Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Opinion: The Only Man I Respect So Much In PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: The Only Man I Respect So Much In PDP (1132 Views)

I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye / I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: The Only Man I Respect So Much In PDP by courage54(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
When you talk of political sagacity you can count on him, when you talk of a political mediator and a fence builder you can always count on him! You can never catch him in the act of dragging words with anybody because he believes in actions than noise making! This is a man that has successfully participated in all the regimes of government from 1999 till date. He will treat and talk with his political oppositions as if they are in the same political party because he never sees anybody as his political enemy. Even when his party lost his state to the opposition party, he didn't loose his senatorial district as he still has those he supported in his senatorial district in the senate and house of representatives. Some people may say that he has not done much in terms of development in his home town but you can never rule out the fact that he has placed a lot of his kinsmen in high places both politically and in various ministries in Nigeria.
He was one time minister of works, one time Nigeria Port Authority (NPA) chairman and Former and Present PDP Board Of Trustee (BOT) Chairman. He is chief Tony Anneni of Uromi in Esan North East Local Govt Of Edo State, a true son of Esan Land

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Only Man I Respect So Much In PDP by donphilopus: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
The foolish man won the 2011 senatorial election in his senatorial distric for his co-fool Odion Ugbesia through rigging.

Both of them are thieves! Anenih stole up to N5B as the Minister of Works, which made him to resign; when this present senator was also a minister, he stole a large amount of money and didn't remember Edo state, which later affected him, and he was disqualified as a Governoship aspirant.

So, I therefore enjoin you to stop hailing a certified thief! After delivering his senatorial district during the last election to PDP; has he won any other election there again??

The only mistake the defunct ACN made then, was presenting a former State PDP women leader as their senatorial candidate! So, because the woman was just too weak, PDP did their usual job. Come 2015, APC is claiming the 3 senatorial seats.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Only Man I Respect So Much In PDP by mgbeketoto: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
I only love THE LOOK OF his handsome DARK AND HANDSOME sons I went to school with!

I really don't care for the old goat. . . . kiss

No Nigerian politician is worth my grain of respect! kiss
Re: Opinion: The Only Man I Respect So Much In PDP by courage54(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2014
donphilopus: The foolish man won the 2011 senatorial election in his senatorial distric for his co-fool Odion Ugbesia through rigging.

Both of them are thieves! Anenih stole up to N5B as the Minister of Works, which made him to resign; when this present senator was also a minister, he stole a large amount of money and didn't remember Edo state, which later affected him, and he was disqualified as a Governoship aspirant.

So, I therefore enjoin you to stop hailing a certified thief! After delivering his senatorial district during the last election to PDP; has he won any other election there again??

The only mistake the defunct ACN made then, was presenting a former State PDP women leader as their senatorial candidate! So, because the woman was just too weak, PDP did their usual job. Come 2015, APC is claiming the 3 senatorial seats.

Well said, but there has not been any major election since the 2011 election, and even the local govt election dat took place last year, it was only his local govt area that was not won by the defunct ACN all others where gallantly won by ACN.
Re: Opinion: The Only Man I Respect So Much In PDP by donphilopus: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2014
courage54:

Well said, but there has not been any major election since the 2011 election, and even the local govt election dat took place last year, it was only his local govt area that was not won by the defunct ACN all others where gallantly won by ACN.
I can't remember; but, I know APC is fully taking Edo State come 2015.
Re: Opinion: The Only Man I Respect So Much In PDP by courage54(m): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2014
donphilopus: I can't remember; but, I know APC is fully taking Edo State come 2015.

Am never against any party winning Edo State, but let the best candidate emerge. As for his looting allegations which you stated, how come no media house published the news? because he is in the ruling party which will even serves as a great news to the opposition, even Oshimole didn't mention dat during his campaign.
Re: Opinion: The Only Man I Respect So Much In PDP by donphilopus: 1:00am On Jan 07, 2014
courage54:

Am never against any party winning Edo State, but let the best candidate emerge. As for his looting allegations which you stated, how come no media house published the news? because he is in the ruling party which will even serves as a great news to the opposition, even Oshimole didn't mention dat during his campaign.
Maybe, you can still find it in some old newspapers. Oshiomole and other APC members refers to him as a "thief", so the word covers every of his misdemeanor.
Re: Opinion: The Only Man I Respect So Much In PDP by courage54(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2014
donphilopus: Maybe, you can still find it in some old newspapers. Oshiomole and other APC members refers to him as a "thief", so the word covers every of his misdemeanor.

To some extend I think Oshiomole still respect his person because he hardly talk bad about him publicly as it it even still reported that Oshiomole still consult him on some issues.
Re: Opinion: The Only Man I Respect So Much In PDP by donphilopus: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2014
courage54:

To some extend I think Oshiomole still respect his person because he hardly talk bad about him publicly as it it even still reported that Oshiomole still consult him on some issues.
I don't know of that, but I know Oshiomole still blasts him.
Re: Opinion: The Only Man I Respect So Much In PDP by juman(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Uproar At Confab As Former Police AIG Threatens To Arrest Delegate / O'fraud: School Building Collapses In Osun A Day Before Commissioning / South Africa Lobbies To Replace Nigeria In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.