Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Glo Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Recruiting (68482 Views)

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Recruiting by delevite(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2007
hi tanx for the info men. Its really helpful,
Re: Glo Recruiting by vasill(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2007
tank pls keep us posted.
vaz
Re: Glo Recruiting by cidal2001: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2007
pls im interested o! can u tell me when glo starts recuiting freshers? my addy is cidal2001@yahoo.com, id be grateful.
Re: Glo Recruiting by pejuade: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2007
pls keep me posted.tanx
Re: Glo Recruiting by obichampag: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2007
please every body,a friend of mine made 3rd class in engineering from stupid uniport that offers third class like water,is there any hope for him cos he wants to work in any field so as to build career
Re: Glo Recruiting by sunkoye: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2007
pls notify me if they are taking 2nd class lowerat sunkoye007@yahoo.com
Re: Glo Recruiting by johnybest: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2007
this is a good association I've been longing to associate my self with and am glad I've finally done so. Please can you keep me posted in-case of any employment opportunity including glo recruitment. thanks your new catch.
Re: Glo Recruiting by yemikelvin: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2007
Thanks for the information. looking forward to the recruitment. Thanks and God Bless. PLease notify me via yemikelvin@yahoo.com
Re: Glo Recruiting by tanwap(f): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2007
Hi, i know it's true,i'm interested just try to notify me if they will recruite HND holder with upper credit. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Glo Recruiting by kdships(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2007
Reading through this thread is like travelling along Lagos-Benin road. If you've travelled through it, you should know exactly what I mean. You're travelling smoothly and suddenly the car slows down. You're at the rough spot. Then, again, you're galloping at the good spot.             

It is true that we're not perfect but we can be better. I think some of us are just too much in a hurry. I once had an opportunity to read CVs with loads of mistakes.

A bad habit could show off itself at the wrong time.
Re: Glo Recruiting by Yomsy: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2007
Thanks for the information.
Re: Glo Recruiting by jjuummaaii(f): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2007
@iskido i'm sure if u go thru ur post u'll see that u made a spellin mistake at some point even when u were pointing out the spell checker of a thing, thats to show u that no one is above mistakes or is it a case of preaching what u dont practice??
Re: Glo Recruiting by olaj: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2007
Ok, all said and done. I think we are begining to lose focus of the issue we are discussing in this trend, the issues in my own opinion are: 1. there is a recruitment process going on in Glo at present with people at the stage of waiting to see the chairman, if you have information about this let the house know, (2) Do you know if another recruitment process is commencing in glo and how do people get their cv submitted and lastly I think people want to know if glo takes HND holder and what is the minimum grade acceptable to them for both Unversity and polytechnics graduates.
Fellow, i think these are the issues we need to discuss in this trend now, while we all keep trying at improving our use of English and keyboards, abi? grin
Re: Glo Recruiting by pony(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2007
Thank Olaj,
Everyone seems to have gone off target
If I am not mistaken, GLO recruitment is the topic of the discussion, not Grammer undecided
Re: Glo Recruiting by casca(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2007
HENCEFORTH ALL EYES ARE WIDELY OPEN,TANX 4 D INFO.
Re: Glo Recruiting by johnybest: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2007
guys to be frank this is a total digression, how can you have such a topic as Glo is recruiting and be talking about rights and wrongs in writing. bear in mind that some of us are not interested in such digression but only interested in the topic so can somebody help us and put us back in the right track and focus by giving us the right info about Glo's recruitment cos am desperately interested about that. thanks for your anticipated understanding.
Re: Glo Recruiting by gentletimi(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2007
hello guys i'm really happy to be part of the family.i wish every nairalander the very best in our endeavours.one love.
Re: Glo Recruiting by yinka2me: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2007
oops! 2 late
Re: Glo Recruiting by emyjones: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2007
QWould also like to know when Glo is Recruiting my e-mail add. is emyjones2000@yahoo.com
Re: Glo Recruiting by emmyakpan: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2007
celemel,
you have a point,but employers never come here to recruit.Still,there are lot more it takes than just being proficient in english for u to get a job in this country.Anyway, charity begins at home.
cheers!
Re: Glo Recruiting by pony(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2007
Hi Folks,
Any one with latest info on GLO final interview for technical position?
Re: Glo Recruiting by McDoe(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2007
Angel O, First, Thanks for this useful info. We just hope that when the time comes, you will still do the "forum crying". That is, informing N'landers as early as possible. Bye
Re: Glo Recruiting by McDoe(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2007
Celemel, Thanks for your advise on the use of English in this forum. What we are doing here is very formal. Therefore, we should endeavour to be guided by certain rules which tend to enhance our use of English by eliminating obvious flaws.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Glo Recruiting by Aristotle1: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2007
hi, glo is recruiting.check the punch of Wednesday, 14th February, 2007 for details.
that is my valentine gift for the house.

yours,
Aristotle1
Re: Glo Recruiting by Aristotle1: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2007
hi,
glo is recruiting.check the punch of Wednesday, 14th February, 2007 for details.
that is my valentine gift for the house.

yours,
Aristotle1
Re: Glo Recruiting by olaj: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2007
Fellow, we have gone a very long way with this discussion, here I bring the good tidings, Glo has started inviting for the FINAL INTERVIEW.
Re: Glo Recruiting by pony(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2007
Hi Olaj,
Thanks for the info.Were you called? What are the details and who is conducting the FINAL INTERVIEW
Re: Glo Recruiting by leeroy: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2007
thanks for the information,i am very grateful,1luv
Re: Glo Recruiting by agnesoseka: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2007
Nice One!!
Re: Glo Recruiting by agnesoseka: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2007
Nice One!!
Re: Glo Recruiting by patito(f): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2007
Please whats the website we can send our CV to
Re: Glo Recruiting by odada(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
so wheres da link to glo's page in this brouhaha undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

338,227 Shortlisted For 10,000 Police Jobs / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.