unilorin already;so cant do rems....but can i apply through utme and doing putme for medicine
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2014
hadizadeezy: leme go and print my own NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET before they steal it from me grin
lolx......there is wisdom in dis joke oo......if those guys decide to av a worst change of heart......u will start seeing WE ARE NO LONGER GIVEN YOU ADMISSION .....or PLEASE ENDERVOR TO WRITE ANOTHER JAMB
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by valentyobe: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Simkreative: lolx......there is wisdom in dis joke oo......if those guys decide to av a worst change of heart......u will start seeing WE ARE NO LONGER GIVEN YOU ADMISSION .....or PLEASE ENDERVOR TO WRITE ANOTHER JAMB
wat da heck........choiii naija turn its students to comedians overnyt.....make me kuma go print No admission Yet b4 dey shock me byond recovry
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
yunken, I need ur help asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (169) (Reply)

List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.